M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so good. I had them last year and didn’t realise they were coming back this year! Dangerous though. I’ve just snaffled a good portion of the bag.

Reactions: 2
Extremely rude of M&S to send me a notification whilst not giving me any offers. You can shove your “Christmas blooms”… And yes, I have had a wine 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I’ve never managed to find the cheesy fangs. Given up trying now, obviously. Also can’t ever find the big bags of Percy pigs, I don’t think my store does them.

But I did find something today which I’m pretty sure eclipses both of those things….
I’ve ate 2 bags of these since 9pm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I’ve never managed to find the cheesy fangs. Given up trying now, obviously. Also can’t ever find the big bags of Percy pigs, I don’t think my store does them.

But I did find something today which I’m pretty sure eclipses both of those things….
Yes!!! I was hoping these would be back!!!

I can't imagine what these taste like but I know I need to try them. M&S should sponsor this thread as I've spent loads on the recommendations people have made on here 😂 my offers are for fruit and veg at the moment, don't they know its nearly Christmas!

Reactions: 8
i went to the m&s cafe yesterday and it reminded me of a prison café! not that i’ve ever been in prison or anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The nacho cheese tortilla chips and the layered Mexican dip. That’s all I’m saying 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone/everyone get the email about being part of the ‘ M&S collective’ ? An online community to discuss their food ? I think we have a mole on here 😊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone/everyone get the email about being part of the ‘ M&S collective’ ? An online community to discuss their food ? I think we have a mole on here 😊
Yep! They just need to read on here to get all the feedback they need. Essentially more cornish cruncher, lasagne dip, onion rings and freebies. Less light up gin bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I participated in some research for sparks a while ago and without going into detail, they are aware of this forum and these threads.

Edited to add: But I'm not a mole! LOL.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I participated in some research for sparks a while ago and without going into detail, they are aware of this forum and these threads.

Edited to add: But I'm not a mole! LOL.
can i just say that posting “but i’m not a mole!” with a tom wambsgans icon is incredible 🤣👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
SOOOOOO….. I didn’t receive an email, and I’ve just checked my sparks account to make sure my communication preferences were up to date and came across this 👀

30FA034D-D19E-4748-BAA8-C353C7DC8886.png

Reactions: 1
I also saw that too. Might help those who need to spread the cost. Interest free for 76 months on the first order is quite a lot.

I'm a lemon, with a few shares (so do have a vested interest in all things M&S) but not a mole. 🤪

• Haha
can i just say that posting “but i’m not a mole!” with a tom wambsgans icon is incredible 🤣👏🏻
And a bit suspect 😒 🤔😛

The tattlers that may or may not be moles that can give feedback in any way please tell them they need to up their game on the Sparks offers. Also it rattles my cage when they send me frequent emails asking for feedback on their kids clothing. Send me some and I’ll feed back but im not answering your online surveys . I may not be Holly Willoughby famous ( thankfully) but I am a real customer . Rant over.
I can be pacified with a large block of Cornish cruncher and I would like to try the pannatone yum nut thingamejig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone here ordered their fruit baskets as gifts? Does anywhere else do it better?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.