M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221012_133455.jpg

15% off wine, 15% off chocolate, 15% off biscuits, 15% off chilled desserts, 15% off salads

Probably the best offers since I got a free doughnut a few months ago, that's my weekend sorted and all the wine I'll want this year 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just seen the breaking news they’re shutting almost 70 stores in the next few years. Gutted isn’t the word

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1645005
15% off wine, 15% off chocolate, 15% off biscuits, 15% off chilled desserts, 15% off salads

Probably the best offers since I got a free doughnut a few months ago, that's my weekend sorted and all the wine I'll want this year 😄
congratulations, you have won the M&S lottery!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1645005

Ooh the wine is good because you can use it to buy more than one bottle. Not sure what the limit is but when I had that code last year I thought I’ll try buy 2 bottles because worst case scenario I end paying full price for one, got the discount on both and was kicking myself for not getting more 😂

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1645005

All that, then they end with 15% off salad!
M&S are all about balance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
still no bloody offers. what is going on? I am shopping in there all the time and have also done recent big orders for birthday gifts!

Reactions: 2
still no bloody offers. what is going on? I am shopping in there all the time and have also done recent big orders for birthday gifts!
That could be why. They know you shop in there anyway so don’t need offers to entice you in. I stopped scanning my Sparks and although I don’t get many offers they have started to trickle through again.

Reactions: 3
Ooh the wine is good because you can use it to buy more than one bottle. Not sure what the limit is but when I had that code last year I thought I’ll try buy 2 bottles because worst case scenario I end paying full price for one, got the discount on both and was kicking myself for not getting more 😂
Yep, I was going to get two bottles. Then I thought might as well get four six twelve. 😄

Although I've found some m&s wine pretty poor - especially the couple of m&s classic wines I've tried.

Has anyone tried the Christmas prosecco?
Screenshot_20221013_082100.jpg

Reactions: 4
Clothes Sparks again today - 15% off dresses and skirts - 20% off blouses and shirts - 20% off trainers - 20 % off coats and jackets.
Bought a dress this week with sparks 15% and gave in and bought the boots I have been waiting for the discount to buy but didn't get but I am not buying anymore clothes, I don't think. :)

Ordered 2 of the teddy fleece hoodies today, thought about waiting to see if I got a homewares discount but decided there was every chance they could sell out while I waited. Still got to wait 2 weeks for them to arrive though.

• Heart
I've got 20% of women's jeans, 20% off kids trousers, 15% off bedding and 15% off towels and bath mats....plus the ubiquitous 15% off ooni 🤣

I'm very tempted by the bedding, I was looking at duvet covers not that long ago as I want something darker. Everything I have just now is light and the dog makes a right mess of them (I could chuck him off but I quite like cuddling him in bed 😳). New bath mats are also something I could do with, usually just get a cheapy from Matalan or wherever so will have a look. Not sure my children need any trousers and I rarely wear jeans so they're a bit wasted on me just now but overall, happy with those.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I got a free pastry from the bakery today. Not complaining but I do spend quite a bit in M&S for me and on behalf on someone else. It seems the more you send the less they tempt you with!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.