Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 19.21.08.png

Do those tablets look like isotretinoin? I've never been on roaccutane myself, but a quick image search shows this:
1604518476077.png
1604518544945.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lydia fails to understand that the more followers she buys the more tit her stats will look as it won't balance out, she's hurting her stats by doing this, all these more follows but no increase in views or engagement? She's really stupid.

*Edited for spelling*
all she has to do is buy likes and comments, every part can be manipulated. A lot of these big influencers are in comment pods to help keep engagement up too.

View attachment 299693
Do those tablets look like isotretinoin? I've never been on roaccutane myself, but a quick image search shows this:
View attachment 299696 View attachment 299697
yep could be, we'll never really know how bad her skin is because of all the filters

Reactions: 14
You can buy likes as well, sadly. And I think bots can also comment (generic comments but the dumb comments of her sheep are not more creative).
[/QUOTE]

OMG no way?! Ughhh she makes me so mad.

Reactions: 10
James Welsh has another interesting video up about Instagram vs reality, we should submit Lydia

I've left a comment asking him to look intoher videos

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Therr is no point monitoring their engagement rates, when its followers that Lydia is buying - you cant compare their engagement when Victoria, Lydia and Tamara post different amount of content (so if you leave 3 days between posting your likes will be higher)

what is dodgy is that lydia grew 1k per day every day and then yesterday 100 - seems she forgot to buy.

Reactions: 12
The room isn’t big enough for this style of interior. Her house is going to resemble my Sylvanian families doll house I had as a kid.

Becuase Lumi apparently can’t live in a home like that 🙄

I saw someone on here said that times had changed the location of the bungalow in the times property Instagram post so I went to have a look. This account is the one that commented about the location being wrong and Times responded to it 😂😂 I bet Lydia is raging
This is a small edit, but a big win!!!! Yass duck you lying Lydia

View attachment 298801
View attachment 298802

Sounds like a fraud back then as well, with a dash a generous fistful of debt
I had a really good time at uni. But we would never have gone to the pub before lectures!! Rolled out of bed before lectures yes. But day drinking? That’s a bizzare statement to make. Also just assuming relatives will pick up your bills in the ‘name of education’ when you’re getting pissed all day. There, lovelies, is the words straight from the horses mouth that proves she has always been a twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Which Interior designer is she using? It failed with Scopeshape or whatever she's called... How can she use an interior designer when she clearly feels her interior choices are at the level of one anyway (i.e being seen as an Interior influencer etc)?
isn’t Ali’s sister an interior designer? I might be wrong but sure I saw in and old post of his he had tagged his sister as an interior designer. I had a snoop to see if she followed Lydia or Lydia followed her.... they didn’t! Found it very intriguing! Wonder what’s gone on?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she’s on accutane.... Her acne is practically non existent.
Yup. It's a joke for real.

isn’t Ali’s sister an interior designer? I might be wrong but sure I saw in and old post of his he had tagged his sister as an interior designer. I had a snoop to see if she followed Lydia or Lydia followed her.... they didn’t! Found it very intriguing! Wonder what’s gone on?!
I think she did the first round of her house. With the blue walls etc. and the lovely dinning room.

Therr is no point monitoring their engagement rates, when its followers that Lydia is buying - you cant compare their engagement when Victoria, Lydia and Tamara post different amount of content (so if you leave 3 days between posting your likes will be higher)

what is dodgy is that lydia grew 1k per day every day and then yesterday 100 - seems she forgot to buy.
The problem is, and why I suggested adding screenshots (maybe weekly) is that I have no timeline for her growth or engagement rate changes because I only can see the last 30 days or the last 20 postings being monitored by social blade. I know they are not comparable per se. But we need to see some pattern. Vic has a similar audience to Lydia, Tamara has the more interesting content (but probably buys follower) and Alex the honking bird is just some random who doesn't buy followers. I just picked one, I know that account doesn't have the same subscriber number.

Usually she looses subscribers when she doesn't buy Like after globy or when she hit the 900k. She stopped buying and started bleeding. But it could be an Insta-socialblade hickup as well. We would need a proper timeline. From two years ago to now at least to detect pattern and to find out if the pattern is her buying or some other reasons (organic fluctuations, or she got promoted somewhere else and had an influx due to that).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
James Welsh has another interesting video up about Instagram vs reality, we should submit Lydia

I've left a comment asking him to look intoher videos
It may have been mentioned before so apologise if it has but Stephanie Lange made a video called “Why you’ll never be able to FLEX like an influencer and she focuses a fair bit on Lydia. Thought it was a really good video and Steph seems lovely.

Reactions: 8
More passive aggressive replies from cohort Josie. If it’s not ‘lovely’ it’s ‘xxxx’ .....She’s so sucky.
BF2038C5-E3F8-491B-B03D-1D17F265F361.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
#45 Buying my followers like they’re going out of fashion, redecorating my house is my only passion. Sorry not sorry that you’re offended my lovely, it’s just that my filler’s looking a bit... bubbly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She's selling used toilet wallpaper.

And I can't stop thinking about that. 😂

Lydia Millen #45 flogging used toilet wallpaper, gratitude scraper, YouTube feedback dictator, 1K bought bots day per.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
New member ... ooooh Ali empty your sack in the garden as you aint emptying it in any other place!!!!!
And as a member that is half Italian and half British ... can I just say ...Lydiot .. stop with Italian references .. you are far from what I would call an Italian .. your risotto is SHITE.... YOU NEVER FREEZE RISOTTO!!! Also you cant pronounce any word in Italian that I have ever heard my Nonno or Nonna say.... you are as Italian as my local takeaway......
The Rangerover is the most undesirable car on the planet (eventhough its leased) and the House looks like my Dog shat on the carpet and apologized...Most people on here have more talent in their little finger than you have being a "fashion and lifestyle blogger" and its only a matter of time til most ppl realise the same! But with my chest first and foremost I salute all tattlers xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.