Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

àrebours

‘I cannot control how you take things’ well maybe if you knew how to speak English and learnt to phrase concepts better, you wouldn’t have such backlash.
I feel like she wants to make us think she didn’t express herself well enough, when we all know she’s actually the most ungrateful person

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Also big time embarrassment when she had to declare that she was allowed a grant because mummy was unemployed.
What was delightful perfect daddy doing with his money, scamming the state…?

• Sick
Reactions: 49

Sage245

VIP Member
she must have gone mad😂
Shouldn’t you already have a wine collection, before you build a wine cellar? With what is she going to fill this space? 2000 bottles of Whispering Angel?
They are DESPERATE to appear posh and upper class, however they are thick and uneducated. They can make all the money they want, they’ll always be chavs

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Gusber

Chatty Member
When she and Cawwie are wine tasting: what a pair of pretentious knobs!! Cawwie’s even making notes!! Pathetic yet hilarious. I don’t know if this word is still used - I’m 44, so ancient - but Cawwie is so square! They both come across very much as children who are playing at being grown ups. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
New member ... ooooh Ali empty your sack in the garden as you aint emptying it in any other place!!!!!
And as a member that is half Italian and half British ... can I just say ...Lydiot .. stop with Italian references .. you are far from what I would call an Italian .. your risotto is SHITE.... YOU NEVER FREEZE RISOTTO!!! Also you cant pronounce any word in Italian that I have ever heard my Nonno or Nonna say.... you are as Italian as my local takeaway......
The Rangerover is the most undesirable car on the planet (eventhough its leased) and the House looks like my Dog shat on the carpet and apologized...Most people on here have more talent in their little finger than you have being a "fashion and lifestyle blogger" and its only a matter of time til most ppl realise the same! But with my chest first and foremost I salute all tattlers xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lollylola

VIP Member
A9E1B603-1B90-439D-9E62-99B10A1E428B.png
Haha is this a joke? It’s looks like a themed room. Really don’t like this and it’s totally totally different from the style she’s been declaring is her aesthetic all year. This is as bad as her outfits circa 2013. I predict she’ll be redecorating again within the year.

• Haha
  • Sick

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I was scrolling reddit and found this

(It a link to the reddit sub BeautyGuruChatter about if Lydia is still considered a bg (beauty guru) it shows up strange when I inserted it here, so I thought I give a short description)

A lot of poor people that haven't seen the light, yet. Thought to comment something but I don't have the energy right now.
I liked the Kimmy Schmidt gif tho.

I do not consider Lydia a guru full stop. Gurus know shit. Lydia does not. The end.

Creased that she actually folded the page on part 2. Part 2. Let that sink in. 😂 Such a big number that one would undoubtedly forget without a prompt. Dumbass. She's literally read the introduction then probably ticked 'consume literature' off her daily to do list.

• Haha

cpcks

#45 Buying my followers like they’re going out of fashion, redecorating my house is my only passion. Sorry not sorry that you’re offended my lovely, it’s just that my filler’s looking a bit... bubbly

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.21.17.png

"I'm in a loveless marriage so I have to force my husband to spend time with me under the guise of spending making more money x"

She just can't help being a bitch!
Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.25.47.png

Just when you think there's no place lower to go

Screenshot 2020-11-02 at 19.28.42.png

"I recycle in my own way, by sprinkling my food waste on top of the virgin plastic clothes I never wore and couldn't be bothered to send to SmartWorks. The organic matter in the food will speed up the decomposition of the polyester!"

This is an actual joke, right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Michelle05

Chatty Member
One of my guilty pleasures is to watch how and what they eat, I’m so fascinated by it.
I’ve never seen an adult couple eat like this, everything looks like baby food with no colour or seasoning. They don’t seem to actually enjoy food? They don’t use napkins? Ketchup or other plastic bottle sauces on the table next to pizza? Do they own any spices?
Never any side dishes and everything comes out of a thermomixer and looks like cement.
And they always seems to sit with their phones in their hands while eating or starting to eat before the other even sits down.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
The morning run on stories that Ali filmed, she looks like she’s literally shit her pants and she’s trying to make it home 😂
She’s doing the Phoebe from friends who’s shit her pants impression.
I can’t take this woman seriously.
Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 12.12.12.jpg

fixed it (y)

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
It seems like she may have embellished their story (in her defence, a lot of memories are embellished) to try and give herself a bit more heritage or a family story. Who knows the reality. It's cool to have a fashionable grandmother with a chic bag collection.
Conversely, a lot of memories are vague, particularly if traumatic, as they are stored in the sub-conscious, as the brain's coping mechanism. I think Lydia just bullshits. She engineers her story to fit her agenda, usually what she's flogging. Like the uni blog post, she just had to affiliate link meditation apps, candles and gym wear, following her sleepless trauma from the realisation she now has to pay a bill. Who actually writes shit like 'when you know some relative somewhere will pick up the bill, all in the name of education'. She was disingenuous and ungrateful even back then. I agree Cawwee has enabled her since and she's next level now. Girl is comedy goals though. 😂

Side note - Good luck my beaut American friends with the election. 🤞🏽BIG day. I hope you didn't miss the voting ballot, due to all the confusion with daylight saving. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia's silver linings in lockdown are her Neom magnesium body lotion and Zoom calling her dermatologist. Mine is having the time to watch her vlogs, as I have far less commuting. Might update my bio hobbies: yoga, snowboarding, human rights law, tattle roasting. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched a flog for ages but thought I’d give ‘I Apologise’ a go. So when she’s admonishing us for having taken her gratitude struggle incorrectly, for which she cannot be held responsible (🙄) she keeps giving examples of all the things she’s so grateful for which she thinks come across very well on her channel (errmmm, what?!) and STILL, she only refers to material goods or situations such as a morning coffee in bed. STILL she cannot say to her subscribers - yes, those same ones whose support has led to this very grand ‘border of Bucks’ lifestyle she and ‘my husband’ live in - Still she cannot say THANK YOU TO YOU for supporting me and affording me this lifestyle!! It seems it would never occur to her to be grateful for people. Only things. What a sad way to live life. Hence the constant need for new and better things. When you’re truly grateful for and have love for the people in your life, things become way less necessary or important.

• Heart
Reactions: 46