M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave the husband explicit instruction to hunter gather some M&S freezer garlic bread of dreams…. He brought back the standard chilled baguette of sadness

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gave the husband explicit instruction to hunter gather some M&S freezer garlic bread of dreams…. He brought back the standard chilled baguette of sadness

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?
I’m with you. This definitely needs to be taken further.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On my Sparks app I had 15% off M&S soft drinks, so I got myself a can of M&S fizzy fruit drink, but it didn't take any money off! It wasn't even that nice either. 😂

I also picked up some vampire fangs (loved those) and some jingle choc rocks (had one and it was very tasty - I love chocolate and I love popcorn, so it's a dream snack for me).

Everything else was boring food, but I try to be good most of the time!

Reactions: 4
@Meg78 what does this garlic bread look like? Definitely keeping an eye out for it when I’m in M&S next.
Hoping to pop in either tomorrow or Monday to yet another store in search of fangs. Will it be 3rd time lucky 🤔

Reactions: 1
I got large bag of Percy pigs free today with sparks offer that someone on here posted link for, thanks so much xx

Reactions: 6
@Meg78 what does this garlic bread look like? Definitely keeping an eye out for it when I’m in M&S next.
Hoping to pop in either tomorrow or Monday to yet another store in search of fangs. Will it be 3rd time lucky 🤔
Head to the bakery section and there should be a slimline freezer entirely dedicated to the wonder that is their garlic bread, it’s only a totally different level to the usual ready made ones, divorce worthy even!

Reactions: 7
Be warned, not every M&S sells the garlic bread, ask at the bakery. I use M&S Croydon, Redhill, West Wickham and Beckenham and only Beckenham have the garlic bread of dreams. In our house we no longer ask if we are having garlic bread with our meal but if we're having anything with our garlic bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Head to the bakery section and there should be a slimline freezer entirely dedicated to the wonder that is their garlic bread, it’s only a totally different level to the usual ready made ones, divorce worthy even!
I’ve never noticed it in any M&S I’ve been to 😔 I’ll have a look next time in case I’ve missed it.

Reactions: 1
Wow, I’ve never seen these before. I actually never look in the freezer section. 😋
Neither do I except I looked last week for the first time and there were some really nice looking puddings! I feel like I've been missing a massive chunk of M&S bounty for the last three decades.

Reactions: 3
Neither do I except I looked last week for the first time and there were some really nice looking puddings! I feel like I've been missing a massive chunk of M&S bounty for the last three decades.
I have to travel about an hour to get to M&S so I usually just grab the things I always buy and don’t really browse. This is why I love this thread as it gives me ideas of new things to look for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How many are in a bag and are they mixed or single type?
Pain aux raisin there are 6 and chocolate twist 5. Separate bags. There are also minis that have a mixture of croissant, pain aux choc and pain aux raisin. This is the first time I have seen the twists, they were the biggest hit!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.