Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she talks about is food and being pregnant šŸ„“ glad her terrible cold isnā€™t affecting her appetite

Reactions: 2
She is disgraceful
I think the only reason she has shared the name is to her personalised bits

She should be embarrassed

Reactions: 6
It's so obvious the only reason she shared the baby name was to maximise the stuff she got gifted.

She's such a beg.
And her food always looks god awful...why she thinks she should start a cooking page is beyond me (other than as a way to get more freebies!)

Reactions: 3
It's so obvious the only reason she shared the baby name was to maximise the stuff she got gifted.

She's such a beg.
And her food always looks god awful...why she thinks she should start a cooking page is beyond me (other than as a way to get more freebies!)
I agree she isnā€™t a foodie. she has a food addiction

Reactions: 4
Who is Jack? He never says anything, does anything & seems to be pulled along on casters at madame's will. He hardly seems capable of fathering a child let alone bringing one up. Lucy " loves him madly " coz he's so dull & malleable. I imagine conception occurred when big Luce told him to do the deed, because " we need the numbers ". Poor, poor baby.

How is she going on mat leave already? Isn't she only about 20 weeks pregnant? She is such a lazy arse honestly...was off for about 3 months after her gallbladder op (which most people recover from in a week or two), and now this - I worked until I was 36-37 weeks as did pretty much everyone I know. I bet she won't go back to work after her 'mat leave' either.

Reactions: 1
How is she going on mat leave already? Isn't she only about 20 weeks pregnant? She is such a lazy arse honestly...was off for about 3 months after her gallbladder op (which most people recover from in a week or two), and now this - I worked until I was 36-37 weeks as did pretty much everyone I know. I bet she won't go back to work after her 'mat leave' either.
She posted a few days ago that sheā€™s 6 months gone, I donā€™t know anyone whoā€™s finished that early unless there are serious health reasons to

Apparently her mcdonalds is closing end August til Oct for refurb so she's taking early mat leave (most other people are just going to other stores)
Shes 23/24weeks - I've seen lately all the stuff she is being sent, so weird, I loved buying all bits for my baby when I was pregnant- wouldn't have wanted other people to buy for me

Edited for spelling

Marcus Mitchell - have a read of his wiki šŸ˜‚
I came on here and searched for her because sheā€™s pissing me right off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ hello everyone šŸ„°
---
Well. Iā€™ve read the whole thread and I just need to get a few things of my chest šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
1. The begging is embarrassing!! Just buy your own baby stuff
2. The crying eyes emoji whenever someone sends her baby stuff from the wish list ā€œyou really didnā€™t have toā€ā€¦
3. My sister in law messaged her about joining the master class for make up. Lucy read it and didnā€™t bother to even reply or send the link, then she shared lots of adoring messages sheā€™d received and we realised that my SIL was of no use to her so she was ignored šŸ™„
4. Again, the ducking begging!!! Itā€™s infuriating šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
She does realise that her gut swinging between her legs isn't a baby bump? Shes probably not going to show at all. She'll have issues with shoulder dystocia if she wants a vaginal birth. She'll have BP problems. None of this has been thought out. bleeping idiot.

She does realise that her gut swinging between her legs isn't a baby bump? Shes probably not going to show at all. She'll have issues with shoulder dystocia if she wants a vaginal birth. She'll have BP problems. None of this has been thought out. bleeping idiot.
This is exactly what I thought when I saw that picture. Sheā€™s so irresponsible, that poor baby will be getting no nutrients and is already being exploited before sheā€™s even born!

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that picture. Sheā€™s so irresponsible, that poor baby will be getting no nutrients and is already being exploited before sheā€™s even born!
Her enablers are just as bad. There are baby charities crying out for donations. None of these businesses will ever consider giving to a genuine good cause. We all need to choose wisely who we support going forward!

Posted a pic with the baby carrier ā€œcan you tell weā€™re excitedā€

Jack couldnā€™t look less excited šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Posted a pic with the baby carrier ā€œcan you tell weā€™re excitedā€

Jack couldnā€™t look less excited šŸ˜‚
See this and thought exactly the same then ran to see if anyone else had see it looks like heā€™s been told to put it on for a photo šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I just canā€™t cope with the sad eyes emoji on every post she puts up, moreso the ā€˜giftā€™ posts that sheā€™s begged for anyway. Shameful! Does he work?