Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133

Gusber

Chatty Member
I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊
DC695415-92E3-43B9-98C6-10E5865BB1E1.jpeg
5DEFD2B4-8C97-4D6B-ABAE-CE52DE5B9D0E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Lydia's lockdown has been easier than most people's lives.

She's managed to run her influencer business from home, doing the odd ad, product placement etc etc and two vlogs a week.
Constantly getting adsense and swipe up money
Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink
Free stuff for her garden

She's launched a product with really zero effort from her, and now it's all too much, she's having problems in her private life.
I bet she is! She's wondering how to get out of all this shit and save face, and the only way she can do that is the way she's done it before. DETRACT from the situation, play the mental health card, get sympathy, do her woe is me act. It's outrageous, and so many of her sheep will fall for it. Oh poor Lydia, it's not her fault, blah blah.

I hope at the very least, other bloggers see her true colours and realise how shit she is. Interestingly Amelia and Lorna have not reviewed the Glo box, I hope St Tropez dump her as well when they see all the negative feedback.

Sorry if this sounds really mean, but she always cries wolf, and if she is suffering it is due to her own behaviour.
She’s crying wolf because we threw her to the wolves and she hasn’t come back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
“Tough time privately offline?” Lydia- since you clearly read here: WE’RE ALL HAVING A FUCKING TOUGH TIME RIGHT NOW.

People are losing loved ones, losing their jobs or their businesses, struggling to pay their bills and put food on the table and you think you have it tough?

Get a fucking grip of yourself. You put out a shitter of a product and asked £50+ for it simply because you felt like you could. You live in a house where no expense is spared as someone else will pay for anything your heart desires, you have your health and a husband who loves you. A team of people fawning over you. It doesn’t matter if this sorry excuse for a business isn’t successful as someone else’s hard work or your own materialistic greed will keep you in the lifestyle you have unfortunately become accustomed to. Just delete those nasty comments and bullshit that it was a success. It doesn’t matter. I’m sure your next tough time will be deciding what size Louis Vuitton trunk you need to beg for or maybe in deciding what shade of £50 paint you need to get the decorators in for to redo a wall you did six months ago?

Meanwhile those who have lost actual livelihoods here in the real world will wonder how they are going to bounce back from this, if at all.

You are where you all solely because you were one of the lucky few who makes it as an influencer. You make a pretty picture or video and put words on a screen. That’s it. If Instagram/YouTube became obsolete where would you be? Living back in the real world perhaps? However would you manage!

So cut the shit. Look around you. Recognise how bloody privileged you are. Sob stories aren’t going to work now. People are seeing through influencers and you are a perfect example.

Tough times? You don’t know the fucking meaning of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Upintheair83

VIP Member
It annoys me that they spout off about us being mean, I don’t come on here to be a bitch, not at all. I try and steer away from making hurtful remarks about her appearance because I’m not oil painting! And I try not to talk about her from a personal perspective because at the end of the day I don’t actually know her. I try and comment on what she presents to us. I really enjoyed Lydia at the start, I thought she was real and enthusiastic about life and her relationship. These are things I could relate to, she couldn’t always afford expensive purchases and I liked her recommendations of worthwhile items. Upon watching her I was cheering her on, wanting her to do well and to achieve her dreams! I was so happy for her when she married Ali and bought her house. I enjoyed watching her excitement and disbelief that she had finally got her her dream home and I was genuinely happy for both of them. However, this is when she changed. It was all about what she could get done for free and how quickly she could have it done. There was nothing I could relate to at all, now she might say I should have made a decision to not watch her then, maybe she’s right? But I was intrigued to see more. And the more I watched the more I saw her be mean to her followers- she was passive aggressive and always made snidey comments when anyone dared challenge her. The more feedback she got, the more defensive she got. Her relationship with Ali seemed strange too, he seemed to be more of her odd job man than her husband. She never talks about people’s real life struggles and just glosses over hard times in life. To Lydia, going out of the house is stress! How is that relatable? I once showed my mum one of her vlogs and she said ‘why should I be bothered about her having stuff done to her house for free and unboxing luxury stuff that I would only ever dream of buying myself?!’ And I thought, yeh you are right! Why does she think we want to hear her brag about what she’s having done next? It’s all about immediate gratification with her. When she opens her packages she’s all over it, then she’s on to the next! It comes across as greedy and averous. The thing that irks me the most is how lazy she is, she doesn’t seem to put any effort into anything except her sproutlings! Why do people who work long days then want to sit an watch her receive all her goodies, moan about her busy day (when all she’s done is faff) and boss her husband around, including her house elf Carrie? So, no Lydia , I’m not being mean because I’m jealous of your looks or your life, but because I just find you totally unrelatable and just ignorant to other people!
You chose to put your work out there for people to see, just like an actor does. Does leornardo di caprio go and delete reviews about his performance? No of course he doesn’t! He has to learn to take criticism as a part of his job. I really think you need to work harder Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Sage245

VIP Member
I’m so livid about that bloody patio. The whole ‘We were going to buy it ourselves but then they ended up working with us’. BULLSH*T - Lydia, you sent them begging messages so that you got it for free. Just like with the Miele washing machine. I find it so grotesque. If there was ever a chance of me using that company for my own patio I sure as heck wouldn’t now that they’ve just gifted thousands of pounds worth of slabs and labour to that moron. In fact, I might message them and tell them that! They do not make their products appealing by letting prats like Lydia, who could afford to buy it anyway apparently, have it for free!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Analina

and like clockwork, here come the sympathy memes!! she's so fucking predictable!!

BREAKING NEWS..
...instagram/youtube influencer Lydia Millen is going through very turbulent and emotional times, please keep Lydia in your prayers!

Lydia, who is currently residing at her million pound country bungalow, filled to the brim with gifted furniture, FREE food - alcohol - snacks, a team of staff, her husband and their cat Lumi, has shared the news to her followers that she is going through some very difficult and emotional times at this moment and has asked her followers to be respectful and understanding while she takes some much needed time off to unwind and destress.

In one of her most recent posts Lydia gave her followers some useful advise, she said 'you must be obsessed with yourself, your hair, your feet, to trust your own journey and you shall find happiness'! Very wise and deep words there from Lydia, this influencer is renown for her luxury lifestyle as well as her wisdom, some have compared her to the Dalai Lama (for her peaceful and wise approach to life and criticism) while others say she is the ultimate beauty guru due to her fake tannin skills and her love for linen. Lydia has strong morals, which she learnt from working as a hostess during the summer in Ibiza, she fights for women's rights and this can be seen from the respect she has for her own mother and the way she communicates with her followers. Furthermore Lydia has also educated all her white followers on Black Life matters and how they can be the best white person!!

In addition to her existing successful business on Depop, Lydia has recently launched a luxury beauty tool kit for a lux tanning experience.
Some have insinuated Lydia's launch was a failure and that is why she is taking time out, but that is simply ludicrous and false news! Why would anyone not want to invest in £50 worth of luxury plastic mitts from China (if you were thinking of buying we can confirm all 100 kits have now sold out) The tool kit was a brilliant, innovative and complete genius creation, Lydia has said she came up with the business idea while she was having a shit due to her food intolerances! We would not expect anything less from Lydia!

We did try to contact some of the 100 lucky buyers that purchased the Tool Kit but we got a response " please see our reviews on trust pilot" ........

Lydia is currently taking a much needed break in the Peak District, she cant however stay away for too long due to her home commitments, such as watering her aubergines, plants and herbs. Lydia also plans to start working on her dream green house as soon as she has reviewed the sponsors.

The GlobyLydia team plans to yet again break the internet with the 'second edit 'of her launch. Lydia has not given anything away , however some of our sources say the next products to launch will be moustache razors while others say it will be an all in one depilating and tanning cream....we here at tattle think it will be her dignity ....stay tuned!

Meanwhile some actual real news from the rest of the country .......

UK firms slash more than 12,000 jobs in just two days!!
  • Up to 5,000 job cuts at Upper Crust owner SSP Group
  • Up to 700 jobs at Harrods
  • About 600 workers at shirtmaker TM Lewin
  • Up to 900 cuts at management consulting firm Accenture
  • 300 staff cuts across Virgin Money, Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank
  • Easy Jet set to let go 1,300 crew and 727 pilots
  • topshop announced its slashing a fifth of its head office staff
  • British Airways has announced plans to slash 12,000 jobs - almost a quarter of its workforce
  • Rolls-Royce set to cut 3,000 jobs across the UK
  • Many other business such as WH Smith, Bensons for Beds, Wrights Pies, tableware-maker Steelite International, the Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool and Norwich Theatre Royal have also announced plans to reduce staff in the next couple of days.
  • 9% of those aged between 18 and 24 have lost their jobs altogether, the highest of any age group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
Definition of a microagression: A statement, action, or incident regarded as an instance of indirect, subtle, or unintentional discrimination against members of a marginalized group such as a racial or ethnic minority -Oxford dictionary.

It's impossible for Ali, a white, cisgendered, heterosexual, able-bodied, wealthy man, to experience microagressions of any form as he don't belong to any marginalised group. He has won the jackpot in terms of being able to experience all the types of societal privileges.
He needs to stop using a word he only learnt last month, when he graciously discovered the existence of racism, in an incorrect context. It invalidates any point he thinks he may have and only serves to highlight his blatant and continued ignorance in regards to true microagressions.
The absolute audacity of him to be saying that, it would almost be comedic if it wasn't so offensive.
-Sincerly, a black woman who has experienced actual microagressions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Glóby restock cheater, keyboard warrior comment deleter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Now this is what I really hate. Instead Of holding her hands up and just saying ‘you know what guys, I got it wrong, I’m upset with myself with the whole Glóby disaster etc etc’ and actual address what’s happened with her actual FANS and subs that have literally put money in her pocket, lapped up all her recommendations and BS, enabled her to buy the bungalow and afforded her this gifted lifestyle, And shown them some respect, but no! She would rather block everyone that mentions it, stop comments, bury her head and then come out with this fucking attention seeking, sympathy garnering post!!

She may as well log onto FB, put a sad face, wait for all the ‘u ok Hun?’ posts and reply ‘will DM you babe’. Pathetic!! She can’t even handle this without trying to divert and deflect and yet wants to be a ‘boss babe’? Oh do piss off and come back when you’re ready to play with the grown ups Lydia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Miscanthus

VIP Member
My first thread title evvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr! Thank you so much! :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Mind you, there's so much opportunity on the Lydia Elise Millen / Globylydia thread as it moves so fast, thanks to the sh@t show that is Lidl's life and ' brand '!

I'm sure we are sailing into calmer waters now, with gardening and other rural pursuits, plenty of linen wearing, running on tippy toes, opening parcels, taking days off, avoiding meetings, eating beige food and free wine, exploring the 'grounds' and tanning, deleting, tanning and more deleting!
Can't wait to continue this journey with all of you lovely Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Sage245

VIP Member
Lydia's lockdown has been easier than most people's lives.

She's managed to run her influencer business from home, doing the odd ad, product placement etc etc and two vlogs a week.
Constantly getting adsense and swipe up money
Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink
Free stuff for her garden

She's launched a product with really zero effort from her, and now it's all too much, she's having problems in her private life.
I bet she is! She's wondering how to get out of all this shit and save face, and the only way she can do that is the way she's done it before. DETRACT from the situation, play the mental health card, get sympathy, do her woe is me act. It's outrageous, and so many of her sheep will fall for it. Oh poor Lydia, it's not her fault, blah blah.

I hope at the very least, other bloggers see her true colours and realise how shit she is. Interestingly Amelia and Lorna have not reviewed the Glo box, I hope St Tropez dump her as well when they see all the negative feedback.

Sorry if this sounds really mean, but she always cries wolf, and if she is suffering it is due to her own behaviour.
I agree. She’s just such a liar. I felt so bad for Fleur who had a miscarriage in lockdown (I did too so I really related) and it was brave of her to talk about it on her channel. Lydia pretending ‘private stuff’ has happened to her as well, when we all know this is to gain sympathy post globy gate, is actually offensive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Chick_pea

In the previous thread someone shared a response Lydia sent and I was shocked by how ugly it was. I’ve seen her belittle people online, her family, her friends, her husband. I’ve seen her nasty, passive aggressive comments but I was still shocked. I’m sorry but “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. If you want kindness, BE KIND!!

This is why so many of us ended up here. We don’t sit in judgement and hate a woman just because. Lydia is vicious and manipulative. She treats people with the utmost disregard and expects nothing but undying love and loyalty in return. Lydia is the only influencer I have ever discussed online because she is genuinely the ugliest parts of humanity.

Greedy, self absorbed, ungiving, thoughtless, demanding, selfish, mean spirited, competitive in the worst way, a taker, a fraud, a con woman, a miser, a bully, deceitful ... I could go on.

Time and time again she has manipulated people with a sob story after she has been caught out doing something wrong. We have watched for months as she threw in our faces how brilliant life has been for her in lockdown. She was untouched by the struggles of the plebs in her own personal Utopia. Now that she is asked valid questions she not only silences people by blocking and deleting, she guilt trips them.

You can’t fool all the people all the time Lydia. People are waking up and one day you will get your wake up call. For your sake I hope it’s not so late that you’ve lost everything that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
By no means, am I labelling or intend to label Lydia, as mental ill health is a serious matter and I am not an expert, but I believe the matter should be spoken about openly, as perceived 'stigma' hinders recognition, and in turn, accessing support. Lydia does possess many of the characteristic traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. We all of course can at times possess these traits, but Lydia does appear to continuously hold these.

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance. Lydia constantly exaggerates her achievements and talents. She considers herself to be one of the UK's top influencers so, in turn, no longer feels she needs to progress as she's already 'made it'. As such, she expects to be recognised as superior without comparable achievements. She expects brands to want to work with her and gift her their services/products, no questions asked. Most evidently we've seen this with the Glóby launch and how 'companies will no longer be able to ignore her'. But also with her constant delusions of grandeur in referencing of 'working hard', being an 'interior designer', the fire exit being a 'courtyard', living in Buckinghamshire not Northamptonshire, and so on.
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love. This is Lydia's constant existence. This is why we see each week, her redecorating or restyling, or a new product that is a 'game-changer' or the 'dream'. We rarely see her lifestyle deviate to family, experiences, gigs, festivals, travel, and so on; it's all about material things. She equates these with success and affluence.
Believes that she is 'special' and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions). We've seen this most evidently in her transformation from Ibiza dancer to Lady of the Manor. But also in her earlier comments that her 'channel is only about luxury so there will be no high street hauls'. Of course until her partnerships lessened, and she needed to put her hand in her own pocket. More recently in her self-acknowledgment that she thought her audience were only white and skinny like her, as well as liking a follower's comment that 'just because people can't afford it doesn't mean it's a bad product'. She constantly alienates those she feels are inferior to her, including her own mother.
Requires excessive admiration. This is an obvious one. We only have to look at how both Ali and Cawwie fawn over Lydia. Ali with Glóby being 'genius' to reassure her doubts about its launch, and Cawwie making trophies and sending 'you've got this' cards, for example. This is a socially learnt coping mechanism to escape her wrath, but also to validate themselves in 'her eyes'. Lydia has again done this most recently, by alluding to her having difficulties in her personal life. Of course this is to deflect negative attention away from Glóby, but it is also to bolster her ego with the 'you're so amazing and strong' comments, she anticipates this will generate.
Has a sense of entitlement (i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with her expectations). Lydia, as a well-known influencer is expected to receive endless products, I have no qualms with this, but we see her sense of entitlement when she opens packages just to immediately discard them, and in her reactions to packages from brands when they're not what she expected; for example, when she received a cake-pop instead of tweezers from Tweezerman, and a necklace instead of a ring from the jewellers where she got her eternity ring from. More prominently, we've seen this entitlement with Glóby, she expected it to be a success because of her name, despite her doing little to no market research. This is then exacerbated by her deleting comments and blocking followers, and when this became unmanageable, muting her actual brand's insta. Above this, is her audacity to order her followers to simply unfollow, if they don't like it. She's too entitled to offer reasoning or justification, or to simply answer her followers' questions.
Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve her own ends). This is the one that always hits me hardest. We often see her belittling Ali, Cawwie and her mother. She did this to Ali in her recent vlog, rather than praising his effort for the flowerbeds, ordering him to water them, and responding 'yeah, something like that' when he said he's cool. This is also why Lydia does not appear to maintain close family and friend relationships, the few there are simply appear to tolerate her (I find it bizarre that she incessantly talks about personal things such as her periods and 'gluten tummy', but there's never no mention of her younger sister or nephew/niece, which one would think would be pivotal in her life).
Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognise or identify with the feelings and needs of others. We see this continuously, but of course it's been heightened with the ongoing health pandemic and anti-racism movement. Up until now, when the aftermath of her failed launch has personally affected her, she was happy living in her little 'bubble' having packages and groceries delivered to the house. When she got called out on buying a 5K Dior bag or taking delivery slots from the elderly or vulnerable, she'd simply reply 'we'll look into it' to no avail. Again, her promised clothing donations for the Aussie bushfires or care packages for the NHS workers, never transpired.
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of her. Again this accounts for Lydia's lack of friendships, as she self-sabotages these. She's not only jealous of, but also fixated on Claire, Josie and Victoria, for example. Hence, why we see constantly copying of others, and a lack of true originality. She believes this is also reciprocal, hence her allegedly calling out Claire for copying her panelling. She labels followers who simply question or offer constructive criticism as 'trolls' because they're envious of her, they must want to be her.
Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes. Where do you start with this one? She's the epitome of passive aggressiveness. Towards her husband, family, staff, followers and even brands. She's highlighted more than once now that she's no longer willing to travel to go to meetings. Even a recent mid-day meeting was distressing to her, because it interrupted her flow of opening packages, labelling the pantry and tendering to her sprootlings.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Newbie here 👋👋

I literally cannot keep up with the threads. Soo addictive and insightful. Ive not really been watching last several months but globy was the straw for me.

Not that the product was cheap tat but the disabling comments on her brand account, deleting and blocking comments and followers (inc me) on instagram and her passive aggressiveness on youtube and THEN gaslighting her followers AND THEN telling people to unfollow. The audacity! Without her followers she wouldn't have anything!!!

Lydia (its obvious you read this), your product didn't flop but YOU are the reason it wasn't successful - your behaviour, attitude and manipulation is your downfall.

One of the most grating things for me is that she refers to her tat as being 'AD My Own Brand'. Is she five?? This is MY DOLL, MY TOY, MY BRAND. I could write my name on a peice of paper and go round telling people its my brand (because it is). It doesn't mean anything at all its all about the product and reputation. Nobody goes round talking about the nike ' brand' they say the product e.g. nike trainers and immediately the nike rep comes to mind. Her brand is tarnished, her product is crap and I really hope her reputation is dead.

Silver lining, brought me here and these threads are more entertaining than anything shes uploaded ( copied and pasted) in the past year.

• Heart
Reactions: 60