Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who got pregnant (accidentally) 6 months after WLS and she was so ill the whole way through and was borderline malnourished it was awful

I think she will end up eating lots of calorie rich slider foods and gain weight. She's stupid enough to believe she needs to eat for two, and she's already shown she eats too much snack stiff and doesn't focus on protein etc as she should be.

Reactions: 3
I've got a really bad feeling about it. I've suffered losses and I genuinely pray to good she doesn't but the whole situation is precarious.

Reactions: 1
*unfollowed* I’m sick to death of watching her eat

I don’t understand this trend of people making content out of eating junk food

Cravings already? Give it a rest love. She'll need a winch to get her to the maternity ward!
---
Cravings already? Give it a rest love. She'll need a winch to get her to the maternity ward!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know when she's in the kitchen she doesn't stand up and uses one of those office chairs on wheels but did you notice on her last story of her eating fruit sitting in the chair in the kitchen that next to her was another one of those chairs??!! So her useless lump of a boyfriend who is nowhere near her size also needs to sit while he's cooking? How the duck are they going to cope with a toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she only 25?? Nooo way!! She looks sooo much older! I'm really shocked!
The child is gonna be blessed with looks from those two! Especially him, he's not been blessed in those departments at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hold on a minute! I've just seen in another post that she's had fertility problems for 9 years, and she's now 25. So she's been trying for a baby since she was 16??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Already got a pregnancy pillow. The next 6 months will be non stop complaining about her pregnancy symptoms.

As for the trying for a baby since she was 16...words fail me.

Reactions: 7
She's only 12 weeks isn't she? She done a gender reveal on Facebook where they don't reveal the gender because it's in black and white.

• Haha
She is insufferable. The only pregnant woman ever it would seen. I reckon she'll be signed off work soon. Hes hardly a bloody rocket scientist. How are they going to afford this sprog?

Reactions: 1
I used to like her no I find her irritating and far too self entitled. Fed up of seeing her stuff her face with tit and all the pregnancy talk.

Reactions: 2
I used to like her no I find her irritating and far too self entitled. Fed up of seeing her stuff her face with tit and all the pregnancy talk.
Honestly couldn't agree more. I feel like this poor baby is gonna be shoved into the camera as soon as its born for views and she'll be constantly ill as she couldn't wait the advised amount of time before falling pregnant. Totally irresponsible.

Honestly couldn't agree more. I feel like this poor baby is gonna be shoved into the camera as soon as its born for views and she'll be constantly ill as she couldn't wait the advised amount of time before falling pregnant. Totally irresponsible.
She pisses me off immensely.
I agree, that baby will be used for maxium content. It's first fart, first tit, first burp..we will know about it. I honestly couldn't give a tit.
I'll probably get jumped on but I honestly believe she could've lost the weight herself if she actually TRIED and stuck to a decent healthy lifestyle plan of some sort. She's one of the few who I think took the "easy way out" without realising how mentally demanding the aftermath of it is like.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She pisses me off immensely.
I agree, that baby will be used for maxium content. It's first fart, first tit, first burp..we will know about it. I honestly couldn't give a tit.
I'll probably get jumped on but I honestly believe she could've lost the weight herself if she actually TRIED and stuck to a decent healthy lifestyle plan of some sort. She's one of the few who I think took the "easy way out" without realising how mentally demanding the aftermath of it is like.
I've thought this too. She was doing well before with the healthy eating and the weight was coming off, I guess it was just too much effort or she was that desperate to fall pregnant she got surgery.

Please why do we need to know the ins and outs of everything in her life. I don’t need to know your vagina stinks hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6