Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hallway from that doorway always makes me think of a insane asylum from a horror movie ☠👻😳😂View attachment 297798
hahah yes totally. And another thing... this forcing of and stretching out the off the shoulder regular neckline of the nasty (shamrock shake colored ) sweater. She's wearing that every day. With a closet FULL of clothing. What deal did she make with nasty boo hoo to get that KM "edit"? She must have had to sell her soul down the river as she's talked more nasty than globy or toni artwork which are her actual own products. lame

• Haha
Reactions: 27
hahah yes totally. And another thing... this forcing of and stretching out the off the shoulder regular neckline of the nasty (shamrock shake colored ) sweater. She's wearing that every day. With a closet FULL of clothing. What deal did she make with nasty boo hoo to get that KM "edit"? She must have had to sell her soul down the river as she's talked more nasty than globy or toni artwork which are her actual own products. lame
Omg totally was thing the same about the neckline on that jumper 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She wants to start a hashtag on herself.
She is the epitome of stupidity and narcissism.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine those suckers at full tilt, there's always a dark line showing how thick and bushy they really are 😂
Screenshot_20201103_013330.jpg
Screenshot_20201103_033821.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She'd better not sit too close to the fireplace in those clothes, with that fibre content, they seem to be a bit of a fire hazard. She'd be better off prancing about in her (gifted) pyjamas and dirty but cosy gown as she normally does.

Anyone think Lydiot will be gifted the Dior / Harrods / Net-A-Porter / YSL / Jo Malone / Space NK / F & M / Liberty / The White Company / Charlotte Tilbury / Cult Beauty etc Advent calendars ? Or when (and not 'if' lol) she does not receive any from the preferred luxe companies on her radar, will we be subjected to a magnificent rant (in her car) that she does not care for Advent calendars ...
I think she would buy them to pretend to herself (and us) that she is relevant.

Reactions: 13
She clearly is too dumb to understand Daylight savings. And she's 32. Pretends to be high end but can't pronounce Sauvignon Blanc or Chiraz correctly.

Lydiot truly is the gift that keeps on giving though. Her stupidity knows no bounds providing us with non stop comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her cuntiness towards other people is what makes her so paranoid about everyone being out to get her. If she started being a civil human being her paranoia would lift.

I highly doubt a builder would be able to see her reflection in the chrome bed post from the doorway. Firstly she was in the bathroom so I doubt the bed posts closest to the door were even reflecting her. Secondly the posts aren’t that big so her reflection would be distorted and thirdly who’s to say the builder was even peering through the window of the door anyway. Maybe Madam should either shut her bedroom door or get a new front door. Also I hope she shits her curtains in her bedroom when she’s prancing around naked as I’m sure the gardeners don’t want to see her naked either.
She should probably also check the legalities of her ‘private road’ as well because I’m pretty certain they are not illegal to drive down however a home owner on it could ask you to leave.

• Haha
lidl, your finger pointing is so rude. It makes me want to grab your finger and give it good twist.
You're not a greatful person. You're vlogs are full of whinging, lies and bad attitude. You're more of a money hungry begging trollop.
'finish the house', yeah right. The way you keep changing things and copying what others are doing, aldis and your house will never be finished.
Given what is currently going on in the world, with so many people being unable to work or losing their jobs, to see and/or hear of your continual spending and money wasting is abhorrent. How about being more considerate of others ?
I hope lumi doesn't chew on those friggin aweful pheasants you bought. We don't want her getting sick again.
When you and cawweeee are doing your wine tasting how about you pay some attention to your camera. The way it kept going out of focus wasn't good.
If you were to do a 'what lidls made me do' segment you might be surprised by some of the responses. Cawweeee and depop dee had better get their delete button fingers ready.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she explained to us very clearly in her vlog that there are always, always, always reasons for her changes, ie there is a reason that I need to change the bed because my naked reflection can be seen from the front door. The simple idea of installing a bathroom door is lost on her, unfortunately.
How about just shutting the bedroom door. I think she is just laying the ground work to get rid of the bed in the hopes that she will get less backlash.

Reactions: 38
Her cuntiness towards other people is what makes her so paranoid about everyone being out to get her. If she started being a civil human being her paranoia would lift.

I highly doubt a builder would be able to see her reflection in the chrome bed post from the doorway. Firstly she was in the bathroom so I doubt the bed posts closest to the door were even reflecting her. Secondly the posts aren’t that big so her reflection would be distorted and thirdly who’s to say the builder was even peering through the window of the door anyway. Maybe Madam should either shut her bedroom door or get a new front door. Also I hope she shits her curtains in her bedroom when she’s prancing around naked as I’m sure the gardeners don’t want to see her naked either.
She should probably also check the legalities of her ‘private road’ as well because I’m pretty certain they are not illegal to drive down however a home owner on it could ask you to leave.
'shits her curtains' hahaha classic typo 💩😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blotto Paper

I’m off to get blotto - the thud of risotto
Is all you’ll be getting from me
Since my chest started speaking - my brain cells are leaking
So Vlogmas is cancelled you see
My loo and it’s paper will be my next caper
I’m flogging it soon when it’s off
One pound for a square - I’m so devil-may-care
Every germ - every sneeze - every cough
Is freely embedded - the paper is shredded
And Dee-Pop will sell it all soon
Covered in dust - bio-hazard and rust
Every cloud (silver-lined) will balloon
My funds for a pheasant - plucked well and so pleasant
Aesthetically pleasing no doubt
When the paper comes down I’ll be out on the town
As I’ll then have the funds to dine out
The paper of dreams with ethereal themes
Should profit me well when I sell it
It has so many uses - I make no excuses
For keeping one square just to smell it
So roll up - come buy - my used pie-in-the-sky
The stocks won’t be lasting forever
Get in whilst you can ‘cos my new cunning plan
Is the gateway to future endeavour
Pretty soon I’ll be shredding my pillows and bedding
Those shreds can be bought at your leisure
They’re keepsakes of me - I’ve a tax bill you see
So it’s all for Her Majesty’s pleasure...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
These are my "Lydia" themed hashtags. They are necessary together because I don't actually know anyone who knows about her:

#LydiasConstantlyAtrociousEntitledDishonestBehaviourMadeMeWantToBeAKinderSincerePerson
#WhoIsLydia?-LydiaIsAHighlyUnprofessionalDishonestMediocreInfluencerFromTheUK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She clearly is too dumb to understand Daylight savings. And she's 32. Pretends to be high end but can't pronounce Sauvignon Blanc or Chiraz correctly.

Lydiot truly is the gift that keeps on giving though. Her stupidity knows no bounds providing us with non stop comedy.
Liedia’s latest vlog of lies and deceit was totally unbearable... what an utter ignoramus! A Sommelier does not maketh this woman. “Oh let’s have a whine and drink some wine Cawee”.... I mean let’s drink champagne out of the wrong glass (guess she didn’t get any free flutes!), and keep putting each of the Virgin wines in, one after the other.... mmm delicious - in the most hideous of wine glasses. Another cheap Amazon special or delivered by some other store in the hamlet of nowhereshire, after the owner couldn’t stand her bitching and whining any longer.
I think Liedia is smelling her own arse and pretending like she has a clue, not the aromas of the wine. Watching the two of them do a wine tasting, they may as well drink Spumante or PassionPop they wouldn’t know the difference. Listening to her talk about the colouring of a Rosé - witch please.... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do us all a favour and take that poly jumper of dreams, into the woods one night when Aldi lights you a bonfire, and use it as kindling. What an uneducated peasant!

• Heart
Also big time embarrassment when she had to declare that she was allowed a grant because mummy was unemployed.
What was delightful perfect daddy doing with his money, scamming the state…?
Any opportunity for her to stick it to her mum.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just skipped through the latest. I feel dirty for doing it and I’m ashamed of myself as I usually rely on ElleBelle to catch me up so I don’t give Lidl a view but here we are!

How much does she think of herself to think that a tradesman will see her naked reflection from the mirrored posts of her bed?

duck me, that tradesman must have super eyesight to catch her in all her glory in the inches of mirrored bed posts!

Also hate hate hate the way she speaks of tradespeople- “I wasn’t expecting them today so my expectations have been surpassed”...Erm, they have a business Lydia. One that probably deals with multiple clients. If you arranged for them to be there at a certain time then they will be there at a certain time. ITS CALLED bleeping EARNING A WAGE!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Private road my ass...it's just a road in the middle of nowhere, so far off from everywhere else, that not many want to live in or visit....it doesn't even come close to a real private road like Wentworth Estate in Surrey. If she really has the $$$, she wouldn't be living in that part of the world. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Private road my ass...it's just a road in the middle of nowhere, so far off from everywhere else, that not many want to live in or visit....it doesn't even come close to a real private road like Wentworth Estate in Surrey. If she really has the $$$, she wouldn't be living in that part of the world. :ROFLMAO:
Agreed, I want to correct the Times. NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NOT BUCKINGHAMSHIRE

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is a prize one witch. Her attitude gets worse and worse, if that's possible. It's about time karma caught up with her.

As for selling wallpaper....I have never heard of that!!! Has she actually tried stripping wallpaper off?
Lydia has to take the first prize for gaslighting and having a sociopathic personality. Karma is definitely going to catch up to her, in a few years time, she is going to be sitting by herself, still playing the victim - no Alikat, no Cawwiie, no Lumi ( she's technically Ali's cat ), no 'team' - and she will still be blaming others for her terrible behaviour. There is just so much bad behaviour one can take - Ali is still in the throes of his newly-married life and YouTube / Instagram life ' - hey, money talks, but at some stage, he will not be able to handle the gaslighting and emasculation. And he wants kids.

At this present time, health-wise, Ali does not look good, he is so gaunt and his colouring is off. Ali is always taking care of HER. At some stage, he is going to realise that she does not reciprocate the caring attitude one should receive from one's partner. And then he is going to be skidding out of that marriage.

*Anyone think the 'story' of the tradesmen seeing her naked reflection was her trying to copy VicITF's anecdote of Vic walking out of her hotel room loo into the hotel corridor with her undies on ... ? #copycat

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.