M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just see a wrinkly old todger.
Or one of those Witchetty Grubs like at the start of 'I'm a Celeb'.
As a white chocolate fan I saw the picture and was like :love:... and then this was the post directly underneath it... thanks, I'm thoroughly put off now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those mummy Colins are too close to actual caterpillars for me, they give me the heebie-jeebies! :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I happened upon a tiktok that showed party food was out?! Can anyone confirm if they’ve seen it? I’m going at lunch time and have plans for dinner already 😁

Reactions: 4
I have seen it! I saw it in my store this morning. Nothing groundbreaking to report. It’s on a 4 for 3 offer. Pricey enough. It was in a smallish section over with the cheeses. I usually start to gather up any ‘yellows’ I see for Christmas. Though my freezer is at capacity currently. Need to do some stock adjustments to make room!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just been in and got some! Asian chicken lollipops, pork belly squares, beef and porcini mushroom and some mini steak sandwiches which I haven’t seen before 🤤

Never known them to have it so early

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There's a Christmas fizz with gold in coming in November. I want a bottle to drink on my own for Xmas 😆

Reactions: 3
So my m&s strike didn't last long, still no sparks offers but I got 3 bottles of this (my children love bbq sauce) I hope it's nice?
The shelves were stacked with it. New packaging or getting rid?
20221021_121325.jpg
20221021_121320.jpg

• Haha
I saw all the party food when I went in on Wednesday. All the usual suspects and new mini steak sandwich.

I love this thread! I avoid going in my local one too often otherwise I end up buying so much I don't need (but absolutely want..). I really like the Christmas projector tins, nice presents I think. Bought one of their posh scotch eggs last time I was there though and super disappointed :( might pop in over the weekend to try and get some of the fangs...

I went to my local M&S food at lunchtime and it was like Christmas had come early! It’s been looking a bit bare for the past couple of weeks but today the staff were stocking up like nobody’s business. I didn’t get anything amazing (more fangs, of course …) but it looks like whoever over-ordered the snowglobe gin last year has let their fingers slip when ordering the projector biscuits and panettone, there were hundreds of the things. The gin is there again too 😂 although thankfully far fewer …

I converted my points from a survey site to a £20 M&S voucher so I'm ready for the Xmas shiz in the catalogue to drop 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So my m&s strike didn't last long, still no sparks offers but I got 3 bottles of this (my children love bbq sauce) I hope it's nice?
The shelves were stacked with it. New packaging or getting rid?View attachment 1667305View attachment 1667306
They have had a lot if items on red sticker to make room for Christmas lines.

My local normal has a whole end aisle of chocolate bars but currently only has 2 to chose from! Milk or dark. They were all red stickered a few weeks ago so I stocked up and got some bargains.

When I went to the much larger store in the next town they still had all the varieties at full price.

We’re having a little Halloween party next weekend so I’ll be off to M&S in the week for that mummy Colin and prob grab some party food 🎉

I love M&S although hate the taste of Percy pig stuff. Have to try the fangs after reading this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.