M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Update for anyone who missed anything....

The cheesy fangs are back!🥳🥳🥳🥳
unfortunately no pumpkin spiced loaf cake this year😭
They are putting out the Christmas stock🎅🎄
We are all still obsessed with the Merry Berry much. 😋 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t had any offers at all for over a week. Is that normal? I’ve only recently started going to M&S but I’ve had the app for a while. Every day I refresh, it says I’ve used all my current offers but I’ve literally never used one before!

Reactions: 2
I haven’t had any offers at all for over a week. Is that normal? I’ve only recently started going to M&S but I’ve had the app for a while. Every day I refresh, it says I’ve used all my current offers but I’ve literally never used one before!
I've not had any either. I hope they aren't going to suddenly bombard us with Gary Barlow crap again. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The offers expire, usually you get about a week to ten days to use them. Then sometimes there are quieter periods where they don’t refresh that often. It tends to run in phases, sometimes you will get all food offers, sometimes all clothes/home ware. The food offers (for me anyway) do tend to be a bit of reflection of what I generally buy in M&S as other people on here get different ones, but the fashion/homewares are more generic, I think - although you can generally depend on being offered a discount something you’ve literally just bought …

I've not had any either. I hope they aren't going to suddenly bombard us with Gary Barlow crap again. :ROFLMAO:
It’s nearly time to drag that snowglobe gin out of the stockroom again …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No fangs when we braved town today, but we picked up a reduced best ever lasagne for £3.10 so that almost made up for the lack of fangs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I tried the cheesy fangs for the first time today thanks to the hype on this thread... they're so good! Like the cheese tasters but a bit crunchier and cheesier.
I ate the whole bag :oops:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
After the disappointing Halloween cookies and scream bites I got some santas helpers ( like Percy pigs) . Epic. The Rudolph is cola flavoured 🥰

Reactions: 4
I’m craving the shock corn right now. That’s literally one of the best Halloween snacks they do

Reactions: 1
Ooh on the last thread
Someone posted the honeycomb choc
The ones next to them, peanut , I have been buying them full price for about 10 months
Weekly treat
The other week when I went in they were £3 a bag and I said to my husband looks like they are discontinuing
He said buy the lot ( there were about ten bags left)
I said no as I would eat the lot in a week 😳
Went last week, no where to be seen
And just seen this post 😭
Anyone have any ideas of what is similar please?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i think they do honeycomb in a bag in the sweets department
i wasnt a fan of the one above it was so sticky and i felt it was extra bad for teeth
i loved the peanut clusters thought
ive had no food offers for like 3 weeks now im desperate!

Ooh on the last thread
Someone posted the honeycomb choc
The ones next to them, peanut , I have been buying them full price for about 10 months
Weekly treat
The other week when I went in they were £3 a bag and I said to my husband looks like they are discontinuing
He said buy the lot ( there were about ten bags left)
I said no as I would eat the lot in a week 😳
Went last week, no where to be seen
And just seen this post 😭
Anyone have any ideas of what is similar please?
I could visit my local again tomorrow and see if they have any in stock left. Could post it to you.

i think they do honeycomb in a bag in the sweets department
i wasnt a fan of the one above it was so sticky and i felt it was extra bad for teeth
i loved the peanut clusters thought
ive had no food offers for like 3 weeks now im desperate!
The honeycomb bags in the sweet department are £2.10.

After the disappointing Halloween cookies and scream bites I got some santas helpers ( like Percy pigs) . Epic. The Rudolph is cola flavoured 🥰
One of the other Percy bags has always had the cola ones in, I think it is the Percy and Pals one.

• Heart
Haven’t been on this thread in a while so I thought I’d rejoin for my favourite time of year (in M&S).. the lead up to Christmas!
Crazy to think it was a year ago that I was heavily pregnant waddling down the aisles looking for the pumpkin cake. I ate a full one in one sitting 😂 still haven’t lost the baby weight. I wonder why that is 😂😂

I’m still holding out for a Christmas miracle. They NEED to bring back the hot lasagne dip! It was the best thing they’ve ever produced!

My snow globe gin from last year is still sitting in the back of my bar, unopened and covered in dust 😂 think I will give it as a pressie this year if it’s still in date, I don’t even know why I bought it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must confess, I’m quite dismissive of a few of the suggestions and ‘group favourites’ - mainly because I don’t have a sweet tooth. That said, just purchased a packet of Vampire Fangs…….OMG. Opened them as I walked to the car. I’ve had to put them in the boot to stop me eating the whole bag on the way home. They’re like crack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.