Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali and Lydiot are meant for each other - they are on the same level of idiocy.

Reactions: 23
I'm quite shocked at Ali's response to that DM, there was no aggression in it, it was a simple question. I reckon she wrote the responses or someone else did.

She better do her restock quick as she's losing her followers on instagram. I think she had 42,600 when it launched or maybe 43,000. Today it is 41,800. I can only assume that people either bought the product and think it is tit, or people are just bored of her bullshit and know there is nothing going on with the product, also only around a thousand likes on the last pathetic glo power picture, compared to 8000+ likes on other pics. Considering this woman supposedly has 882,000 instagram followers, it seems strange to have so low on this account. I think it is right that there must be 25% of them are bots and bought.

Reactions: 26
Wow! This is great - thank you for sharing!

He writes like a 15 year old chav about to score himself a GCSE grade F in English language...his grammar and spelling upset me so much!

So his point is that they are doing good by getting the massive freebie that they couldn't possibly finish? Ok Jan, why would you not donate it? Or even post about HOW this company is supposedly feeding the people that actually need it apart from you and your horrid wife who won't even eat a quarter of it? Nah...keep on showing off you dumb dumb - enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be back in your van driving home to the 2 bed before you know it!

Reactions: 28
Woah, I must have missed that sub-normal Aldi's response last night. What a grade a bleep!

Reactions: 26
I absolutely love Sophie. Shows where begging gets you, Lydia surpassed Sophie yet Sophie is happen in her small platform with a loving marriage
Love how Sophie has even said she’d quit YouTube when she gets to a certain number as she finds it overwhelming that many people watch her. I think Sophie is great to watch as she doesn’t LIVE for YouTube unlike Lydia. She’s successful and works bloody hard, if YouTube came to an end for her it wouldn’t matter. She wants it, she buys it. What’s the saying? Money Talks, Wealth Whispers? Sophie and Lydia are the perfect examples of this.

Also, I think Sophie knows the value of money and of debt which she has been refreshingly honest about. I’d love to quiz her and Lydia on the value of everyday items, can just imagine it now.

Me: What is the average value of a bottle of milk?

Sophie: Are we talking a pint? Litre? 2 litre? Semi skimmed? Full fat?........Oh well that would be £1.25 and then if you use this code you can get it cheaper!

Lydia: Well, I get it as a PR product daily as it supports that small business and it’s workers so I get it for free. My milk is hand milked by virgins at a farm full of special moo cows so I don’t know really, I’m SUCH a PippyHead! but I guess it would be about £10.00? But it wouldn’t be in a rattan hamper like I normally get my shopping delivered in so maybe it’d be £9.00. Let me ask Carrie-she’ll know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm quite shocked at Ali's response to that DM, there was no aggression in it, it was a simple question. I reckon she wrote the responses or someone else did.

She better do her restock quick as she's losing her followers on instagram. I think she had 42,600 when it launched or maybe 43,000. Today it is 41,800. I can only assume that people either bought the product and think it is tit, or people are just bored of her bullshit and know there is nothing going on with the product, also only around a thousand likes on the last pathetic glo power picture, compared to 8000+ likes on other pics. Considering this woman supposedly has 882,000 instagram followers, it seems strange to have so low on this account. I think it is right that there must be 25% of them are bots and bought.
I think it was Aldi who wrote the response. No one else can butcher the English language like that

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eh, this is kind of bullshit. You first stereotype what is "usual" for a male and then say you don't "perceive" someone as their self-identified gender. Let's not create dumb expectations for either gender or speculate about a person's femininity/masculinity/identification of choice. There's more than enough to be annoyed at without crossing this line.
Eh, did I ask you to give an assessment to my POV? This is a gossip site. Share your thoughts on a subject (Lydia et al.), if you have something to say, and leave thread moderation to the mods. I shared my expectations from someone who identifies as a male and my perception of someone who calls himself a husband to his wife.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve never seen Fleur De Force, who is genuinely wealthy in her own right, is a higher class than Lydia, has a lovely marriage, ever beg for items. Lydia is pure trash and all this begging shows zero decorum. She is so, so far from the posh English country girl that she’s pretending to be. If she wanted to try and elevate her station she should really stop begging, it’s seriously unbecoming
I like fluer, her content is much more mature. She doesn’t hide the fact the she does get a lot of gifted bits! And is always very transparent when showing something that was gifted! And mentions how lucky she is ( I believe this is genuine) when Lydia is gifted something it’s unclear if it is or isn’t gifted. And when she doesn’t a sponsored video she probably never used the products. Like L’Oréal ads she did a while ago... Lydia only likes to used SUPER high end stuff !

Reactions: 9
Eh, did I ask you to give an assessment to my POV? This is a gossip site. Share your thoughts on a subject (Lydia et al.), if you have something to say, and leave thread moderation to the mods. I shared my expectations from someone who identifies as a male and my perception of someone who calls himself a husband to his wife.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A few points...

If she has (we know most are fake) 800,000 followers she would have sold out 2000 kits easy!
Like someone said You dont roast new potatoes
If the company only deliver to the London area I cant see giving dumb & dumber 2 boxes full of veg/fruit is going to get more sales IMO. Lydia's followers dont seem to kind to go buying boxes of fresh veg.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been discussed but is anybody else confused as to why she hasn’t actually posted any product shots on Gló ? Why hasn’t she done a tutorial either ? All seems a bit weird.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been discussed but is anybody else confused as to why she hasn’t actually posted any product shots on Gló ? Why hasn’t she done a tutorial either ? All seems a bit weird.
Because she is ashamed of her product, as she bloody well should be. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If anyone owns a greenhouse company can you let me know? Bit pissed off no one has offered me one yet so I'll get Carrie on the begging, I cba

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is appalling.
Firstly both of them are running professional accounts. You should expect criticism. Companies grow off the back of customer surveys. When given consumer feedback you don’t attack the consumer. A professional response would have welcomed the feedback and taken your idea on board.
Secondly they do not need to consume the whole gift to promote the company. They could have kept some aside for a recipe and sent the rest to a food bank. That way everyone’s a winner.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well I hope once they are self sufficient with their greenhouse, that companies like that farm shop don’t gift them any fresh produce. Not if they are growing their own

Reactions: 7
It's all about getting the shot. She probably read us saying they wouldn't eat the veg so thought they better make an attempt to prove us wrong.
Originally Answered: Why are potatoes not vegetables? Potatoes are not culinarily considered vegetables because they are almost completely starch and therefore cook more like a grain/pasta.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.