Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also big time embarrassment when she had to declare that she was allowed a grant because mummy was unemployed.
What was delightful perfect daddy doing with his money, scamming the state…?

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Wait she has a "meeting" with Ali????? He's your husband? You live together? Wtf???
It’s a meeting of minds, of course.
and now it’s the battle of the pheasants. She’s copied Josies Mac and cheese and is onto Josies latest acquisition of a pheasant. Of course she’s been collecting their feathers all year for her Christmas tree..
FD2CD6FC-FE87-4F6D-B2BF-CC3DBB8B67B3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t want to cause trouble but Is anyone going to talk about the amount of wine her and Carrie drink in a sitting? Or just in general. It’s mental! Every vlog with Carrie is just wine.

Reactions: 43
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twit.
Sending you lots of love and I hope everything will be ok for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t want to cause trouble but Is anyone going to talk about the amount of wine her and Carrie drink in a sitting? Or just in general. It’s mental! Every vlog with Carrie is just wine.
If you look at lidless upper teeth they look a bit stained!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we have a pheasant themed christmas tree to look forward to!

Those pheasants make me feel sick, she's turning into miss haversham and the house is full of dead stuff. Just her career hanging on atm!
Is she aware that those pheasants are bred and then released to be shot? They're not native populations (the ones that wander onto their property are likely birds that were released but missed by hunters), they harm the local wildlife, and they're usually drugged to make them easier to shoot. She's filling her house with tokens of British hunting, then turning around to espouse her flexitarianism.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She just can't help being a witch!
Sooo passive aggressive....there’s.ots of things you can do with used wallpaper, I’m not denying that....but TO SELL IT? after ALL THE FREE STUFF YOU GET AND promote infront of everyone? WASNT THE WALLPAPER GIFTED TOO? I feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
She got a whole box of virgin wines maybe 2 weeks ago? That’s what, 10 bottles? She then went to Waitrose and got some more and now she’s gotten ANOTHER box of virgin wines. Now, I do love me a white wine however I could not consume 10 bottles in the space of 2 weeks. That would probably last me about 3 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Did she ever say what happened to those portraits of the cats with human clothes on?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So what will really piss her off is reporting all her depop tit that has used other images to sell her tat (aka got them from brand’s websites)... I’ve had it done to me when I’ve done it in the past for “copyright infringement” and had my posts taken down, I don’t see why this witch should get away with it. REPORTED! Hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Are carrie‘s wages so low that she can’t afford another handbag, maybe something that actually goes with the clothes she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s a meeting of minds, of course.
and now it’s the battle of the pheasants. She’s copied Josies Mac and cheese and is onto Josies latest acquisition of a pheasant. Of course she’s been collecting their feathers all year for her Christmas tree..
View attachment 297301
Doesn't want pheasants to be hunted buys figurines made out of hunted pheasants feathers.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I love the wine tasting : « I love it ». That really defines a wine! Great millen as thick as usual when it comes to describing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First... I can NOT believe I ever liked watching her yammer on and on about herself that are uninteresting topics like getting up early and writing lists.

I cannot STAND people that make sure you know what time they wake up and how EARLY it is. Honestly, any real early risers just get up early and that is part of who they are. Just like people who like to stay up late... they don't tell everyone who will listen how late they stay up. She has to mention this like some badge of honor. And she's an idiot... she's just now realizing to get up an hour earlier she might need to go to bed an hour earlier. Frankly if she just watch back this portion of the vlog that should put her right to sleep. :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She's expanding her team??? Must be a gardener!
At the beginning of the year she said she was taking on two people....one being a PA, so Depop Dee, and the other being a techy videographer type person (can't recall exact wording but I came across it recently).
She'll definitely be taking on a head gardener next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘I cannot control how you take things’ well maybe if you knew how to speak English and learnt to phrase concepts better, you wouldn’t have such backlash.
I feel like she wants to make us think she didn’t express herself well enough, when we all know she’s actually the most ungrateful person
She’s gaslighting! Instead of taking responsibility for her words, she’s manipulating her viewers into thinking it’s their fault for not understanding her. And then her viewers feel bad and keep watching her. She’s a c*nt.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.