Make_up by Lucy_Cath

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done a few people dirty with her pics. It’s giving ‘bare minimum effort’ for a work event. The quick whip round the room probably meets any contractual requirements. Then back to the important business of eating / talking about eating

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It did make me laugh that she said the food was lovely but she couldn’t finish it but then they stopped to get piles of snacks for the journey home (and Pink Island Cafe is distinctly average anyway, it’s just drawing in the Insta Huns)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thar dog was overweight. I can't have seen either of them giving it the exercise it needed.
The bump is still fatty overhang and her baby is breech. Here we go.... 🙄🙄

Somebody tell this woman that a baby bump doesn’t hang halfway down your legs 🤣

Reactions: 3
I know I’m fed up of seeing her cradle her stomach fat & overhang and then calling it a ‘bump’
Me to and the bloody granny knickers 🤢
---
Is her face going rounder again or is it me it looks like she’s puffing out not that she is probably arsed like she’s got what she wanted now

Reactions: 1
Dear god, the baby shower outfit just shows off how bad her overhang is.

Also the whole thing about not being able to wait to come home and take off her make up (and stuff her face with chocolate) - she's 26! Why is she so old before her time? Fits in with the whole trying for a baby for 10 years or whatever I guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There's no baby bump, just a fat overhang stomach....not the best dress to wear when you look like that! She thinks she's slaying the belly fat by saying it's a bump!
Jack has gotta be the most ugliest bloke going, he looks like he wears a flashers mac in the park. Poor baby 👶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Squealing like a pig” over a cheap advent calendar that she’s going to eat today! I can’t understand how she doesn’t see that everything she talks about revolves around food. She needs to seek help for the source of her difficulties with food or she will never get to a healthy weight and maintain it. This is coming from someone who is waiting on therapy for my food difficulties before even considering surgery and my life doesn’t revolve around food like hers clearly does!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Squealing like a pig” over a cheap advent calendar that she’s going to eat today! I can’t understand how she doesn’t see that everything she talks about revolves around food. She needs to seek help for the source of her difficulties with food or she will never get to a healthy weight and maintain it. This is coming from someone who is waiting on therapy for my food difficulties before even considering surgery and my life doesn’t revolve around food like hers clearly does!
I think that’s one of the benefits of having surgery done in the UK rather than abroad. The doctors here make you address WHY you are the size you are and any difficulties you have with food. She’s definitely obsessed with food. You can tell it’s the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up and the last thing she thinks of before she goes to sleep. Like yesterday, they had food at their baby shower but the FIRST thing she did when she got home before opening any gifts was eat a roast dinner (or a cook dinner as she calls it which pisses me off 😂)How she wasn’t full from the buffet they had at the baby shower I don’t know!

Reactions: 6
D1C0E1DB-1A64-42BE-ACE6-2F040649959A.jpeg

Lucy you silly sausage!
You’ve spelt “freebies” wrong!
You’ve put “links” by accident! 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2437440
Lucy you silly sausage!
You’ve spelt “freebies” wrong!
You’ve put “links” by accident! 🙄
Jesus what a beg! How embarrassing that this baby she's waited 10 years for (even though she's only 26) is basically now a cash cow for freebies, the poor thing isn't even born yet.

Jesus what a beg! How embarrassing that this baby she's waited 10 years for (even though she's only 26) is basically now a cash cow for freebies, the poor thing isn't even born yet.
I feel like today has been one big veg on her part. Then when she’s called out, she takes the defensive. I didn’t see the comment that so obviously pissed her off, but surely if she’s wanted a baby so long, she would have saved or had bits put to one side ready? Like we all did 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I feel like today has been one big veg on her part. Then when she’s called out, she takes the defensive. I didn’t see the comment that so obviously pissed her off, but surely if she’s wanted a baby so long, she would have saved or had bits put to one side ready? Like we all did 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edited…one big BEG! Not veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Edited…one big BEG! Not veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wish I seen the comment she can’t deal with any sort of negativity at all she only likes being praised she’s a massive beg wants everything free so she doesn’t have to put her hand in her pocket a baby is expensive bet half the stuff she has will go to waste can’t see that child being tiny with the amount of high fat foods she’s eating she’s bangs on all she has ate is veg she’s full of tit
---
Im honestly dreading her labour I seen a video she posted a reply to someone asking if she is scared of labour and she was like no am not sorry but she can’t deal with having a cold she ain’t going to cope having a baby and not making it a big deal she soaks in her own drama

Last edited: