Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those papers Lydia is flicking through on her stories are all just photos of catwalk looks from fashion shows. It’s like she’s just got Carrie and Dee to print off a lot from the latest Fashion week for her to sort through and look busy 🤣 benefit of the doubt maybe she’s using them to inspire some outfit styling? Not sure why she couldn’t just flick through pictures on her iPad though?
I thought the same. It was so contrived. Like when a child sits at their parent's desk and acts 'busy with very important business' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lydia Millen #45 Gratitude escapes her, sank so low she’s selling used wallpaper!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lydia Millen #45 The fart wallpaper is heading out the door, not enough followers so better buy more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Buying followers has to be in the new title, so that Karen Millens and By Terrys can see it too

Reactions: 13
She’s going to give her and Ali food poisoning the way she’s microwaving that bloody risotto 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I thought the same. It was so contrived. Like when a child sits at their parent's desk and acts 'busy with very important business' 😂
Like one of those shutterstock photos with the title: WORK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Left on Josies vlog. Why are they so invested in such crap? Have they no critical skills whatsoever? It’s kinda sad. All these bloggers do is promote, dress and furnish with whoever can provide a freebie. There is no skill there, and absolutely zero judgement. So I’m all for judgement. Bring it on.
965E171C-E188-41C7-9418-842108127020.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I always thought the term tradesmen refers to our Handelsmann, which were those guys coming into your house to sell you a Vorwerk vacuum cleaner? It'S only that I heard it in connection with Lydia referring to everyone coming into your house and doing work???? IDK.
Here in the US we say Plumbers Electricians or whatever their specialty is!!! I was wondering the same thing when she calls them Tradesmen that is if someone who officially is referencing a broad term of different specialty trades who do certain jobs! Such as
The pic on the right really does highlight show much shorter she really is compared to how tall she makes herself out to be. She definitely seems to be around the 5ft4 mark..

Once you realise that and then go back to her instagram pic you cant unsee it! She'll always be on her tiptoes to give her some extra height but you can see right through it🙈
The room isn’t big enough for this style of interior. Her house is going to resemble my Sylvanian families doll house I had as a kid.

Becuase Lumi apparently can’t live in a home like that 🙄

I saw someone on here said that times had changed the location of the bungalow in the times property Instagram post so I went to have a look. This account is the one that commented about the location being wrong and Times responded to it 😂😂 I bet Lydia is raging
I didn't know what to think when I saw the gelatinous gloop flop out the tub....🥴 Imagine what an Italian would think.
Why does she torture us with showing us her food that looks like Lumi’s catfood!🤣 I’ve never seen someone just make one thing there’s never side dishes and most importantly a freakin salad!!! 🤷‍♀️
She’s going to give her and Ali food poisoning the way she’s microwaving that bloody risotto 😂
Especially in plastic 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lydia grilling Ali about his schedule to go with her Christmas shopping... :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
And the oven was bloody filthy.
Lydiot, if something spills in your microwave ... WIPE IT UP you dirty (and not in a good way) heifer !!! If you or Ali are not wiping out the microwave / oven, why aren't your cleaners doing so ? Bloody hell.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Left on Josies vlog. Why are they so invested in such crap? Have they no critical skills whatsoever? It’s kinda sad. All these bloggers do is promote, dress and furnish with whoever can provide a freebie. There is no skill there, and absolutely zero judgement. So I’m all for judgement. Bring it on.
View attachment 300048
How I wish Claire (I am Choquette) would comment on this! Lydia was very inspired by her as well 🙈

No originality whatsoever.

Reactions: 14
Lydiot, if something spills in your microwave ... WIPE IT UP you dirty (and not in a good way) heifer !!! If you or Ali are not wiping out the microwave / oven, why aren't your cleaners doing so ? Bloody hell.
Couldn’t help but notice Aldi appeared to be heating up his Italian vegetable pizza slice it whatever he called it in his vlog on one of Lidl’s precious Astier Villante plates?! There are not meant to be used the oven even for heating something up! What an idiot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
God i feel for her cleaners. I bet she’s one of those that pays cheap and expects every little thing doing to her ridiculous standards. Professional cleaners know what needs cleaning and work with their clients to know what they expect to be done.

My mother had a client who wanted all floors to be dry swept, then hoovered, then wet mopped and THEN dry mopped (even though she was the only one in the house at the time) which took her longer than just vacuuming and wet mopping before drying naturally. A job that in other clients houses took 20 mins took her an hour. Then she had the rest of the large house to do in 2 hours.

If a cleaner isn’t doing the microwave then I bet it’s because she’s run ragged doing the rest of the bungalow to her majesty’s expectations!!

Also reminds me of when Lydia went through her ecological cleaning products phase. I bet her cleaner was like GIVE ME THE CILET BANG! This eco stuff she has is shite! 😂😂

😂 let’s all write in, they often do retractions!
I’m sorry but can I just say how amazing we all are that we got the TIMES to retract and change their caption! 😂😂😂

All the fake news in the world and we prevailed! 😂😂😂😂 Absolute legends the lot of you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lydia doesn't have a high standard of cleaning. If she still pays for a cleaner, it's the cheapest one around and that person just runs the hoover, waves a damp mop around and swishes some bleach in the toilets. That's all that Lydia would be willing to pay.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.