Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of this? We know where babies come from lol and you're def not the only woman to have one
Screenshot_20220425-172717_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
She's back to talking her nonsense about darkness, negativity, healing, growth and toxic people 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 she seems to wheel those stories out every few months.

Will Malin ever heal?
Will Malin ever find herself around people who aren't toxic?
Will she ever not have a trauma?
Will she ever emerge from this never ending darkness?

She's so laughable and tragic, regurgitating the same old tit over and over and over. No wonder everyone is sick of her constant moaning and whinging

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys Guys Guys I just CANNOT ANYMORE....
She said he only knew her as a pregnant hormonal Malin. Hold on, thought she's known him as a close friend for years & years??? And they broke up post 4 weeks she would still have been very hormonal. What does this mean. I don't get it. So he doesn't know her then? So she had a baby with a stranger? He doesn't know her for her. Thought they were twin flame soul mates best mates for years. Also, is she only ok to be with non hormonal when he chooses then she's letting him pick & choose what part of her is ok or not. Its all or nothing. In times of hardship more. The newborn pregancy more. Not a great advert for a strong independent woman she claims she is or advocates for. Basically said he will come back when I'm not being a moody needy physco. That won't change Malin that's always been you hormonal or not hormonal. Your that sort of girl minus hormones. I get what she is saying but that's his duty as his role as a partner & a father he will loose himself that's his sacrifice. Its normal & expected. Not something to walk in & out of a relationship for.

She's back to talking her nonsense about darkness, negativity, healing, growth and toxic people 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 she seems to wheel those stories out every few months.

Will Malin ever heal?
Will Malin ever find herself around people who aren't toxic?
Will she ever not have a trauma?
Will she ever emerge from this never ending darkness?

She's so laughable and tragic, regurgitating the same old tit over and over and over. No wonder everyone is sick of her constant moaning and whinging
I actually read it and thought.....HAS SHE REALISED ALL THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE SHE IS HERSELF TOXIC. Do the words mean she has realised her part in all her life of toxicity & shes the leading lady in the toxic of her life. But no I think she's being an advocate of healing help to others again. Can't see the relation to herself. Course not.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She said he only knew her as a pregnant hormonal Malin. Hold on, thought she's known him as a close friend for years & years??? And they broke up post 4 weeks she would still have been very hormonal. What does this mean. I don't get it. So he doesn't know her then? So she had a baby with a stranger? He doesn't know her for her. Thought they were twin flame soul mates best mates for years. Also, is she only ok to be with non hormonal when he chooses then she's letting him pick & choose what part of her is ok or not. Its all or nothing. In times of hardship more. The newborn pregancy more. Not a great advert for a strong independent woman she claims she is or advocates for. Basically said he will come back when I'm not being a moody needy physco. That won't change Malin that's always been you hormonal or not hormonal. Your that sort of girl minus hormones. I get what she is saying but that's his duty as his role as a partner & a father he will loose himself that's his sacrifice. Its normal & expected. Not something to walk in & out of a relationship for.

I actually read it and thought.....HAS SHE REALISED ALL THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE SHE IS HERSELF TOXIC. Do the words mean she has realised her part in all her life of toxicity & shes the leading lady in the toxic of her life. But no I think she's being an advocate of healing help to others again. Can't see the relation to herself. Course not.
She states " taken some months apart" but I thought they only broke up a couple weeks ago? None of her stories add up

Reactions: 5
Anyone told her the baby choas doesn't ever calm down??!?!?!?!?! Probably in ways gets more choatic!!!! How funny!!!!!! How odd. She be waiting along time! So he is only interested when she and the household resolves to normal. It won't. But he doesn't know her normal if he only knows her hormonal. So what does he know he's coming back to? So he isn't in it for real then only to suit. Right. Great father great everything she claims. Just a drug dealer guy she used to duck that she got herself knocked up with whilst seeing someone else and clung on to. That left as soon as possible. Like he was always gunna. And they all do.

Reactions: 7
I thought I'd scroll to see how long ago that was as it doesn't feel that long? She's deleted all podcast stuff apart from the billy Joe one 🤣 she's so petty just shows she doesn't give a duck about what refuge had to say at all.

Ps it has only been a year since the last podcast flopped I wonder if it will be much different concept as it was before

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It's exactly 1 year since her miscarriage & the week she then conceived This will probably be mentioned next. Or not. Her mystery miscarriage. She would usually milk that but never really did. Funny that!

These influencer mums are the type to want to beat their instakids in the egg and spoon race zero maternal instincts all for the likes 😆 ego'mums

• Haha
I just wanted to come on here to say that Malin looks like she stinks. Just get that vibe, like bad breath, sticky sweat smell where she’s not washed but put a scent or deodorant on to try and mask it. That is all. Have a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who has been banging on about not showing her child on socials she's sure getting more and more careless?
She's showing her more and more, I don't get why these influencers say they aren't showing their babies as a way to gain some sort of respect and then post their bodies etc you shouldn't be showing them at all really I think she's realised that now the book is out she can't come up with any new trauma so, even though she said she wouldn't become a mummy account she has no other choice

Reactions: 4

What she said has been bothering me so much! It’s exactly like you said, it’s all or nothing. He doesn’t get to walk away when the going gets tough but he has yet she’s saying they might get back together! It’s so embarrassing. That’s a weak man who leaves the mother of his child because she was too ‘hormonal’ carrying his baby. Don’t get me wrong, we all know Malin is crazy and it’s nothing to do with the hormones, I am not surprised he left and I don’t believe anyone could have a healthy happy relationship with Malin. What she has portrayed though is ridiculous. Those poor new mums who find themselves single when their pathetic baby daddies up and leave because being a parent is ‘too hard’ for them will latch on to toxic comments like this from Malin and see it as acceptable to take back a man who left them in their time of need. Malin really needs to check herself, you can’t advocate for people whilst simultaneously being a walking trigger, you can’t give advice to people when you yourself are a mess. She talks about body confidence but had lipo and seems to have a very bad relationship with dieting/exercise, she talks about being a ‘survivor’ but relives her trauma at any chance of a pay day, she speaks about escaping toxic relationships but then comes out and paints them in a positive light. It shouldn’t be legal for someone like her to be an ‘influencer’.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So obvious that the baby is Sharpies, I feel sorry for him tbh.
Sharpie go privately and get a dna test you are allowed to as stated in a comment above somewhere here. Just state the dates and u are entitled. They do it for you they contact her she can't refuse. It's peace of mind. Out her. End her if so. & If not ur be free in your mind. Must be hell and to be refused like you was so mean & uneeded.
What she said has been bothering me so much! It’s exactly like you said, it’s all or nothing. He doesn’t get to walk away when the going gets tough but he has yet she’s saying they might get back together! It’s so embarrassing. That’s a weak man who leaves the mother of his child because she was too ‘hormonal’ carrying his baby. Don’t get me wrong, we all know Malin is crazy and it’s nothing to do with the hormones, I am not surprised he left and I don’t believe anyone could have a healthy happy relationship with Malin. What she has portrayed though is ridiculous. Those poor new mums who find themselves single when their pathetic baby daddies up and leave because being a parent is ‘too hard’ for them will latch on to toxic comments like this from Malin and see it as acceptable to take back a man who left them in their time of need. Malin really needs to check herself, you can’t advocate for people whilst simultaneously being a walking trigger, you can’t give advice to people when you yourself are a mess. She talks about body confidence but had lipo and seems to have a very bad relationship with dieting/exercise, she talks about being a ‘survivor’ but relives her trauma at any chance of a pay day, she speaks about escaping toxic relationships but then comes out and paints them in a positive light. It shouldn’t be legal for someone like her to be an ‘influencer’.
I do not think I could have wrote every single word any better myself yes to it all

Reactions: 3
I’m really bored clearly, but Sharpie said last time he was with Malin was April 27th. If she conceived literally that day, she’d be 40 weeks Feb 1st 2022.
She said Xaya’s was born Jan 28th 2022. Surely there’s no question of who the dad is then? Especially seeing as that child is incredibly light skinned.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m really bored clearly, but Sharpie said last time he was with Malin was April 27th. If she conceived literally that day, she’d be 40 weeks Feb 1st 2022.
She said Xaya’s was born Jan 28th 2022. Surely there’s no question of who the dad is then? Especially seeing as that child is incredibly light skinned.
I actually posted but it didn't post yesterday the exact same thing!!!!

Reactions: 3
she’s selfish if she’s lying it’s not her right to pick which baby dad she prefers !

Brace yourselves she’s watched the Tim Westwood documentary- que her being cryptic and probably trying to insinuate that she’s been fingered by him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.