Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Resting Rage Face

So THIS happened the other day (it pops up after you've totalled your shopping, so no chance of bolting round for more - only spent 8 quid, but hey, every little helps, especially given the fact that I had doubts of it even existing):

1666543168518.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Sorry if this has been posted already but saw it on hotukdeals and had to share. It does work as I just added it it to my sparks

Click this link and it should add a free bag of Percy pigs (or any sweets from the Percy/Colin range) to your sparks account. As there is no specification in the t&cs of which size apparently you can use this to get the big bags. http://qr.w69b.com/g/mU0TyGqM8

if it doesn’t work then this is the pic of the qr code you can scan with your phone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Meg78

VIP Member
Yet more party food reductions

ED866E26-6627-4D2B-80D5-FC578BD9B879.jpeg
580DDD7C-4148-49DD-99DC-DB3AFA0CE5BD.jpeg
35581278-0CC9-4740-BCF5-E6A9DC6077DA.jpeg
B37DD353-6FED-4C77-B7FA-52A855789474.jpeg

….Also, if anyone here happens to be the older woman in a red gilet who has just deliberately parked herself and her trolley in-between me and the shelves I was clearly browsing down an otherwise empty aisle, and then smirked when I said that was rude, may you step on a Lego and your sponge cakes never rise 🤬 SO annoyed!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
20221004_220954.jpg
20221004_221015.jpg
20221004_221021.jpg
20221004_221034.jpg

I have just made a cheese toastie with homemade bechamel, using Cornish Gold butter & Cornish Milk. I filled it with Cornish Cruncher cheese and served it with Lamb's Lettuce and Mark's & Spencer piccolini tomatoes.
20221004_225345.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Thanks also from me for the pigs offer, sadly no fangs left on shelf. I picked up the 400g bag of sweets, then the till woman questioned it when it went through as free on my Sparks, told me "These bags aren't usually in the offer, it's the 175g that's free". Then she shouted over to the operator at the next check out..."Hey, why are these big bags going through?" Yeh, thanks for making an issue out of it in front of other customers. Told her it was my Sparks offer, she still wasn't happy, as if it was coming out of her own pocket! On my next shop I'll bloody make sure I avoid her checkout!
Anyway, I saved £7 on my shop today. Happy weekend :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Meg78

VIP Member
Soooo it turns out, service stations are an untapped resource! Had a shitty day at the childrens hospital with Tiny Meg enduring many tests, we stopped for dinner as the motorway was closed (and in all honesty I wanted to eat my feelings and comfort my child with whatever overpriced cuddly toys came into view) Acquired Xmas sandwiches, gingerbread milkshake, two bags each of Halloween omballs and cookies and scream, a net bag of omball eyes and then a load of ready meals, fresh ravioli and fruit pots, all 60-75% off and my sparks offers brought them down even further! I’m very easy to please!

0DC0DA12-2115-444F-B699-AB3D5586AB3E.jpeg
A6CB819B-66B2-4DA9-B4F1-9188895E437C.jpeg
494B3E62-362C-4070-AD7B-0BA9E5C156D9.jpeg
98453228-9B55-473A-88EC-60F240F90373.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

carriebooboo

Chatty Member
I participated in some research for sparks a while ago and without going into detail, they are aware of this forum and these threads.

Edited to add: But I'm not a mole! LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Meg78

VIP Member
Gave the husband explicit instruction to hunter gather some M&S freezer garlic bread of dreams…. He brought back the standard chilled baguette of sadness

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Yel

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221012_133455.jpg

15% off wine, 15% off chocolate, 15% off biscuits, 15% off chilled desserts, 15% off salads

Probably the best offers since I got a free doughnut a few months ago, that's my weekend sorted and all the wine I'll want this year 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

coconochanel

VIP Member
Any M&S spies reading can you make the yellow sticker prices at least half price of original price, we are in an economy crisis!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Notworthy

VIP Member
Raging. They cancelled my teddy fleece order. Had to rush into Croydon to buy 2 of the last 3. Got to cashier and woman in front was buying bras and didnt have a sparks card. Hang on i said, ive got 20% off bras on my sparks card that i wont use, ill scan it for you. £7.60 off, fuck you marks, thatll teach you to cancel my online order😂

Why have they stopped doing the large version of their crisps? I don’t want a piddly bag
I'm the opposite, i need smaller bags, I've just snarfed my 2nd bag of onion rings this week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
All those stories of staff are horrible!!! Please consider feeding back to M&S!! You might get a free big bag of Percy’s 😛

I can honestly say M&S staff are the best in supermarkets around me. I go in a few times a week and always find them so helpful. There’s an elderly lady that goes in to my local M&S every Monday and a member of staff helps her around the whole shop getting all her shopping and they push her trolley for her and read out the dates etc. They really go the extra mile in my store I just love it.
Whenever the M&S little shop was on they always give me a handful of extra “little shops” if I had the kids with me and it made their day! So yeah I think they would hate to know their staff where being so dicky about a sparks offer for a bag of percy pigs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Yes!!
I’m not vegan or vege but I do like vege stuff, sometimes meat knocks me sick. But I don’t fancy eating all these plant based things like fake burgers, it’s all a bit weird and too processed for me that. Rather just eat a vege burger than fake meat 🤢
Completely agree. I am not vegan or veggie but do eat a lot of meat-free meals. M&S used to do a lot of stuff that was based around vegetables and pulses that was really good but now so much of the ’plant-based’ stuff is weird fake meat alternatives, which I really don’t like. I know there‘s a huge market for it but people who what to eat meat-free but aren’t keen on soya/quorn and so on do get forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 19