Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Malin lies about everything to suit her narrative.

She will never ever be happy she's one of those people that chases something that doesn't exist. Only what 8 months ago it was her new chapter and happy ending, I said back then after the baby is born he ll leave her and she ll have a new trauma. Im not sure what she is looking for but her life will be empty forever more if she doesn't start living it and enjoy what she has

Reactions: 15

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Dear Malin,
It’s me here… a concerned troll.
Please can you take maternity leave from Instagram and enjoy your wonderful life with Jared and baby
Please take 12 months off
I’m sure you have money in the bank that allows you to do so… if not ask J your twin flame to fund you for 12 months
If that fails too, then sell your car or Cartier bracelet and ring as it’s too tight
I speak on behalf of us all. We need a break for your arse and lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

UnbelievableGeoff

I'm confused why the response was all about tattle? Sharpie barely if ever is on here. His message didn't mention tattle. Why was the response fixated on that and not understanding genuine concerns which are totally justified & anyone would ask, surprised he hasnt sooner & more has been said between them. Absolutely shows what sort of people they are. No need at all. Like AT ALL. Totally unnecessary. And happy family she's happy with. Hilarious she posts constantly the opposite of that how strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Wow Karley sounds delightful, no wonder she is Malins chief arse licker, both are as bad as each other.

I feel sorry for Sharpie, he was nothing but polite with that message and then you get big gob off given it the big un. Malin is so full of shite, reason they hate tattle is it tells a truer narrative and calls out these billy bullshitters

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She wasn't getting much engagement re her book, so this is perfect timing otherwise why make a big song and dance about it now? As bad as the Cashley & Lashley (cain) ones

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Is she going abroad?
If so, I know from experience that can be very dangerous especially in the later stages of pregnancy.
Malin only thinks of Malin though last year she was in Dubai dancing and showing off on her stories when a new lockdown was announced and she took the hump that people werent sucking up to her and she hit back with she deserves a holiday after everything she has been through, Malins so hard done by and never let's us forget it so as long as Malin gets a holiday to post to the gram, then what else could be more important

Spoopgossip

I’m also shocked she hasn’t been dancing around showing off how much she loves her postpartum body because she’s “all about body positivity” but that would mean acknowledging the fact she gave birth which she’s refusing to do for clicks and speculation.

sharpie2021

Left my Aviana with Rebecca, far right my Harlow with the mother of my first children, middle … 🤔

Wow ! Thanks for sharing , so you're being denied the DNA test and the daily mail are blocking you ! Tells me youre telling the truth they only block facts and churn out lies. Hope you get your chance to get an answer as piece of mind. Would you be part of the child's life if she is yours? Messy isn't it and so public.
Daily mail isnt blocking, they want to run the story, im holding off hoping she will come forward for a DNA and not have to go public

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

glamapuss

She's so active for someone who's apparently had a c section 🤔

The woman does not make sense why would her mates abandon her cos she was pregnant and she's still going on about it. This is from 4th March. Just enjoy the whole motherhood experience some if us aren't as fortunate. She's also complaining about not being able to drink cos she was pregnant 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
hahaha so she’s a victim of her pregnancy now

🕯 everyone light a candle for the poor bitch as she couldn’t drink for 9 months. 😂

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
I messaged sharpie on insta... Read this!!!!!! 😱😱😱
Yessss this is tea ☕

The defensiveness in the response would make me question things even more if I was sharpie 😬 I suppose he has done the right thing reaching out though. She will come crying back after her ‘happy families’ act is over and she needs some more trauma to make money from.

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
Her partner is the best thing that’s happened to her is it?
The drug dealer? Who cheats?……….ok Malin 👍🏼

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Thing is she was pregnant before, so since she is bleating about not being able to go out and get trashed with this pregnancy, I take it she did go out and get off her face with her prev pregnancy as I can't recall her moaning about lack of partying then.

I think people are just getting fed up with her constant whingeing now, she's had a healthy wee girl but she still doesn't feel happy, but it's the victim mentality again. At the beginning of her pregnancy she was banging on about it being her happy ending but here she is fucking moaning again. I think she should change the narrative now and blog on the positives as she is hardly getting any engagement anymore and she needs to realise everyone is fed up being an eternal victim

Reactions: 13

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She must be absolutely beside herself with the amount of likes and comments on her recent grid post, this is what Malin lives for attention, she was getting no attention pretending her twin flame was burning bright next to her.

There was just no way he was hanging around, he's a young lad he didn't want a baby he legged it from St Lucia when he found out she was pregnant. What sort of woman gets pregnant to a man after a few weeks, loses the baby, then a month later she is pregnant to another man. If that's what even happened. She tells so many lies she probably doesn't know herself what the truth is

Mal

Newbie here ✋ can't stand this women. Such an attention seeker. I'm absolutely certain a week or 2 back someone asked on her stories that "they sensed she'd broken up from Jared " she reshared it to saying they are really happy. Am I going mad?

Let's give her "time to heal" she'll be back tomorrow with the trauma of it all 😂
Yes this is literally what happened. It was obvs they'd broken up as she was posting about making it on your own and being alone etc...
Whole I am so fascinated by her utter lies and deceit, and partly feel sorry for her as she clearly isn't normal.

Come on J, do a sharpie and make an account on 'ere!

• Haha

UnbelievableGeoff

Anyone know why she needed that huge house even when her boyfriend was there??? For clout for strangers on the Internet? To say look I've made it. Makes her feel like a boss. In reality she hasn't made it. & it shows how empty her life really is. How materialistic & how validation from strangers is important to her. It's actually sickening she could house women in need of refuge in all that empty space & all that wasted rent money. I know plenty women sofa surfing or wishing to escape. If she has so much cash to waste why not actually help & donate monthly to a charity instead of an estate agent for clout. She is so self claiming and claims how helpful she is to women. She isn't.

& PS she has NOT got what she wanted. Quite the entire opposite & she's now stuck with a baby forever. A reminder her plan failed. Again. Which I know will be a thought she thinks, now I'm stuck with a baby. As she was NEVER interested in a baby or children she's extremely UNmaternal. It is not about a baby never was. She was only ever interested in owning & claiming & holding down a MAN. Having a man. Not a baby. Ever. Just a man.

Last edited:

Sjcm2

Newbie here ✋ can't stand this women. Such an attention seeker. I'm absolutely certain a week or 2 back someone asked on her stories that "they sensed she'd broken up from Jared " she reshared it to saying they are really happy. Am I going mad?

Let's give her "time to heal" she'll be back tomorrow with the trauma of it all 😂