M&S Food #9 Christmas is coming and the prices are getting fat, plz put some good offers in the sparks app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many fangs they've sold on the back of this thread 😂😂😂 I mean I'm making a special trip in tomorrow to see if they have any...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit disappointed today (my bank wasn't though)- did get some fangs but nothing else really exciting, just veg.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This might be a bit of a niche one but I'll try anyway. I love the M&S mini bites/tubs and my fave are the Millionaire's Mini Bites. I don't live in the UK and every time I fly back they are always on my must have list for during the trip. I picked some up today and I'm so disappointed, they are just not the same at all. Have they changed something? Maybe the biscuit-y bit? Did it used to be shortbread?

Reactions: 2
I went in today for the first time in a few weeks, Christmas has definitely arrived at M&S. Didn't buy anything remotely xmassy but did get some stunning flowers, the manchego and chilli crisps and a birthday cake along with an extra large chicken for tomorrows Sunday lunch. Their whole chickens are good value, nicely plump and feed all four of us easily with a decent amount of meat . My eldest daughter was asking me when the Xmas sandwiches will be in store. I couldn’t remember but have a feeling it was beginning of Dec.

Reactions: 3
My boyfriend bought us a Cuthbert the caterpillar cake from Aldi the other day, no occasion just he fancied eating a whole cake, anyway, I deffo prefer Colin 100%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In the end got the pizza meal deal for the in laws, the beef burger spring rolls are every bit as good as everyone on here said 🤤

Also got the fangs! Haven’t tried them yet. And the mini Halloween Colin’s, going to have one in a min.

I bought the Christmas coffee because I had a sparks offer for coffee but it hasn’t been applied. I don’t know whether to contact them, not fussed about the pennies but might stop me getting more offers if they don’t think I’m using them 😂

Reactions: 5
Had the veggie tempura and spring rolls tonight (with some bargain sweet chilli sauce from Lidl). For freezer food both were decent. The spring rolls had a surprise lemongrass hit to them, which I wasn't expecting.

I wouldn't pay a fiver for the tempura. The portion is too small. You do get a good portion with the spring rolls (12). I might pick them up again if I saw them in another £3 for £10 sale.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.