Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
DID NOT get picked as finalists for the wedding competition 🎉🎉🎉

Claims she’s happy for the finalists.
Her followers think it’s a “fix” they are not in the final.

Your 172k followers unfortunately couldn’t help you, pitched against normal folk with a couple of hundred FB friends that weren’t begging their way through life 😳

Shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I know when she's in the kitchen she doesn't stand up and uses one of those office chairs on wheels but did you notice on her last story of her eating fruit sitting in the chair in the kitchen that next to her was another one of those chairs??!! So her useless lump of a boyfriend who is nowhere near her size also needs to sit while he's cooking? How the fuck are they going to cope with a toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
How do you let yourself get to 30 stone? 😳 that's not just the odd takeaway and chocolate bar is it? That's like x 3 of me! That's madness! She's not worked on the reasons why she ended up so large.
What do you reckon? 25 stone by the end of the year?
I will admit at my absolute heaviest I was 28 stone, I am a lot older than her though and it took a long time to get there. I’m 8 stone down now and trying my hardest to get myself in better habits as far as food and regular exercise so I never go back there again. It’s a hell that you just can’t understand if you’ve never been there. But also it’s taken me losing some weight to realise just how bad things were. When it’s just what you live with day to day it’s easy to normalise it.

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
Already got a pregnancy pillow. The next 6 months will be non stop complaining about her pregnancy symptoms.

As for the trying for a baby since she was 16...words fail me.

SC11

VIP Member
The fact that she wrote "I'm not fit and healthy" wtf, isn't that the whole point?

Reactions: 6

Llamabama

Chatty Member
“Squealing like a pig” over a cheap advent calendar that she’s going to eat today! I can’t understand how she doesn’t see that everything she talks about revolves around food. She needs to seek help for the source of her difficulties with food or she will never get to a healthy weight and maintain it. This is coming from someone who is waiting on therapy for my food difficulties before even considering surgery and my life doesn’t revolve around food like hers clearly does!
I think that’s one of the benefits of having surgery done in the UK rather than abroad. The doctors here make you address WHY you are the size you are and any difficulties you have with food. She’s definitely obsessed with food. You can tell it’s the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up and the last thing she thinks of before she goes to sleep. Like yesterday, they had food at their baby shower but the FIRST thing she did when she got home before opening any gifts was eat a roast dinner (or a cook dinner as she calls it which pisses me off 😂)How she wasn’t full from the buffet they had at the baby shower I don’t know!

Knoxxy123

I'm just watching an Iplayer doc on weight loss surgery. Seriously, shes way off the mark. Shes eating so much crap!!!
I reckon she’s eating more than she’s letting on I know a woman who had the surgery last March and she eats crisp and Choclate constant now because it doesn’t give her pain she calls these slider foods? but if she eats a normal meal she’s in agony makes you wonder if the surgery abroad is worth it? Or safe xx