Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone touch this already.. but just watching the vlog and needed to comment (havent catch up yet) ๐Ÿ˜.
The gratitude explanation and how her viewers or I mean the people who honestly commented on her last vlog dont see things properly.

She wants the rest to open up and broad their visions? Cause we might take things in another way? How other people might be feeling bad and they are in a bad place so they cant be grateful?

I found it funny and weird cause she was talking about herself. But is the usual isn't it. She puts out her real self nasty Lydia. And next video when she gets called out. If this women who talks nicely and explain things.

she is just doing herself harm no one else ๐Ÿ˜–

Reactions: 16
I think Carrie is behind a lot of Lydia's bad behaviours, outbursts etc. We don't see what goes on behind the scenes but it is clear she and Carrie are good friends (Carrie is literally the only person who puts up with her tit). I'm betting Carrie advises her things to say and do, that quite possibly could be sabotaging her, and i'm not sure Carrie has her interests at heart!!
You're right...she is definitely an enabler. Lydia wasn't this bad, until Carrie started working for her.

On another note...has anyone ever watched Trailer Park Boys? Lydia looks like the Bubbles' character in this photo ๐Ÿ˜‚

1604421860184.png

1604422087296.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I think Carrie is behind a lot of Lydia's bad behaviours, outbursts etc. We don't see what goes on behind the scenes but it is clear she and Carrie are good friends (Carrie is literally the only person who puts up with her tit). I'm betting Carrie advises her things to say and do, that quite possibly could be sabotaging her, and i'm not sure Carrie has her interests at heart!!
I believe that as well. Carrie could try to get her back to reality but she doesn't. She pushes her more and more over the edge. My roommate has friends like this. She can be a bit paranoid and is a ticking time bomb aggression wise. She is often angry about her work mates. And they push her more into the anger or in the feeling that her workmates all dumb and she needs to show dominance or whatever. She tends to interpreted things in a way that it makes her angry. I think Carrie and Lydia have a similar dynamic. And imo Carrie isn't as well as it seems. She lost much weight and doesn't look healthy anymore.

Reactions: 21
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The. Bloody. Delusional. Heifer.
The actual nerve to post this.
Has she been hitting the sauce again and is drunk AF ?

* laughing hysterically *

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Hey! no not everyone got grants then. I think Student loans came in around 1997/98 ish. I started Uni in 1998 and had to apply for a student loan as grants weren't given out then. I think that was the first or the second year that grants were abolished for everyone and student loans came in. It was only if you're parents were on benefits or earned under a threshold, that you could apply for an additional grant as well as student loan. So she's not lying about that part.......

However, I repaid my student loan properly without lying about my income, unlike Lady Lidia of the Bungalow that got caught out!
How did they catch her. Am I late about this story?

Reactions: 3

Lol the video is so fake with her rummaging through those pictures. She literally doesnโ€™t do anything and her only fashion collabs are with trashy lines designed to sell their existing stock - she doesnโ€™t design anything ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey! no not everyone got grants then. I think Student loans came in around 1997/98 ish. I started Uni in 1998 and had to apply for a student loan as grants weren't given out then. I think that was the first or the second year that grants were abolished for everyone and student loans came in. It was only if you're parents were on benefits or earned under a threshold, that you could apply for an additional grant as well as student loan. So she's not lying about that part.......

However, I repaid my student loan properly without lying about my income, unlike Lady Lidia of the Bungalow that got caught out!
Same, I went to uni 93-96 for undergrad and took out a student loan each year, then started paying it off when I started work. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: 11
Lol the video is so fake with her rummaging through those pictures. She literally doesnโ€™t do anything and her only fashion collabs are with trashy lines designed to sell their existing stock - she doesnโ€™t design anything ๐Ÿ˜‚
WHY does she have a rail of clothing in her KITCHEN as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which Interior designer is she using? It failed with Scopeshape or whatever she's called... How can she use an interior designer when she clearly feels her interior choices are at the level of one anyway (i.e being seen as an Interior influencer etc)?

Reactions: 15
"Itโ€™s amazing how responsibility creeps up on you. It seems like only yesterday I was day drinking before lectures at Northampton University, sleeping in until half past whenever the hell I want and spending my entire student loan on Mulberry handbags, posh bottles of wine and an apartment most people with full time jobs couldnโ€™t afford".

These are her words above verbatim. I drank in uni too like most others but at night, on the weekends with friends. But day drinking before lectures?

And so when was she bloody poor and homeless? Her arrogance was even evident then. She can't even keep up with her lies then cries over a heated steering wheel. She's honestly a nutcase.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Whilst watching Judge Judy (my fave !!! I swear I'm not a pensioner lol) and deleting Lydiot's numerous bot followers, I came across this IG account ... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
That latest story is the most hilarious thing she posted yet - a rail of clothes in her kitchen while she browses print offs of clothing pictures? What on earth is she supposed to be doing? If she was actually browsing pictures for a work project, you know there's no way she'd post them; she'd be all coy and hinting at what she was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That latest story is the most hilarious thing she posted yet - a rail of clothes in her kitchen while she browses print offs of clothing pictures? What on earth is she supposed to be doing? If she was actually browsing pictures for a work project, you know there's no way she'd post them; she'd be all coy and hinting at what she was doing.
โ€˜No slowing down in this officeโ€™
Iv said it before and il say it again- girl needs to get into comedy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Might start sending my boss random videos of me flicking through pieces of paper, not actually doing anything or looking at anything and be like โ€œlook!!! Iโ€™m working!!!!!!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It seems like she may have embellished their story (in her defence, a lot of memories are embellished) to try and give herself a bit more heritage or a family story. Who knows the reality. It's cool to have a fashionable grandmother with a chic bag collection.
Conversely, a lot of memories are vague, particularly if traumatic, as they are stored in the sub-conscious, as the brain's coping mechanism. I think Lydia just bullshits. She engineers her story to fit her agenda, usually what she's flogging. Like the uni blog post, she just had to affiliate link meditation apps, candles and gym wear, following her sleepless trauma from the realisation she now has to pay a bill. Who actually writes tit like 'when you know some relative somewhere will pick up the bill, all in the name of education'. She was disingenuous and ungrateful even back then. I agree Cawwee has enabled her since and she's next level now. Girl is comedy goals though. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Side note - Good luck my beaut American friends with the election. ๐Ÿคž๐ŸฝBIG day. I hope you didn't miss the voting ballot, due to all the confusion with daylight saving. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.