Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuffing its face again. That procedure was only done so she'd fall pregnant. I wish she'd at least have the courage to admit it.
Spot on, she clearly has a food addiction and hasn't addressed any of her food issues (and to be 30st at 25 you clearly have major food issues) which is why she didn't get surgery in the UK.
She is still obsessed with food...the fact that the thing she was most excited about at Winter Wonderland was the prospect of a hot chocolate and a Yorkshire pudding wrap spoke volumes!

Reactions: 5
Not really much of a make up page nowadays is it. It’s a “look I’m a mum” page. Think it’s time for her to bore off!

Reactions: 4
Still scrounging for people to join her "makeup masterclass". Is she charging a tenner to show people how to do the same eye look but in different colours and how to plaster your face in foundation that is far from your match and a crap ton of contour?

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Could they not have made that less obvious, covered the box or made a slope or stood him behind her?! Anything but that!

I would have cropped the bottom off the photo for shame 😂

Something I can't stand about her since she got pregnant and now with the baby is how she constantly posts about the pregnancy and now the baby... its all I ever see from her now and it really does get boring!!

Reactions: 2
Something I can't stand about her since she got pregnant and now with the baby is how she constantly posts about the pregnancy and now the baby... its all I ever see from her now and it really does get boring!!
You'd think she was the only woman to ever be pregnant and have a baby! Guess she's gotta try and stay relevant somehow

I can't get over the box 😂😂 major ick! These pair are so unfortunate looking!
Jack looks like he stinks of beef crisps and coffee breath. I'm surprised he managed to get a girlfriend, mind you, she's not a looker is she?

• Haha
Why of all possible ways they could take a photo did they put him on a box? So many other things they could have done than that 😩
I’d have walked out if someone suggested that 😂

• Haha
IMG_3036.jpeg

Done good? 🙄

You were 30 stone. It’s inevitable removing 85% of your stomach, cheating with surgery (Not by healthy eating and actual HARD WORK at the gym) the weight would drop off initially, despite how much food you crammed in.

BUT……

It’s still all about the unhealthiest food options you could imagine to disgusting excess for a sleeve patient. I watched a “What I eat in a day” video of hers and was gobsmacked.
Couple of years (If that) and it will all be piled back on.

Keep fooling yourself love!!!!

The fact that she wrote "I'm not fit and healthy" wtf, isn't that the whole point?

Reactions: 6
The fact that she wrote "I'm not fit and healthy" wtf, isn't that the whole point?
It was all just to get pregnant that’s it. She will have piled the weight back on by next year. Watch this space! Quite rude as well telling everyone to “kindly F*** ***” cos they’ve mentioned she still looks an unhealthy weight. Eh they are just telling the truth and what they say. The amount she eats after having surgery is unfathomable. How on earth does she manage. She must be stretching her stomach

She’s deaf? Feel like this is a new thing like she’s mentioning it an awful lot now? And to admit she’s not fit and healthy there’s people out there who would love to have that op to be fit and healthy just an absolute joke

How do you let yourself get to 30 stone? 😳 that's not just the odd takeaway and chocolate bar is it? That's like x 3 of me! That's madness! She's not worked on the reasons why she ended up so large.
What do you reckon? 25 stone by the end of the year?

How do you let yourself get to 30 stone? 😳 that's not just the odd takeaway and chocolate bar is it? That's like x 3 of me! That's madness! She's not worked on the reasons why she ended up so large.
What do you reckon? 25 stone by the end of the year?
I will admit at my absolute heaviest I was 28 stone, I am a lot older than her though and it took a long time to get there. I’m 8 stone down now and trying my hardest to get myself in better habits as far as food and regular exercise so I never go back there again. It’s a hell that you just can’t understand if you’ve never been there. But also it’s taken me losing some weight to realise just how bad things were. When it’s just what you live with day to day it’s easy to normalise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7