Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw sharpie's insta pic of him with his kids... Maybe she should give the baby to him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m patiently waiting for the posts at some point about how her and drug dealer have broke up and the trends to start about being a powerful single mum and how she does everything alone 😴 it’s predictable and then it’ll be ads/ posts/ quotes trying to relate to single parents

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she's not posting a pic of the baby as she knows it's going to be very obvious who the dad is once we all see the the baby photos!?!?
She clearly doesn't want anyone to question her that the tattoo bouncer is the dad to this baby especially as the timeline fits perfectly when she was with him to when she's given birth...
I’m going to throw it out there based on your posts…and from when you joined tattle that you know these said people?
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

I saw sharpie's insta pic of him with his kids... Maybe she should give the baby to him!!
Are you saying it’s his?

Reactions: 4
Hey up she’s back on insta with baby feet. What’s she trying to say? You trying to get people to erase that you’d been out the night before loo

Reactions: 6
Remember when she was being cocky a couple days ago "I'm back and you can't shut me up!" Then erratically posts she needs time away now she's back posting photos of a very pale babies foot lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See she got the exclusive she waited out for with fabulous mag maybe they'll be photos of the baby there!

Reactions: 2
Thought she is taking a break from social media! After one day she getting her face done and posting about her exclusive story in magazine! Does anyone buy these mags nowadays?
Fabulous magazine comes free with The Sun on a sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a miserable bleep.
Finds the negative in every part of life and plays on it.
We all struggle and put up with tit, she’s not special.

Reactions: 8
Always focusing on the negatives and its not healthy, she needs help for this constant attention seeking victim mentality. Of course having a baby impacts your whole life but why focus on the negative side so much? Focus on the whole journey? Just because you can't go out and get mad with it shitfaced and roll around hanging in your pit the next day, does not a victim maketh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.