Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think you could be 30st by the age of 23, as she was, without serious food issues/ addiction.
I may have said this before but I find it surprising that her family are average sized/ don't seem to have problems with food, her mum is even a paramedic so I wonder where the weight issues have come from. Photos she's shared of her in her mid teens she seems to have been the size she is now or bigger, so it's not like it all started when she moved out to live with Jack (who I remain convinced is a feeder!) .

Her food addiction means she's constantly pushing boundaries, at first she'd make a big thing about not drinking with her food, now she's showing herself eating and drinking at the same time. Again at first she drank loads of water...no mention of that now. She was watching her protein but again not doing that any more. She's still losing weight (although that's slowed right down, 10st at start of Jan, 11st as of today, that's a stone in 2 months. Which for normal weight loss is fine but at her size with a sleeve you'd expect more) but it's clear that nutritionally she's not eating the right things. Too much carbs and sugar, nowhere near enough protein.
Yeah I found it really interesting that her mum isn't big, although I think I saw a pic of her and her brother together and he wasn't exactly small. And the drinking with food thing was brought up loads in the Facebook comments by people who'd had sleeves already, that she shouldn't do it, that they couldn't do it.

Reactions: 1
How is she STILL not back at work?
Is she ever going back?
I'm starting to think not!

Reactions: 2
How is she STILL not back at work?
Is she ever going back?
I'm starting to think not!
Course she wont. She'll be pregnant soon if not already. Shes a lazy cow who must think her followers are stupid. She thinks she's convinced everyone that shes not bingeing and has the honest intention of working again. All these people up her arse need their heads read. 🙄

I’m all for body positivity but there is NO NEED TO POST THIS. Even if she had a perfect figure I would feel the same. We are not on a beach. Don’t wanna see your skin!
02EBE277-F4BF-4D3D-8BA9-1CE9EB037E78.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The photos in underwear are bad enough, but in the bath...pass the eye bleach!

Reactions: 2
She's getting so boring now, all her posts are the same. Still not seeing much veg in any of the pics, wouldn't surprise me if her weightloss has slowed right down.

It’s like she’s trying to force her body to accept her old eating habits

Can’t wait to find out if she has a shite

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still no sign of her going back to work.

What does she do all day, she's not even doing make up much any more.

Reactions: 4
I'm just watching an Iplayer doc on weight loss surgery. Seriously, shes way off the mark. Shes eating so much crap!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm just watching an Iplayer doc on weight loss surgery. Seriously, shes way off the mark. Shes eating so much crap!!!
I reckon she’s eating more than she’s letting on I know a woman who had the surgery last March and she eats crisp and Choclate constant now because it doesn’t give her pain she calls these slider foods? but if she eats a normal meal she’s in agony makes you wonder if the surgery abroad is worth it? Or safe xx

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s eating more than she’s letting on I know a woman who had the surgery last March and she eats crisp and Choclate constant now because it doesn’t give her pain she calls these slider foods? but if she eats a normal meal she’s in agony makes you wonder if the surgery abroad is worth it? Or safe xx
I know a few of people who’ve had surgery abroad and have done amazingly well, I think what people forget is that it’s not a magic pill, you do have to put work in and if you want to find a way to carry on eating tit you will. I think the main issue is that there’s no support and advice after it. I’m hanging on to try to get it done on the NHS, will probably be another year yet but I’d rather have it done here and know I’ll have follow up care

Reactions: 5
I know a few of people who’ve had surgery abroad and have done amazingly well, I think what people forget is that it’s not a magic pill, you do have to put work in and if you want to find a way to carry on eating tit you will. I think the main issue is that there’s no support and advice after it. I’m hanging on to try to get it done on the NHS, will probably be another year yet but I’d rather have it done here and know I’ll have follow up care
So my friend had it done at the same clinic Lucy did. There is actually loads of follow up support! Specifically in the UK there are trained coaches. She’s clearly lying to them or not even staying in touch! She needs to be more accountable z her audience think she’s doing the right thing and she is sharing all these terrible habits with them. It’s sad. She’s inspired so many people to have it done!

So my friend had it done at the same clinic Lucy did. There is actually loads of follow up support! Specifically in the UK there are trained coaches. She’s clearly lying to them or not even staying in touch! She needs to be more accountable z her audience think she’s doing the right thing and she is sharing all these terrible habits with them. It’s sad. She’s inspired so many people to have it done!
Its a shame the clinic wouldn't call her out online. She has a duty of care to her followers. She must think we're as thick as her!!!

I could be wrong but if her weight loss has slowed down or stopped at 19 stone she must be consuming over 2500 calories to be this weight. But If she can only eat a small volume of food, then the food she is eating must be calorie dense.

Exactly I agree your given a lot more long term before and aftercare with the nhs and your right it’s not a magic pill you have to put just as much effort in, I hope it all goes well for you xxx