Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twit.
Oh god, I hope your health will progress soon. Wish you the bestšŸ’

• Heart
Reactions: 25
3 minutes into "I APOLOGISE" and all she's done is complained about the chrome 4-poster bed because an unexpected tradesman might have seen her naked in the reflection (poor guy, I have some ginger for the nausea mate) and that she "can't cope" with daylight savings. You know what I can't cope with? My freaking covid symptoms. My lungs just won't fill with air and everything is uncomfortable. I'm in an at-risk group so I've packed a hospital bag while I wait for my test results. As always, what a self-absorbed, dim-witted, narrow-minded twit.
She hates tradesmen when they donā€™t show up, and she hates them when they do (because maybe they saw her naked)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god...she's going to take the used wallpaper off the fart room walls and sell it šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ah, weā€™re getting the ā€œI was really poor at uniā€ speech again! She used to have Ā£1 and go to charity shops, did you know? She got no money apparently until her second year. She admits she isnā€™t sustainable in fashion as itā€™s the way she expresses herself. She turns them into cloths for her cleaners! She doesnā€™t eat meat or drink milk so you canā€™t say she isnā€™t sustainable, sheā€™s quite practically a saint in that aspect. Letā€™s just pretend she doesnā€™t waste her money on thousands of pounds of clothes.
So what cheese does she use to make mac n cheese? Cos thatā€™s a dairy product too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a quick look at ITFā€™s content and you can see Lydia is just trying to copy how creative ITF has become (not a fan btw just saying)... but Iā€™ve noticed that Lidl hardly ever likes or praises other big bloggers

Reactions: 24
Maybe itā€™s about that guy that she employed for like 2 weeks and we never saw again, was his name George?
Come on George- spill the tea!!!!

Hope you are on the mend soon x x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I donā€™t drink milk but eat buckets full of cheese! what is cheese made of, grass maybe!
I only eat, quantities of meat when someone else is providing !
Stupid woman!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh god, I hope your health will progress soon. Wish you the bestšŸ’
Thanks, loves. Hopefully I'll be able to add to all the good news soon - so many new houses, marriages, and babies to come! I'm so excited for you all ā¤

In between all the wheezing I'm always laughing at the comedy, pictures, and poems here

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So a past "team" member seen her for what she really was and bolted. Good on them whoever they are. Wondering if it was Carl or that new guy was it George? Didn't last too long

Reactions: 37
we have a pheasant themed christmas tree to look forward to!

Those pheasants make me feel sick, she's turning into miss haversham and the house is full of dead stuff. Just her career hanging on atm!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Anyone think that the lack of movement on Lydiot's IG stories is that she is filming YT vids and stockpiling content for vlogmas ... ? Or am I giving her waaay too much credit and the reason for the lack of content is that she has f*ck all work or is just too lazy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Letā€™s not forget that they are so Ā« sustainable Ā», that they walk everywhere and donā€™t have two very very polluting carsā€¦ and their wood burner chugging away all year isnā€™t the best of thingsā€¦

Reactions: 39
She hates tradesmen when they donā€™t show up, and she hates them when they do (because maybe they saw her naked)
Thatā€™s probably the reason they didnā€™t show up before. Took one look at her reflection at probably 15 meters away and ran. That takes some doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.