Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s a bleeping narc. Her hole will tear, her blood pressure will drop, everyone will need oxygen, her leg will fall off.. she will have a tremendously eventful birth .. which is all fabricated for the gram.. she will be belly wobbling hours after she’s tit out the baby and be having a face mask and relax because she’s had the hardest time compared to any woman on the planet because Malin only has tough times 😑
I’m dead 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF

Just another brag about having loads of money and any excuse to talk about the only thing that's keeping her relevant.

This may me harsh but let's be honest, without the baby, child loss and domestic abuse she has nothing to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF

Just another brag about having loads of money and any excuse to talk about the only thing that's keeping her relevant.

This may me harsh but let's be honest, without the baby, child loss and domestic abuse she has nothing to talk about.
She's just not a sincere person or a very nice person either, like when she said she was working as a carer at the beginning of the pandemic and all she done was put a uniform on and got pics taken, she's one of them humble bragger type people that I cannot stand but actually she ain't humble. Plus she bangs on about DV and the like whilst bragging about what she has, when she gets so much for free as well. I don't find it very inspirational bragging about having expensive watches etc (BTW Malin, I know you ll read this, we aren't jealous, my ex gifted me a rolex and I gave him it back when I left him and it was a real one). In addition to the fact we know where some of her dirty money comes from 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course the rolex doesn't need shite on it oh no. This post is so you all know I have a rolex and material tit is life innit Malin 💩💩💩
I mean, I have never once got tit on my wrist with my baby. What is she expecting to happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dropping a casual comment about owning a rolex, when she's probably got loads of followers that have fled abusive homes with nothing as she's meant to be some kind of role model. Maybe read the room!? In your massive (albiet rented) home.

Reactions: 10
Of course the rolex doesn't need shite on it oh no. This post is so you all know I have a rolex and material tit is life innit Malin 💩💩💩
Me to
I 2nd this!! Been followin her since love island

Absolute cow if she was doin drugs whilst pregnant
Hi everyone, I've just joined also unfollowed Malin, been wondering about her for a long time and finding this just confirms my suspicions, complete attention seeker who just wanted to get pregnant again for the attention and content it will bring. Also I can't work out how to post a comment, just a reply and does this thing constantly freeze?? I'm a little tattle virgin. Please help!!!

Reactions: 11
The other thing that bothers me is she says she is 34 weeks today. Which means she conceived 23rd April, yet it was only the 25th April she was telling the world she just had a miscarriage in the last few days. How the f**k? She would have got preggers right on top of just losing a baby. Even if it was possible surely sex would be the last thing on your mind anyway. Mind blown.
Oh I'm in shock at this, definitely lies.

Reactions: 6
Dropping a casual comment about owning a rolex, when she's probably got loads of followers that have fled abusive homes with nothing as she's meant to be some kind of role model. Maybe read the room!? In your massive (albiet rented) home.
Completely valid statement. Not a humble bone in her body

Makes me laugh hard that she thinks we/ everyone is jealous of her.. can tell this by her latest story about people people being jealous of other people online. No Malin, we are calling you out for being a lying twit and quite frankly, evil,.. not anything to do with jealously. I can reel of the many real reasons, but they are all on these threads so I won’t bother.

The ubiquitous AliExpress Cartier Love bracelet
Lol. She went all the way to Harrods to try on Cartier ring and bracelet for the Gram, then ordered from Ali Express 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is an absolute fanny of a woman and more and more people can see through it. No one is jealous of someone like her, I think it's cringe the way her style is to just jangle her weird bum lift backside and trying to say its body positivity, absolutely not she is just awful. Tone deaf, never reads the room. Why would anyone pay money for that shitey book when most of the time she is only happy because she is high as a kite on marching powder. I ll keep my happy life and if it means not having a Rolex anymore then so be it 🥴

Reactions: 9
She is an absolute fanny of a woman and more and more people can see through it. No one is jealous of someone like her, I think it's cringe the way her style is to just jangle her weird bum lift backside and trying to say its body positivity, absolutely not she is just awful. Tone deaf, never reads the room. Why would anyone pay money for that shitey book when most of the time she is only happy because she is high as a kite on marching powder. I ll keep my happy life and if it means not having a Rolex anymore then so be it 🥴
Couldn't agree more. Can't believe she's read this then put her car up this morning. She is another level of narcissism and self importance, without the fake lips , the nails , tan and gifted materials she's is so very dull , not kind , not considerate, not even remotely spiritual, holidays , gifts and being cockey is anything but spiritual she is another charlatan preying on the vulnerable. When will it stop? There all at It preaching spirituality whilst lieing through their noses.pun intended

Reactions: 7
As someone said above previously as sad and awful as it is she only has a platform because of her poor daughter passing away. Then she gripped onto the domestic violence tit knowing she would get more sympathy and more followers. She had zero relevance before any of that and wasn’t a stand out cast member from love island no one cared about her she just had many people feeling sorry for her. She would be irrelevant now if she didn’t keep making up things that are wrong with her 😴 she was lacking attention and even made up a miscarriage ffs then has had to somehow pretend it didn’t happen because she was actually really pregnant at the same time she made it up 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 she’s something else

Reactions: 9
It takes a special kind of prick to cash in on domestic violence and the death of a baby .. seems to be a popular theme if this thread and the ash&saf ones are anything to go by. 😑

Reactions: 13
It takes a special kind of prick to cash in on domestic violence and the death of a baby .. seems to be a popular theme if this thread and the ash&saf ones are anything to go by. 😑
When it’s sensitive topics too people are cashing in on they don’t expect anyone to say anything or to be questioned.. and they know people will tread lightly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.