Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
3rd day of having her hair in a plait...so the 3rd day of not washing or brushing it. And probably not washing herself either given how she didn't wash the other week and kept her eyebrows on for days! Grim, especially as she's working with food 🤢🤢
I know! Imagine announcing it to thousands of people!

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
I just can’t cope with the sad eyes emoji on every post she puts up, moreso the ‘gift’ posts that she’s begged for anyway. Shameful! Does he work?

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I hate how smug she looks in her photos because she’s lost weight. I mean, fair play but she hasn’t done it the hard way, she took the easy way out FOR HER. (I’m not saying a gastric band or sleeve is easy, but for her it is because she’s too lazy to work on the bigger issues and reducing the size of her stomach, therefore her portions was the easy way. She still eats shit)

PoppysMumma

Have been following Lucy with nearly a year now and I must say I’m very disappointed with her and her weight loss surgery / she made a page and all to show her progress. She really isn’t losing any weight compared to others who have had surgery they have Lost a lot more then her - like realistically losing one pound a week when u have had a gastric sleeve recently, and should be on a calorie deficit just really isn’t right. I liked her all along and now I’m starting to think she is a bit of a fraud….
[/QUOTE
No weigh in recently…..

to be her size and not lose any weight on what she claims to be eating even without the gastric sleeve would be wrong… she is lying to herself
Is her partner enabling this? It’s terrible
What a waste putting yourself through such dangerous surgery
i feel like she is trying to kid herself on and fool her followers into thinking she is trying hard when it’s clearly obvious that she is cheating.
she hasn’t been educated which if she had gone with the NHS she would have had to see a dietitian and a psychologist
she is not the brightest and her ignorance is not going to do her weight loss journey any favours..

Maz40

Chatty Member
Supposedly Jack wears an XL?! And she’s at her goal weight which is still well over the recommended bmi?! What kind of place does surgery on someone whose main aim is not to get actually healthy?!
A place that just wants the money.

There is no way Jack is XL, try XXL more like. If she is at her goal weight then something is wrong there cos she still looks obese to me. Is she planning on getting skin removal at any point which I’m sure her followers will be paying for through social media.

annoyedbyinstaads

I can see her just doing as she pleases. Her fan base will make all the right noises. They never call her out on anything!
It’s so annoying! It’s like the audience think she can do nothing wrong because she’s fat and would be bullied for it. Instead the support EVERYTHING.

clearly her shit stinks of roses.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I'm not sure it isn't glitter? Looks shit anyway. Seen the cake video? Who does she think she's fooling?
The cake video was an 'interesting' way to celebrate after having a gastric sleeve, I've personally never eaten a whole cake with a fork before but each to their own.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I can't see her coping working in McDonalds. My son did it at 16-17 and found it bloody hard work, you're on your feet and constantly on the go your entire shift. It was only a few months ago she couldn't walk to the end of the road. How will she get on working in a hot kitchen, constantly on her feet and on the go for 8 hours.

I don't think this job will last til Christmas.
It's incredibly hard work, you're right

Lalla

VIP Member
I only saw the first few posters doing the usual arse kissing comments so couldn't be bothered to wade through All that you're so inspiring hunni' nonsense 🤢🤢 but have just now been back and read them all to see the negative ones 😂. The one where someone said 'was this what you are before your WLS?' made me 🤣🤣🤣🤣