Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigmouth1927

I'm just watching an Iplayer doc on weight loss surgery. Seriously, shes way off the mark. Shes eating so much crap!!!

Reactions: 5

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I reckon she’s eating more than she’s letting on I know a woman who had the surgery last March and she eats crisp and Choclate constant now because it doesn’t give her pain she calls these slider foods? but if she eats a normal meal she’s in agony makes you wonder if the surgery abroad is worth it? Or safe xx
I know a few of people who’ve had surgery abroad and have done amazingly well, I think what people forget is that it’s not a magic pill, you do have to put work in and if you want to find a way to carry on eating shit you will. I think the main issue is that there’s no support and advice after it. I’m hanging on to try to get it done on the NHS, will probably be another year yet but I’d rather have it done here and know I’ll have follow up care

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
She’s such a drain on the NHS she’s got these issues because she’s had a gastric sleeve. They should make her go back to turkey to have it sorted. No wonder the wait times in A and E are huge.

bigmouth1927

I can't watch a grossly overweight woman with food issues give out 'advice' on premature weaning. What can possibly go wrong? The baby is already milk protein intolerant. 🙄

• Wow

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Same, I looked and couldn't see anything. If she had this done through the NHS, I doubt she'd be in and out of a & e so much as she'd have had some sort of before and aftercare

It's shocking to be honest, I found this when I saw her old Facebook. Even as a kid I knew things like this were wrong and insensitive!
Oh my god!!! Fucking racist, antisemitic bitch!! I'm so shocked!! Good find! This is truly disgusting and there is no excuse for this at all. You're right her age is no excuse at all. She still does it now so she's comfortable using racist language which makes me think her boyfriend is probably the same. Fucking cancel them. Makes me sick.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I don't think she's that tall though (I'm sure she's about the same height as me 5' 6/7) he must just be very short.
It’s more the fact that he looks very much like the lights are on but no one’s home that really gives me the ick

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
A couple you look at and think I bet your bedding fucking stinks... Pair of honkers... Jack looks like he belongs on a certain register 😂

• Haha

Babo

Hold on a minute! I've just seen in another post that she's had fertility problems for 9 years, and she's now 25. So she's been trying for a baby since she was 16??

• Wow
  • Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
0 makeup content

it’s constant moaning about her self inflicted ailments while draining the nhs.

Not to mention patting herself on the back and sliding down as much calorie dense food as physically possible. Never any praise for the nhs. Just dictates to them

bigmouth1927

Honestly, she can't scrounge anymore than she is. Can't afford it? Tough. It boils my piss. I wish these businesses would donate stuff to worthy causes.

Lalla

VIP Member
Can't believe she's got another bloody dog. Clearly never going back to work, begging on social media pays too well.

deelowrow

“Squealing like a pig” over a cheap advent calendar that she’s going to eat today! I can’t understand how she doesn’t see that everything she talks about revolves around food. She needs to seek help for the source of her difficulties with food or she will never get to a healthy weight and maintain it. This is coming from someone who is waiting on therapy for my food difficulties before even considering surgery and my life doesn’t revolve around food like hers clearly does!

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Come on people in my phone. We need to talk about the ‘couples’ photo at the end of the boudoir shoot. #awkwardsiblinglove?
I didn't even see that because I couldn't get past the knee highs she's wearing, my mum used to wear them in the 90s, we used to call them ' pop socks' women would wear them under skirts instead of tights and they were the hight of ugly. I'm old, would someone young tell me if they are fashionable and sexy? She does look stunning in that crown pic though I'll give her that. She does look like she's posing with her brother who's a serial killer on last that shit too though.

• Haha
IMG_4328.jpeg
IMG_4327.jpeg

Scummy Beggar 🤬🤬🤬
Get a proper job & pay for your own rather than doing about 3 hours a week in McDs!

Imagine using your “platform as an influencer” (I’m using those terms extremely loosely) to beg daily for free stuff…..SCRUFF!!!!!

Wedding went from just them, to 50, to everything she can cadge for free. Honestly she’s vile 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry