Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lordy. I just watched her Chewton Glen vlog. The babytalk is off the scale!! “Choc-wat thpwed!” 🙊 I remember from vlogs years ago at the old house, they both speak to each other like this and add the sound ‘ee’ at the end of all their words. Eg. ‘Thee you at homee!” “I’m thuch a wittle thlothee!” “Babe will you make uth thum foody?” 🙊🙊🙊

Wahhhhh!! Mortifying!! On the Chewton Glen vlog, shes walking through a kitchen garden telling us she’d love a garden like this one day but unfortunately she kills everything. Then she says, “I only just about keep my cats alive.” Well, looking back in retrospect, you have a record of keeping 50% of your cats alive. Or should that be ‘aliveee’? 🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
1DF67CD2-2762-414A-BDAF-6B7B534A6E1E.png

So now she was ill? I thought she was just ‘having a tough time’. Which one is it??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Why is it her dream to grow aubergines?...She doesn't eat vegetables!!! This is all for show and indirect begging so she can show off she has it but doesn't actually use it. Anything for a freebie...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊
DC695415-92E3-43B9-98C6-10E5865BB1E1.jpeg
5DEFD2B4-8C97-4D6B-ABAE-CE52DE5B9D0E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊View attachment 174706View attachment 174707
Thats a great response, I wrote to the folk that gave her the veggies but they never wrote back. :-(

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊View attachment 174706View attachment 174707
I just love the comment “We didn’t even know who she was TBH” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
So she's actually bought a greenhouse?
I read that as they gave her the recommended retail price as in they quoted her the RRP. I doubt she bought it. Maybe I’m wrong. I imagine the shock made her take to the bed and await her -knotted- bunch of lavender. I’d suspect the beg goes on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for doing this! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If the intention was to get a green house company to 'work with her' I suspect there will be other accounts to start following/tagging/liking now.

Desi has had a swing put up in her garden... How long until the Millens do the same...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for doing this! ❤❤❤❤
Well done, Gusber! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattlers, don't worry, I've found a green house that is appropriately sized for the length of time Lydia will continue with her latest gardening hobby. An added bonus, it's affordable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait! Lets pause for a second....She can afford to do her garden up and get a greenhouse, which won't be cheap, but she can't afford to fix her house with the issues they currently have??? Wasn't she complaining about that about a month-ish ago?
She knows she won't be able to get a builder for free, but she's relying on gardeners, horticultural companies wanting to have some exposure so she'll exploit that and get this stuff for free. I wonder how you spend exposure, paying for your groceries, or for your staff's wages, here you go, have some exposure, I'm told it's valuable!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for doing this. maybe we should contact EVERY company she is clearly begging from, from now on

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If the intention was to get a green house company to 'work with her' I suspect there will be other accounts to start following/tagging/liking now.

Desi has had a swing put up in her garden... How long until the Millens do the same...
Very instagrammable, her in her linen dresses swinging back and forth, Ali waving branches around over her head while he tries to get the 'perfect' shot! The more I see of them, the more of a joke I realise they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think they would change their mind if I sent them a Globy kit? I've got hundreds sitting in the warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.