Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just confused as to what she's doing ?! In her most recent vlog, it is predominantly about applying her st tropez tan but there is barely any chat/demonstration of her own product. In 'normal circumstances', it would be a perfect opportunity to sell her own product(s) and show herself using each item from the kit. She also says that she will link the tan below and 'any other bits that she used' I.e. her own kit !!! Again, another opportunity to sell her own product(s). It's just embarrassing and awkward that she isn't mentioning it all. How long is this going to go on for?! I second what someone else said earlier on, that the amount of coverage that st tropez are getting in relation to her kit, it would have made more sense for her to release the kit in collaboration with them. I'm interested to see how this continues.

Reactions: 23
I'm just confused as to what she's doing ?! In her most recent vlog, it is predominantly about applying her st tropez tan but there is barely any chat/demonstration of her own product. In 'normal circumstances', it would be a perfect opportunity to sell her own product(s) and show herself using each item from the kit. She also says that she will link the tan below and 'any other bits that she used' I.e. her own kit !!! Again, another opportunity to sell her own product(s). It's just embarrassing and awkward that she isn't mentioning it all. How long is this going to go on for?! I second what someone else said earlier on, that the amount of coverage that st tropez are getting in relation to her kit, it would have made more sense for her to release the kit in collaboration with them. I'm interested to see how this continues.
I assumed this is because her brand is "sold out", she won't want to make the kit avaliable for purchase again as she won't want to turn her insta comments back on and forget to mark it as sold out in a few days to keep up the pretense.

We all know she hasn't nt sold out, if she had she would have been shouting it from the garden.

Reactions: 15
How is growing an aubergine 'the absolute dream'?? Yes its nice and I too have recently got into growing veg (slightly younger than her) but hardly 'the dream'. Surely her followers dont think shes some sort of gardening 'boss'.

Covid has taught me her consumerist I am and how little I acc need and how irrelevant and out of touch influencers can be.

So my question is, (slightly moving away from globygate). What do we think the immediate future of Lydia is?

Reactions: 23
They threw me to the wolves but it turns out wolves don’t exfoliate or fake tan. Or have a spare £50 to spend on an ‘independent toolkit’. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Reminds me of the time somebody in my village told me she didn't know whether to have a boob job or a greenhouse. Random!
In the end she had both!
If she had been creative she’d have arranged to have a boob job in the greenhouse.

More to the point what is it with these fugly Castaignee wedges? Do they get given them for free?
B7927BEA-3A6F-4D9E-ACD6-A240B9487477.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'I'm doing lots of research before taking the plunge'. AKA biding time to repost pictures of greenhouses in the hope a company gifts her one. You don't need to lie like this Lydia.
Or a company is already building one for her...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She did show the Pigeon paint swatch and the greenhouse is painted in Pigeon.....🤢
Maybe I'm stupid, please tell me if I'm wrong but aren't green houses made of glass, How can it be painted?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and like clockwork, here come the sympathy memes!! she's so bleeping predictable!!

BREAKING NEWS..
...instagram/youtube influencer Lydia Millen is going through very turbulent and emotional times, please keep Lydia in your prayers!

Lydia, who is currently residing at her million pound country bungalow, filled to the brim with gifted furniture, FREE food - alcohol - snacks, a team of staff, her husband and their cat Lumi, has shared the news to her followers that she is going through some very difficult and emotional times at this moment and has asked her followers to be respectful and understanding while she takes some much needed time off to unwind and destress.

In one of her most recent posts Lydia gave her followers some useful advise, she said 'you must be obsessed with yourself, your hair, your feet, to trust your own journey and you shall find happiness'! Very wise and deep words there from Lydia, this influencer is renown for her luxury lifestyle as well as her wisdom, some have compared her to the Dalai Lama (for her peaceful and wise approach to life and criticism) while others say she is the ultimate beauty guru due to her fake tannin skills and her love for linen. Lydia has strong morals, which she learnt from working as a hostess during the summer in Ibiza, she fights for women's rights and this can be seen from the respect she has for her own mother and the way she communicates with her followers. Furthermore Lydia has also educated all her white followers on Black Life matters and how they can be the best white person!!

In addition to her existing successful business on Depop, Lydia has recently launched a luxury beauty tool kit for a lux tanning experience.
Some have insinuated Lydia's launch was a failure and that is why she is taking time out, but that is simply ludicrous and false news! Why would anyone not want to invest in £50 worth of luxury plastic mitts from China (if you were thinking of buying we can confirm all 100 kits have now sold out) The tool kit was a brilliant, innovative and complete genius creation, Lydia has said she came up with the business idea while she was having a tit due to her food intolerances! We would not expect anything less from Lydia!

We did try to contact some of the 100 lucky buyers that purchased the Tool Kit but we got a response " please see our reviews on trust pilot" ........

Lydia is currently taking a much needed break in the Peak District, she cant however stay away for too long due to her home commitments, such as watering her aubergines, plants and herbs. Lydia also plans to start working on her dream green house as soon as she has reviewed the sponsors.

The GlobyLydia team plans to yet again break the internet with the 'second edit 'of her launch. Lydia has not given anything away , however some of our sources say the next products to launch will be moustache razors while others say it will be an all in one depilating and tanning cream....we here at tattle think it will be her dignity ....stay tuned!

Meanwhile some actual real news from the rest of the country .......

UK firms slash more than 12,000 jobs in just two days!!
  • Up to 5,000 job cuts at Upper Crust owner SSP Group
  • Up to 700 jobs at Harrods
  • About 600 workers at shirtmaker TM Lewin
  • Up to 900 cuts at management consulting firm Accenture
  • 300 staff cuts across Virgin Money, Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank
  • Easy Jet set to let go 1,300 crew and 727 pilots
  • topshop announced its slashing a fifth of its head office staff
  • British Airways has announced plans to slash 12,000 jobs - almost a quarter of its workforce
  • Rolls-Royce set to cut 3,000 jobs across the UK
  • Many other business such as WH Smith, Bensons for Beds, Wrights Pies, tableware-maker Steelite International, the Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool and Norwich Theatre Royal have also announced plans to reduce staff in the next couple of days.
  • 9% of those aged between 18 and 24 have lost their jobs altogether, the highest of any age group.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
and like clockwork, here come the sympathy memes!! she's so bleeping predictable!!

BREAKING NEWS..
...instagram/youtube influencer Lydia Millen is going through very turbulent and emotional times, please keep Lydia in your prayers!

Lydia, who is currently residing at her million pound country bungalow, filled to the brim with gifted furniture, FREE food - alcohol - snacks, a team of staff, her husband and their cat Lumi, has shared the news to her followers that she is going through some very difficult and emotional times at this moment and has asked her followers to be respectful and understanding while she takes some much needed time off to unwind and destress.

In one of her most recent posts Lydia gave her followers some useful advise, she said 'you must be obsessed with yourself, your hair, your feet, to trust your own journey and you shall find happiness'! Very wise and deep words there from Lydia, this influencer is renown for her luxury lifestyle as well as her wisdom, some have compared her to the Dalai Lama (for her peaceful and wise approach to life and criticism) while others say she is the ultimate beauty guru due to her fake tannin skills and her love for linen. Lydia has strong morals, which she learnt from working as a hostess during the summer in Ibiza, she fights for women's rights and this can be seen from the respect she has for her own mother and the way she communicates with her followers. Furthermore Lydia has also educated all her white followers on Black Life matters and how they can be the best white person!!

In addition to her existing successful business on Depop, Lydia has recently launched a luxury beauty tool kit for a lux tanning experience.
Some have insinuated Lydia's launch was a failure and that is why she is taking time out, but that is simply ludicrous and false news! Why would anyone not want to invest in £50 worth of luxury plastic mitts from China (if you were thinking of buying we can confirm all 100 kits have now sold out) The tool kit was a brilliant, innovative and complete genius creation, Lydia has said she came up with the business idea while she was having a tit due to her food intolerances! We would not expect anything less from Lydia!

We did try to contact some of the 100 lucky buyers that purchased the Tool Kit but we got a response " please see our reviews on trust pilot" ........

Lydia is currently taking a much needed break in the Peak District, she cant however stay away for too long due to her home commitments, such as watering her aubergines, plants and herbs. Lydia also plans to start working on her dream green house as soon as she has reviewed the sponsors.

The GlobyLydia team plans to yet again break the internet with the 'second edit 'of her launch. Lydia has not given anything away , however some of our sources say the next products to launch will be moustache razors while others say it will be an all in one depilating and tanning cream....we here at tattle think it will be her dignity ....stay tuned!

Meanwhile some actual real news from the rest of the country .......

UK firms slash more than 12,000 jobs in just two days!!
  • Up to 5,000 job cuts at Upper Crust owner SSP Group
  • Up to 700 jobs at Harrods
  • About 600 workers at shirtmaker TM Lewin
  • Up to 900 cuts at management consulting firm Accenture
  • 300 staff cuts across Virgin Money, Clydesdale Bank and Yorkshire Bank
  • Easy Jet set to let go 1,300 crew and 727 pilots
  • topshop announced its slashing a fifth of its head office staff
  • British Airways has announced plans to slash 12,000 jobs - almost a quarter of its workforce
  • Rolls-Royce set to cut 3,000 jobs across the UK
  • Many other business such as WH Smith, Bensons for Beds, Wrights Pies, tableware-maker Steelite International, the Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool and Norwich Theatre Royal have also announced plans to reduce staff in the next couple of days.
  • 9% of those aged between 18 and 24 have lost their jobs altogether, the highest of any age group.
God I hope she reads here and sees this..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.