Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annoyedbyinstaads

SO GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD!
Points I need to get off my chest:
*She is clearly overeating
*She can’t stick to any of her live schedules and makes excuses every time
*She’s lazy as anything
*Pretty sure she’s trying to get pregnant which you’re not supposed to do for 2 years after a sleeve
*The affiliate links are so annoying- she doesn’t sell the outfits well
*she had ‘supporters’ paying a monthly fee when she switched to that other profile who got screwed over

she’s not a savvy business woman and she clearly needs some mental health support. It’s like, because she’s fat people want to defend all of her actions because they feel sorry for her.
super annoying!

also, I don’t know who Marcus is if anyone wants to share…

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Pistachio

The eating videos are turning my stomach
Fancy gifting such highly calorific foods to someone who has had weight loss surgery

Lalla

VIP Member
Now she's eating pizza :oops: :oops: 2 days after having her gallbladder out.

Jesus wept she is thick as anything!

• Wow

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Please why do we need to know the ins and outs of everything in her life. I don’t need to know your vagina stinks hun.

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Is it me or are you not supposed to stick to liquid/soft foods after getting a sleeve? I can remember watching something years ago and the guy had these titchy pots filled with soup/ stews and everything was blended.

I think she needs to address how she views food ( as do I .) I want her to do well as she seems a nice girl and after putting her life in danger getting the surgery in the first place.
She drank some gravy and ate some Dairylea triangles for that stage, then instead of puréeing her food she said she just "mashed it up in her mouth". It's no wonder she's in so much pain with her stomach really.

• Wow
  • Haha

Babo

Have I missed a post?!
Same, I looked and couldn't see anything. If she had this done through the NHS, I doubt she'd be in and out of a & e so much as she'd have had some sort of before and aftercare

It’s the kind of shit they still say in the valleys
It's shocking to be honest, I found this when I saw her old Facebook. Even as a kid I knew things like this were wrong and insensitive!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

Lalla

VIP Member
Is she ever going back to work? She's been off for ages, clearly milking every last shred of sympathy for her op, which was only keyhole anyway - I thought the point of keyhole was it was less invasive and you recover/ are back to work quicker!

Those pictures were cringe...although I suspect the boudoir photo shoot will be a LOT worse. Hopefully it's not a couples shoot with the creepy fiance who always looks like he needs a wash!

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
SO GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD!
Points I need to get off my chest:
*She is clearly overeating
*She can’t stick to any of her live schedules and makes excuses every time
*She’s lazy as anything
*Pretty sure she’s trying to get pregnant which you’re not supposed to do for 2 years after a sleeve
*The affiliate links are so annoying- she doesn’t sell the outfits well
*she had ‘supporters’ paying a monthly fee when she switched to that other profile who got screwed over

she’s not a savvy business woman and she clearly needs some mental health support. It’s like, because she’s fat people want to defend all of her actions because they feel sorry for her.
super annoying!

also, I don’t know who Marcus is if anyone wants to share…
Not sure where to begin with Marcus. Not too long ago he was living in the TravelLodge and sucking some smackhead off in exchange for drugs. Shares a dildo with his mother and likes to strangle his father.

• Haha
  • Wow

Pistachio

She is disgraceful
I think the only reason she has shared the name is to her personalised bits

She should be embarrassed

bigmouth1927

Needed a hospital bed because of a spotty vag?! She does know the baby will come out if it? She'll never fucking cope. I really object to people like her reproducing. Imagine the drain on the NHS? The sprog will end up with all sorts of issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Literally hoards of women “donating” their dresses to her.
Like you’d send it back! Obviously didn’t suit. How ungrateful!
Good God 🤦‍♀️
Absolute fucking grifter. Why is she acting like a charity case. If she’s that skint, why is she trying for an another child?

Reactions: 5