Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that one of the things about going abroad for surgery is the lack of education before it and the lack of follow up after. I looked into it a while ago and a highly recommended clinic in Turkey would have booked me in in 2 weeks time.

Compare that to the 2 and a half years I’ve spent on the NHS pathway (I’m finally getting close now I think) the constant monitoring and lifetime aftercare, I’m glad I’ve hung on to have it done this way

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t care about ‘Susan down the road’ when it comes her wls progress

However she got pregnancy against medical advice because ‘Susan down the road’ did straight after her wls

You’ll all forgetting she’s been trying to get pregnant since she was born so medical advice doesn’t apply to her

Reactions: 3
She makes me feel ill and angry.
That kid has no hope with it's health with those two for it's parents

Reactions: 1
Well you know the saying "Never trust a thin chef" I think it seems quite apt here. I just think it's a shame this cooking page wasn't live when she was going through her 'drinking KFC gravy' stage that would have been a great post.

• Haha
She’s so obsessed with food she’s already thinking of weaning an unborn child
She needs some serious therapy
She’s not a foody she eats muck

Reactions: 2
He looks like he has some sort of genetic disorder. She looks like she eats babies. Whats not to love?!

• Haha
The cognitive dissonance is astounding. Her and her fatty supporting followers are locked in some sort of damaging echo chamber. Nobody is that bleeping stupid. Especially to go along with the bullshit.

Reactions: 1
" I have a cold because of this weather" I don't even know where to begin with this one, the gravy drinking genius strikes again.
Screenshot_20230715_230044_Instagram.jpg

The fact that she actually looks annoyed too,ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There really is no hope for this baby with Dumb & Dumber as parents!

Reactions: 2
I just cannot imagine that either of them have the intelligence to work out how to make a baby?! Swear this is the next Jesus.

• Haha
It might just be me but I find it really odd that they’ve announced the babies name when she’s only about halfway through her pregnancy