Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's had her eyebrows lifted too?
Absolutely most certainly she's had alot of filler and botox facially lately most certainly in her eyebrow area very very obvious even with filters

Who copied who? Lol
Literally thought the same. As if she was the only one who's said that term before. And copies quotes left right centre daily sharing other peoples words.

Why does she need to talk about Ronaldo and Georgina losing their child let them grieve. She do anything for attention even use celebrity grief to gain for herself
I thought this when I read her story. Like here we again turning it into a Malin thing. Self obsessed self absorbed. Narcissist. Fame starving.

Reactions: 8
Guys, don’t worry, we’re not having an earthquake.
Malin Is just going for a run 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I messaged sharpie on insta... Read this!!!!!! 😱😱😱
Yessss this is tea ☕

The defensiveness in the response would make me question things even more if I was sharpie 😬 I suppose he has done the right thing reaching out though. She will come crying back after her ‘happy families’ act is over and she needs some more trauma to make money from.

Reactions: 14
Her mate is thick, to fit WHOSE narrative?! Everything she does is twisted for her benefit so she looks hard done by. When it comes out the kid is his in a year she'll try and spin it somehow.

Reactions: 9
Wow Karley sounds delightful, no wonder she is Malins chief arse licker, both are as bad as each other.

I feel sorry for Sharpie, he was nothing but polite with that message and then you get big gob off given it the big un. Malin is so full of shite, reason they hate tattle is it tells a truer narrative and calls out these billy bullshitters

I'm confused why the response was all about tattle? Sharpie barely if ever is on here. His message didn't mention tattle. Why was the response fixated on that and not understanding genuine concerns which are totally justified & anyone would ask, surprised he hasnt sooner & more has been said between them. Absolutely shows what sort of people they are. No need at all. Like AT ALL. Totally unnecessary. And happy family she's happy with. Hilarious she posts constantly the opposite of that how strange!

• Heart
I'm confused why the response was all about tattle? Sharpie barely if ever is on here. His message didn't mention tattle. Why was the response fixated on that and not understanding genuine concerns which are totally justified & anyone would ask, surprised he hasnt sooner & more has been said between them. Absolutely shows what sort of people they are. No need at all. Like AT ALL. Totally unnecessary. And happy family she's happy with. Hilarious she posts constantly the opposite of that how strange!
Exactly! They sound obsessed with tattle and it’s probably because people have called her out on here for her lies . Notice how the woman doesn’t address his genuine concerns either like you say, she doesn’t address the lie about the miscarriage!! Because she probably knows too it doesn’t make sense and that Malin is a liar .. it’s all so strange

Reactions: 12
Exactly! They sound obsessed with tattle and it’s probably because people have called her out on here for her lies . Notice how the woman doesn’t address his genuine concerns either like you say, she doesn’t address the lie about the miscarriage!! Because she probably knows too it doesn’t make sense and that Malin is a liar .. it’s all so strange
If I was her I'd be frightened he went after that 5 mins of fame JOKE WHO SAYS THAT how embarrassing & exposes her desperate lying fake narcissistic self & the dates & miscarriage lie to reveal the true Malin. I def wouldn't be being lairy & self assured. I mean that is a huge dirty disgusting lie. & to be Frank it pisses me off she's an advocate for charities for women. They need to know. How do they not know? How is she still able to live her life as if she's not scum. And get everything for free. It isn't fair.

I think that little world is shutting down tbh . They're all clinging on for dear life trying to be advocates or gurus , I think lock down taught us we don't need these fools when people like the The ice man are being thankfully advertised now . I really don't think telling us to buy lingerie that's doesn't fit or make up they do not wear is quite cutting it any more. They might actually have to get real careers ? God forbid lol 😆

• Haha
Was probably M who replied on K's IG.... So defensive and off topic, kinda didn't sound like it came from K but M directly.

ETA; Sharpie knows exactly where those responses are going (Tattle).... My guess he wants people to know he's trying to do the right thing and the response he's got.

Reactions: 12
oh yeah of course I think sharpie 100% made all that up about the random tattler messaging him and just posted the screen shots himself 🤣🤣🤣 but I suppose good on him for trying to do the right thing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not very long ago she said she wasn't going to be posting her daughter or doing any baby or mummy posts, that changed quickly, anything for a tenner and Malin is there. Just like her man was her twin flame but he's blew off in to the wind and how anyone could sit and read that load of waffle book is beyond comprehension

Reactions: 5
Not very long ago she said she wasn't going to be posting her daughter or doing any baby or mummy posts, that changed quickly, anything for a tenner and Malin is there. Just like her man was her twin flame but he's blew off in to the wind and how anyone could sit and read that load of waffle book is beyond comprehension
Yeah I thought the exact same. She is definitely being more Mum ish. It's all she has now. She said she wasn't going down the Mum career path. She said her baby was not going to be in social media etc but definitely is more & more and now in a magazine. Let's face it this magazine deal will probably be the last thing she can be in one for. She can't possibly have anything else to be "famous" for or share so showing the baby well not "showing" lol was the last clutch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.