M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
f
Got my in laws visiting this weekend, can anyone recommend any frozen bits for dinner please? Got an offer to use.
I bought some really nice frozen sausage rolls when a friend was visiting over the Summer to add to a picnic lunch. They looked like this:
9326EF69-17D5-4321-9ED4-D9B8082DF054.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I succumbed today to the fangs although I managed to drag myself past the chocolate including Merry Berry etc.
Feel like I need to join addicts anonymous or turn Catholic so I can go to confession.
I've had a wrong number call from a priest. If I'd known he was going to ring I'd have asked to confess...... 🤭🤣😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this advent calendar in store? I’ve checked half a dozen in my county and I’m starting to think it doesn’t exist

86686C0B-936C-4D00-982D-08972BAA1E44.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I need the white chocolate mummified Colin in my life.. like right now!!!
My birthday is on Halloween and I always get the Halloween Colin cake. I remember last years one had a skull face and rainbow confetti but I like the look of this years mummy one better! 🐛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My birthday is on Halloween and I always get the Halloween Colin cake. I remember last years one had a skull face and rainbow confetti but I like the look of this years mummy one better! 🐛
What a cool birthday you have!!
I just love anything white chocolate. It looks delicious. If you get it let me know what you think 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this advent calendar in store? I’ve checked half a dozen in my county and I’m starting to think it doesn’t exist

View attachment 1664391
They're in all 3 near me.

They're either on a table near the plants, near the tills or in between the clothes and food section.
I've not actually seen them in the Christmas sections, just scattered in random places!

Reactions: 2
Does look great, but the price is creeping up now it's £12

588644011_0_640x640.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have a theory about the yummy vampire fangs.
I have been told by experts that if you binge chocolate then it is the crap stuff. Ergo I binge cheese puffs but have found this isn't happening with the vampire fangs therefore they must be good for me surely???😇

Reactions: 1
I have a theory about the yummy vampire fangs.
I have been told by experts that if you binge chocolate then it is the crap stuff. Ergo I binge cheese puffs but have found this isn't happening with the vampire fangs therefore they must be good for me surely???😇
I’m a binge eater, I guess people binge the crap chocolate because it’s cheaper.
I certainly can (and do) binge eat those sodding fangs as they’re just so yummy (in previous years they were witches toes)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.