Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stand her post about not posting her babys face on social media. I definitely agree with it, but she showed little Consy's face all over it. I dont like fake influencers. Just say how it is. Your man who won't be seen on your insta, doesn't want his baby on there either!!!! Dont make rules for one baby and not the other...

Reactions: 20
I cant stand her post about not posting her babys face on social media. I definitely agree with it, but she showed little Consy's face all over it. I dont like fake influencers. Just say how it is. Your man who won't be seen on your insta, doesn't want his baby on there either!!!! Dont make rules for one baby and not the other...
She is contradictory, giving it all the high and mighty postings like the boss witch is back (yawwnnnn) all the same regurgitated shite she has been spouting for years. Showing her poor Consys face all the time. Make up your mind ffs

I dont care if she shows her baby's face that's up to her but she posts all this mantra crap and then it's suddenly not applicable to her, she is all over the place.

Nice to see she has recovered from her comedown from 2 weeks ago, she's bounced back, she's like Malan Partridge

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new trend seems to be not showing the faces of your child and they’ve all jumped on it 🙄.

this is however one “trend” I can absolutely get behind 🤣

Reactions: 7
Her latest post about not showing her daughters face. Yet she plastered Consys everywhere when she was dying, Prob as she knew it would get her some sympathy and money from the drama. Calls social media toxic... no you are toxic one love for lying about a miscarriage and how you treat people. Bell end. She only posted the ‘alone’ messages to get more sympathy. Can’t stand her. Alone whilst your loser boyfriend is out pushing drugs eh Malin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest post about not showing her daughters face. Yet she plastered Consys everywhere when she was dying, Prob as she knew it would get her some sympathy and money from the drama. Calls social media toxic... no you are toxic one love for lying about a miscarriage and how you treat people. Bell end. She only posted the ‘alone’ messages to get more sympathy. Can’t stand her. Alone whilst your loser boyfriend is out pushing drugs eh Malin.
He's out working though ☺😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's exactly what i think. She used her poor baby for some sort of money deals and whatever else when in reality she could have kept that private and just spread awareness on her platform!! Those love Islanders and influencers are all " me me me"!!! 🙄

Her and her man are together someone asked her this question.
Wow so her daughter is too ‘precious’ to be shared online and it’s her decision when she’s older but yet she still shares constant photos of her poor daughter who passed away and photos of her in vulnerable positions with tubes coming out of her nose.. oh but that’s ok to profit off consy but not your other child.. let’s see how long that lasts 😴

Exactly

According to her most recent story her light is going to irrate alot of people. Is that the light from her and her man? The twin flames, aww

• Haha
Saying he baby is too precious to post on social media, was consy not too precious? Do you not share the same feelings of protection? Seems like an applaudable excuse to hide the fact the baby don't look like the father! Also the whole jaw correction spill Malin babes we can practically see the punctures in her lips just admit you get your lips filled ffs! you don't grind your teeth while your sleeping that's just what the coke does.

Reactions: 13
And also, for someone who wants to keep her family and child private she sure shares enough photos of her with stickers covering her face!!! Thats not keeping her private... Take some notes from the likes of Cheryl Cole and Adele!!! Thats keeping your kid private!!!

Reactions: 6
And also, for someone who wants to keep her family and child private she sure shares enough photos of her with stickers covering her face!!! Thats not keeping her private... Take some notes from the likes of Cheryl Cole and Adele!!! Thats keeping your kid private!!!
She's so full of shite that one, she's spent enough of the last few years playing the victim and using her first baby at every given opportunity for likes and attention and now all of a sudden, its like oh no my baby is too precious I'm not mummy blogging but shows the baby with a sticker on its face. It's probably because no one was interested in given her mag deals but then she's got an article coming out in some free magazine. I don't think that idiot knows what she is. I'm not interested in her child or want to see it. She can keep the baby private all she wants but as you say other high profile people manage it without telling the world and she's no famous, she was shagging on telly for some programme once

She's so full of shite that one, she's spent enough of the last few years playing the victim and using her first baby at every given opportunity for likes and attention and now all of a sudden, its like oh no my baby is too precious I'm not mummy blogging but shows the baby with a sticker on its face. It's probably because no one was interested in given her mag deals but then she's got an article coming out in some free magazine. I don't think that idiot knows what she is. I'm not interested in her child or want to see it. She can keep the baby private all she wants but as you say other high profile people manage it without telling the world and she's no famous, she was shagging on telly for some programme once
The fact she milked her pregnancy for all it was worth too and took so much free stuff but then makes out she’s too good to share her baby online.. yeah alright hun 😂 if she got offered a reality show or something else for attention she would snap it up and have the camera straight in her babies face

Reactions: 11
The fact she milked her pregnancy for all it was worth too and took so much free stuff but then makes out she’s too good to share her baby online.. yeah alright hun 😂 if she got offered a reality show or something else for attention she would snap it up and have the camera straight in her babies face
Oh she did, u can just imagine she's trying to save face by making out its her choice when actually no one is interested enough.

Saying she is still going to use her platform for raising awareness which she isn't even good at anyway as when she posts an ad or a reel of some sorts as part of an organisation she gets about 5 comments as everyone switches off 🥱

Back in the DM and the comments are jokes people are talking about she was with Sharpie at the time she fell pregnant and now with Jared so who the father? She will be pissed that she couldn’t stop the comments being posted.

• Haha
Oh she did, u can just imagine she's trying to save face by making out its her choice when actually no one is interested enough.

Saying she is still going to use her platform for raising awareness which she isn't even good at anyway as when she posts an ad or a reel of some sorts as part of an organisation she gets about 5 comments as everyone switches off 🥱
‘Raising awareness’ no hun you literally mention your ‘traumas’ and take free tit in exchange for ads. Bet she doesn’t do any real charity work or actually help victims. She’s too busy driving around in an expensive car and talking absolute tit pulling cards out of a packet. If she wanted to help she actually would, bet she’s done duck all to help domestic violence victims apart from talk about herself and sell stories

Reactions: 8
she posted 7 photos of baby consy in the last year.

Practically every other month she was posting to the world the only two photos she has of her first child with tubes/wires coming out of her.

These photos I believe you should keep private not recycle for content every 8 weeks to stay relevant .

malin Only gets a lot of Instagram likes on those photos of baby consy, and that is the main engagement from her content…..when ever she does a live talking spiritual tit there is like was…12 people on it?

It’s typical malin behaviour, saying one thing and doing another, she was happy to have a baby shower published in a magazine, this babies face can be bought and she is 100% holding out for this.

Reactions: 5
she posted 7 photos of baby consy in the last year.

Practically every other month she was posting to the world the only two photos she has of her first child with tubes/wires coming out of her.

These photos I believe you should keep private not recycle for content every 8 weeks to stay relevant .

malin Only gets a lot of Instagram likes on those photos of baby consy, and that is the main engagement from her content…..when ever she does a live talking spiritual tit there is like was…12 people on it?

It’s typical malin behaviour, saying one thing and doing another, she was happy to have a baby shower published in a magazine, this babies face can be bought and she is 100% holding out for this.
You are so right. Poor Consy has been her claim to fame and what’s kept her relevant. I know she was in love island but she wasn’t a stand out person from that series and she had faded out and then everyone heard about her again when her poor daughter was born and then the whole domestic violence thing which she milked for all it was worth. Both of those subjects that she’s got engagement from she’s made her whole identity! Oh and don’t get me started on the body underwear stuff she milked for as long as she could too of her dancing around in pants and a bra every week and grabbing her lipo belly 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.