Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she’s moving house?
I found that odd too - I'm sure she said something before about it being her nan's house or something? I can only think that maybe it actually belongs to her mum or someone else in the family (whoever inherited it from the nan) and they now need to sell it? I got the impression they live there rent free, so that will be a shock to the system!

Reactions: 1
It was her grandads house and I saw a comment that said she'd lived there most of her life. It does seem odd, she hasn't said anything about house hunting or being excited to move and lots of people are asking her why she's moving and she's not answering them. She often talks about how the house makes her feel close to her grandad ( think she calls him something like her granda)

Reactions: 3
Why am I not surprised by this? I did notice she's barely lost any weight for the last couple of months, clearly this is why. She probably only went back to her McDonalds job for the mat pay 😂

I know she's lost a lot of weight but she's still 18.5st, so she could do with losing another 3-4st at least. I don't get the rush to get pregnant, she's only 25.

Reactions: 1
Why am I not surprised by this? I did notice she's barely lost any weight for the last couple of months, clearly this is why. She probably only went back to her McDonalds job for the mat pay 😂

I know she's lost a lot of weight but she's still 18.5st, so she could do with losing another 3-4st at least. I don't get the rush to get pregnant, she's only 25.
Well she’s been trying since she was a child 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Raced here this morning! Wtf? Is she stupid?! Imagine the health implications? She is going to be insurrable.
---
This kid is going to be flogged and exploited to death.
---
This kid is going to be flogged and exploited to death.

Reactions: 2
Oh duck, did you all see the tik tok she just shared of finding out? She's been trying for ages! Since she was really big, you're not supposed to get pregnant till a year/18 months after the sleeve because the drastic weight loss means the baby's nutrition is affected and they will be underweight or born prematurely. She knows this and still tried the whole time. Wow.
---
And didn't he look happy when he found out the test was positive? 😐

Oh duck, did you all see the tik tok she just shared of finding out? She's been trying for ages! Since she was really big, you're not supposed to get pregnant till a year/18 months after the sleeve because the drastic weight loss means the baby's nutrition is affected and they will be underweight or born prematurely. She knows this and still tried the whole time. Wow.
---
And didn't he look happy when he found out the test was positive? 😐
I was just going to say the same thing. So irresponsible. She knows better than medical professionals tho, clearly