M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flew back into Gatwick today after a week in Greece, I was like a homing pigeon into the M&S food hall at the terminal and I was just so happy to see a selection of what I knew would be reliably delicious food!! Prawn Mayo Sandwich has never tasted SO good!!!
Disclaimer: I’m not a philistine by any means and like Greek food in general and I won’t eat so called “English” food when on holiday, but the supermarkets there are not the most inspiring…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been posted already but saw it on hotukdeals and had to share. It does work as I just added it it to my sparks

Click this link and it should add a free bag of Percy pigs (or any sweets from the Percy/Colin range) to your sparks account. As there is no specification in the t&cs of which size apparently you can use this to get the big bags. http://qr.w69b.com/g/mU0TyGqM8

if it doesn’t work then this is the pic of the qr code you can scan with your phone.
Thank you, it worked for me ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Flew back into Gatwick today after a week in Greece, I was like a homing pigeon into the M&S food hall at the terminal and I was just so happy to see a selection of what I knew would be reliably delicious food!! Prawn Mayo Sandwich has never tasted SO good!!!
Disclaimer: I’m not a philistine by any means and like Greek food in general and I won’t eat so called “English” food when on holiday, but the supermarkets there are not the most inspiring…
By far the best thing about flying into Gatwick!

Reactions: 4
Went into M&S on Monday and there was nothing, where I live the M&S is truly awful so I’ll envy the Halloween snacks from afar. Not even a white chocolate Colin 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet more party food reductions

ED866E26-6627-4D2B-80D5-FC578BD9B879.jpeg
580DDD7C-4148-49DD-99DC-DB3AFA0CE5BD.jpeg
35581278-0CC9-4740-BCF5-E6A9DC6077DA.jpeg
B37DD353-6FED-4C77-B7FA-52A855789474.jpeg

….Also, if anyone here happens to be the older woman in a red gilet who has just deliberately parked herself and her trolley in-between me and the shelves I was clearly browsing down an otherwise empty aisle, and then smirked when I said that was rude, may you step on a Lego and your sponge cakes never rise 🤬 SO annoyed!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yet more party food reductions

View attachment 1681897View attachment 1681899View attachment 1681901View attachment 1681904

….Also, if anyone here happens to be the older woman in a red gilet who has just deliberately parked herself and her trolley in-between me and the shelves I was clearly browsing down an otherwise empty aisle, and then smirked when I said that was rude, may you step on a Lego and your sponge cakes never rise 🤬 SO annoyed!!
I knew it wasn’t me when you said red gilet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
M&S Christmas Food order is innnn
Guard of lamb and pork crackling joint
Had the shin of beef the last 2/3 years so felt like a change

And obv a tit load of stuffing

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I hate (strong word I know) ignorant shoppers!

Reactions: 5
So the beauty advent calendar offer is on. Get it for £40 if you spend £30 and over. Now, say you did buy an item of clothing and bought the calendar, can you return the clothing but keep the calendar?

So the beauty advent calendar offer is on. Get it for £40 if you spend £30 and over. Now, say you did buy an item of clothing and bought the calendar, can you return the clothing but keep the calendar?
I think in previous years the answer was yes. Worth double checking with them to be sure though.
I'm not going to bother with it this year: only 11 products I'd be interested in using.

Went in yesterday and they had all the Halloween party food so got 6 things (3 for £12), got my free Colin’s as well. No fangs though!! I was devastated 😂

Reactions: 2
I think in previous years the answer was yes. Worth double checking with them to be sure though.
I'm not going to bother with it this year: only 11 products I'd be interested in using.
I need to look to see what the products are first. I need new jeans but I find m&s are hit and miss with sizes.

Reactions: 2
There is a secret eater in my house!!!
my mummy Colin has been mauled 😔😂 I’m horrified. I hope who has ever stuffed their faces on him feels violently sick 😂
Hes very sickly and wasn’t cheap!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.