Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So random but does anyone use a potato peeler on their cheese? Omg I sound mental but it’s the best way! Loads of skinny shavings of cheese on a plate in front of the telly. Melts in your mouth!
Sorry if that sounds so weird 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Today I’ve got offers! I’ve ghosted them for a while and not scanned my card 😂. Today I have
Free pack of jazz apples
Free farmhouse loaf
20pc off Womens fragrance
15% off Womens dresses and skirts
10% off make up
20% off rugs cushions and throws
20% off Womens nightwear and pajamas
70p off fresh chicken
50p off of any baking item
£1.50 off £10 spend on ready meals
£1 off of £7 deli spend
75p off £4 spend boxed biscuits
£2 Halloween light up tin

I’m being loved bombed by them now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
They’ve put the fangs on the top shelf in my store. I got rid of any pride and asked a tall member of staff to get down 3 packs, she even said 3? To which I replied yes 3. I don’t care 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
I would take the choctastic brownies 🤓

I went to an event today sponsored by M&S and got free mince pies, an egg sandwich and a chocolate Santa, feels like all my sparks bonuses came at once!

• Heart
  • Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
There is a secret eater in my house!!!
my mummy Colin has been mauled 😔😂 I’m horrified. I hope who has ever stuffed their faces on him feels violently sick 😂
Hes very sickly and wasn’t cheap!!

• Haha
  • Wow

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Ive heard lots of people complaining about this..that the vegetarian option has been replaced with plant based onesso they dont need 2 separate options.
i think its quite unfair as many vegetarians enjoy real cheese and eggs not a chemical alternative

have you seen the plant based mince ? 🤮🤮🤮🤮 is what i think everytime i go past it ..it looks revolting!
Abolsutely this and not just M&S, everywhere! Restaurants, the lot!!
Also I wish M&S would make an effort to make more nut free stuff ☹

I have to have Radioiodine treatment in the new year for thyroid cancer, and I’m hoping and praying my low iodine diet won’t interfere with Christmas 😅 I’ve ordered a nice cranberry topped pork pie 🤤

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
Anybody know anything about winning your clothes shopping - someone in our local shop won the clothes she bought yesterday and was pictured on FB in the shop so it was for real.
Someone gets their shopping for free, every week in this store. Scan your sparks, and it could be you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Badbugger

I must confess, I’m quite dismissive of a few of the suggestions and ‘group favourites’ - mainly because I don’t have a sweet tooth. That said, just purchased a packet of Vampire Fangs…….OMG. Opened them as I walked to the car. I’ve had to put them in the boot to stop me eating the whole bag on the way home. They’re like crack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16