Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she has said she had an ED and hated her body while she was slim so idk if we should be comparing her previous body type, it’s a good thing she’s gained weight since then if she was ill. Even if she is a head, I hope she’s happier and healthier now food/body image wise.
She looked so different back in 2012 on Take Me Out. Much slimmer and more natural looking, before she started covering herself in horrible tattoos.

View attachment 1093157
I kind of feel for Malin at the moment. Like her I was overjoyed to be pregnant and thought the baby was going to make my life complete, be my everything, my happily ever after blah blah blah... long story short that didn’t happen and I had postnatal depression and didn’t bond for a while, and realised motherhood isn’t all rainbows and sunshine and everything I thought it would be. I wonder if she had super high expectations and now has been hit with reality!

But of course Malin being Malin she wouldn’t want to admit that and wants to keep up the image of her perfect fairytale life with J and the baby. I would like her more if she was more honest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine if she doesn’t even know herself who’s it is and couldn’t tell sharpie he was the dad cause she had already made up a miscarriage? All of it doesn’t add up
It’s pretty easy to do a dna test tho, you can do an at home one for £90 nowadays.

Reactions: 1
No it’s not relatable when her ‘mornings’ probably start after most people have got up and gone to work doing a real job while she is rolling around in her pit on a comedown.

View attachment 1107171

That filter does her no favours and where exactly is she going 😂
Maybe the other woman is a f*ckin doula like all the z listers seem to have

Reactions: 3
She's so active for someone who's apparently had a c section 🤔

The woman does not make sense why would her mates abandon her cos she was pregnant and she's still going on about it. This is from 4th March. Just enjoy the whole motherhood experience some if us aren't as fortunate. She's also complaining about not being able to drink cos she was pregnant 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
This is strange was hardly like she had an abundance of friends before lol

Is it just me or has she deffo had some lipo or something? I don’t know how her stomach is that flat in jeans after carrying a baby when she doesn’t seem to exercise

Is it just me or has she deffo had some lipo or something? I don’t know how her stomach is that flat in jeans after carrying a baby when she doesn’t seem to exercise
She had Lipo and a tummy tuck previously so I think it would be flatter then another pregnancy belly post baby

Maybe????, she was in that compression garment on her video.

I can’t watch her story or listen to her geezer bird voice, she sounds like Selma and patty off the Simpson’s to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I kind of feel for Malin at the moment. Like her I was overjoyed to be pregnant and thought the baby was going to make my life complete, be my everything, my happily ever after blah blah blah... long story short that didn’t happen and I had postnatal depression and didn’t bond for a while, and realised motherhood isn’t all rainbows and sunshine and everything I thought it would be. I wonder if she had super high expectations and now has been hit with reality!

But of course Malin being Malin she wouldn’t want to admit that and wants to keep up the image of her perfect fairytale life with J and the baby. I would like her more if she was more honest!!
Yes I felt very much the same when I had my rainbow baby. It's a like a tonne of bricks hitting you after having your first baby let alone having a baby after losing your first. You've got baby blues and you're still mourning. All very confusing and traumatic. But like you said I don't think she'd be honest about it even if she was going through a difficult time. She seems to be very false on Instagram.

Posting again about being alone take it he has done a runner but I'm sure it will only be in a couple weeks she'll be bragging about how he's the best father ever etc

Regardless its tacky as duck.
each to their own,Consy may have died young but regardless she was still a human life and she made Malin a mum. I don’t like Malin but if the same thing happened to you you’d do something similar, you wouldn’t just not mention your child anymore because they’re dead. Have some respect.

Reactions: 30
each to their own,Consy may have died young but regardless she was still a human life and she made Malin a mum. I don’t like Malin but if the same thing happened to you you’d do something similar, you wouldn’t just not mention your child anymore because they’re dead. Have some respect.
Wouldn't put their name on a car registration I'll tell you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I kind of always assumed it was her mums number plate and she took it when she died?
Possibly. She does love a freebie after all.

Posting again about being alone take it he has done a runner but I'm sure it will only be in a couple weeks she'll be bragging about how he's the best father ever etc
Think we all predicted this. She’s all over the place one min in love the next he’s left her in another country pregnant, then he’s cheating then she’s in love again then all alone lol. I don’t think her and Jared follow each other in insta anymore so quite possibly. She likes to keep people guessing, biggest attention seeker going.

Reactions: 6
I think her man's legged it but it's no surprise really.

Keep it private if you must, even though Malin likes to say you know I'm always lying honest with you guys

Rather than silly mantras alluding to being alone, if you wish people to know you are going it alone you can just say so without the surrounding waffle.

I think everyone is bored of her silly mantras and affirmations now 😴😴

Her and her man are together someone asked her this question.
Nice that she answered something in plain English, it's just the snide way she was posting about being alone, walking forward alone, trying to allude to be on her own. She bores me to death trying to keep herself relevant 😴😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.