Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help us all when she goes in to labour and has the baby it’s all we will see how terrible and traumatic it was blah blah like she’s the only woman on the planet to have ever had a child, see jack ran in and kissed her bump today she can’t honestly think her loose skin is a bump!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DID NOT get picked as finalists for the wedding competition 🎉🎉🎉

Claims she’s happy for the finalists.
Her followers think it’s a “fix” they are not in the final.

Your 172k followers unfortunately couldn’t help you, pitched against normal folk with a couple of hundred FB friends that weren’t begging their way through life 😳

Shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eating videos are turning my stomach
Fancy gifting such highly calorific foods to someone who has had weight loss surgery

Reactions: 6
She couldn't even think of her own health by getting down to a healthy weight before becoming pregnant. She's still massive! The size of that gunt, it's nearly down to her knees. Can't see any baby bump at all.
She'll be back at 30 stone next year, no way will she continue to loose weight.
That Jack gives serial killer vibes, what an unfortunate looking pair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, she eats so weird. She sticks out her still over inflated lips into a pout, it’s disgusting.

And yes, she’s a walking advertisement for why you don’t have weight loss surgery without getting therapy for why you got so big in the first place. I genuinely think it should be mandatory for people to have serious therapy alongside WLS. She’s terribly selfish for still filling her massive body with junk when she’s growing a little human inside her. I’m absolutely shocked she doesn’t have gestational diabetes.

Her eating habits actually make me heave 🤢
If you was still morbidly obese would you actually film yourself stuffing calorie ridden treats in your mouth 🤢

She claims to still be losing weight but I don't believe it. Her face is looking a lot rounder lately. That and the endless eating of cakes, chocolate and massive dinners.

I thought the same thing, she's definitely piled some weight on, her face looks bloated. She's still morbidly obese, I can't believe she was 30 stone, that's absolutely massive! That's like more than 3 of me!
You just know that when she's had the baby, that's all her content will be, baby's first tit, baby's first fart.

Reactions: 2
Obsessed on another level with food
Huge slice of cake today.

Her family must all be terrible around food I don’t get why no one is telling her?

Obsessed on another level with food
Huge slice of cake today.

Her family must all be terrible around food I don’t get why no one is telling her?
She definitely has an obsession with food she literally pushes it on her followers how that’s make up content I’ll never no, plus everyone of them have fell in the ‘make up masterclass’ trap that she doesn’t do properly last time she did it she didn’t give a list time or duck all it’s all a sham to get money knocks me sick and I wish she stop with the naked photos I’m all for body positivity but saggy bums and belly’s and baggy fanny knickers should just be kept for our jack 😂

I thought she trained as a hairdresser? Seems to duck up her hair a lot

Reactions: 1
Omg I can't with the maternity clothes, she doesn't even have a bump and I doubt she will unless she lost more weight

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell, I've just seen those "bump" photos. Wtf! What a state! She looks horrendous! Baggy granny knickers and a big fat overhang, she's definitely not "glowing"
She's still absolutely massively obese, there is nothing remotely attractive about looking like that Lucy, posing in your bloody granny knickers for the world to see...WTFFF