Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sums up her narc attention seeking her sat there with a pillow of her face, pic of her face on the cover of the book whilst her daughter looks extremely uncomfortable in that position

Reactions: 7
Hahaha big head got a large pillow of her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor kid having to listen to her mum read her crappy book to her as no one will buy it.
That baby seems absolutely bloody huge! I still think something is fishy with the timeline. She looks like she is holding her own head up in this picture as well 😂

What absolute narcissist would have a pillow like that. Strange woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Approx 2500 likes on her post for that new book and about 11 comments. She has 741k followers, embarrassing AF. No one want to buy your book of nonsense. I'd would be so embarrassed with that sort of engagement I would have removed the post. She's influencing no one!!

That baby seems absolutely bloody huge! I still think something is fishy with the timeline. She looks like she is holding her own head up in this picture as well 😂

What absolute narcissist would have a pillow like that. Strange woman.
I agree. My son is 11 days older and whilst I get babies advance at their own pace the head control of Xaya is amazing for a baby that isn’t even 9 weeks old yet. Apparently not even 9 weeks old anyway.

Reactions: 5
When travelling in third Word Countries it is common to see women begging with young children and babies. Malin has brought this proffesion into the 21 st Centuary via social media.
Yes ✊ this is it 🤣

It must bother her she’s lost about 4000 followers the last month alone. She will have the credit card out soon buying more bots no doubt!
How do we find out how they buy followers please

Reactions: 3
Scroll through their followers list, usually lots of obscure looking profiles, many with no profile picture or zero following. Or accounts with a profile that would likely have no interest in following said account.

Yes ✊ this is it 🤣

How do we find out how they buy followers please
Dodgy profiles on their following list usually the ones with random pics on their grid, some have 0 posts but 1000s of followers. Weird profile names. Also social blade, you see patterns, like they will be losing loads of followers for days on end then you will see it spike by about 3000 followers randomly, usually at that point they got the credit card out. Some people trickle feed some followers in daily so it doesn’t look too dodgey but Malin usually wacks aload in at a time. Makes them look so desperate.

Reactions: 2
Well we all knew that was coming, he was never going to stick around. Saying she has been blindsided well I'm sure that's how he felt when he was pounced on with a surprise pregnancy announcement after 4 weeks together.

Hmm does make you wonder if there is more to this, I'm still not convinced that Jared boy is the dad and the size of the baby and her age all seems really off

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh wow not a surprise at all! She needs a new subject/sob story to try and get likes about! Que the ‘strong single mum’ quotes 😴

Reactions: 13
4 weeks they broken up but she been boosting about him on social media saying he is the best father and really supportive and couldn’t ask for a better partner so that was all lies? She was posting about twin flames as well yesterday so he isn’t he soul mate and twin flame! This baby real dad has to be sharpie 🤣🤣🤣
Why she acting like a celebrity saying she needs space to navigate through this and that the universe has better plans for her! This woman needs serious help mentally.

Already in the daily mail

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She wasn't getting much engagement re her book, so this is perfect timing otherwise why make a big song and dance about it now? As bad as the Cashley & Lashley (cain) ones

Reactions: 14
4 weeks they broken up but she been boosting about him on social media saying he is the best father and really supportive and couldn’t ask for a better partner so that was all lies? She was posting about twin flames as well yesterday so he isn’t he soul mate and twin flame! This baby real dad has to be sharpie 🤣🤣🤣
Why she acting like a celebrity saying she needs space to navigate through this and that the universe has better plans for her! This woman needs serious help mentally.

Already in the daily mail

Atleast he’s made a quick escape/exit before she can try and say he’s abused her 😴 that’ll be the next thing if he gets a girlfriend or does something she doesn’t like .

What happened to 'twin flame' just proves these insta huns are constantly spouting trash. Ah well she got what she wanted out of him didn't she, I give it a couple of months before she's trying to block his access to the kid.

Reactions: 10
Atleast he’s made a quick escape/exit before she can try and say he’s abused her 😴 that’ll be the next thing if he gets a girlfriend or does something she doesn’t like .
There is always some sort of drama with her she lives for it! Even the comments in the daily mail is cussing her and some saying he is bad for leaving her.
She was lying then about him doing night feeds few days ago?

Sharpie should ask for DNA test 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.