Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know, it really wouldn't be an issue if she paid for everything. It's the fact she gets everything free just for one 'oh look what I got' post. She takes everything for granted and has no issue with living off other people's hardwork. View attachment 172967View attachment 172968View attachment 172969View attachment 172970View attachment 172971
The only old bit of the property that wall and she is going to shove veg beds and a greenhouse in front of it. Numpty.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she wants a greenhouse and raised beds so she can justify a gardener in addition to the cleaner, cook (Carrie, obvs) and butler (Ali, obvs). She’ll have her own little Downton Abbey in no time.
She already has one, she told us in an earlier vlog, something like “if you have a house like this, you need a cleaner and a gardener”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What would be a laugh is if she did actually get pregnant....imagine having a baby and then having to tend to your sproutlings and your herbaceous gardens!! She can barely find time to shower in between her hectic schedule of having down time
🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG same. Stop the world I want to get off!
PR product?!?!

bleeping potatoes!!!

I just can’t.
How can she expect that brands like Chanel or precious Dior (or honestly any other) want to work with her in a long run when she has an ad for potato!!!!
I would die to see a results of her potato PR?
as many of you mentioned - it is embarrassing for the company in these difficult times that they give away just like that and therefore I want to see if it was worth it? Is their selling point that much bigger?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she is gifted a greenhouse I'm off.....
I have two 8x6 basic greenhouses, one £130 new and one free from an old lady in the village. I supply the local National Trust property, my 3/4 acre garden and my garden design business.... If she is gifted a 10k greenhouse for her sproutlings I can't watch 🤢
I really don’t blame you. It is mystifying. No history of gardening, it’s not a gardening channel - a few herbs that anyone can grow...is it a case of if I say I’m a gardener then I am a gardener. If I say Glo is a luxury product, then it is one. The delusion is one thing but how can these companies retain any credibility and why would they take the bait?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can’t handle the painfully obvious and desperate begging for a greenhouse, if she gets gifted one of those I will lose faith in all humanity

• Heart
Reactions: 21
PR product?!?!

bleeping potatoes!!!

I just can’t.

Surely that is a new low, even for her the queen of the beg. A bag of bleeping potatoes, and she's posted them on her stories because clearly that's what she's agreed with the company. Is this a new currency that is being used in Covid times? 12 potatoes = 1 insta story. 2 pints of milk = a photo. WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tooooo funny! And well observed about the bugs and spiders and the work involved when its freezing cold, keeping it warm, keeping it aired, sterilising the pots and the tools and the bugs...oh - did we mention the spiders? She’ll have to have it though if she’s already thinking of buying seeds...And the spiders...Hmm...Can’t wait to see if the windows are conveniently blacked out next May, June and July. She will have redecorated it twice by then...oh dear...
The funny thing is that a friend of mine DMed her on IG saying "Be careful greenhouses attract lots of bugs" and she replied "That's what husbands are for!"...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It would be so funny if Josie suddenly did a u-turn and ditched gardening for something totally random like, I dunno, stamp collecting or trainspotting or even became a massive petrol head. How long before Lydl would ditch her sproutlings and suddenly develop the exact same hobbies. I reckon a week max.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The non stop repetitive posting of greenhouse after greenhouse is honestly ridiculous. Is she seriously this empty that when she finds something new to obsess about she goes this nuts? Post after post after post of greenhouses.

It's plain to see that it's also straight up begging for a garden center, gardener or greenhouse company to gift her some tit. I would honestly be so embarrassed to keep begging for tit like she does. Shows she does not have that much $ if she keeps begging for free crap relentlessly with no shame or sense of self respect.

She's greedy, a glutton and must feel so empty to need things to fill her day and her life. I have never seen anyone else online buy stuff everyday the way she does nor the amount. She must feel so empty and bored to be like this, yet is oblivious to how ridiculous she looks to anyone watching. Perhaps it's because if there were no deliveries to open or room to redecorate her vlogs would be makeup, sprootlings, pasta, the end. She's beyond vacuous and clearly has no real content of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
How can she expect that brands like Chanel or precious Dior (or honestly any other) want to work with her in a long run when she has an ad for potato!!!!
Honestly... if she actually roasted those potatoes and showed them looking all yummy, that would be the first time I have ever been influenced to do/buy anything she has ever shown and I have watched her for years. Heck... I'm thinking about roasted potatoes right now and wishing I had some. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.