Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sage245

VIP Member
I’ve never seen Fleur De Force, who is genuinely wealthy in her own right, is a higher class than Lydia, has a lovely marriage, ever beg for items. Lydia is pure trash and all this begging shows zero decorum. She is so, so far from the posh English country girl that she’s pretending to be. If she wanted to try and elevate her station she should really stop begging, it’s seriously unbecoming

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lollylola

VIP Member
Seems really odd to me that she wants to put a big greenhouse and raised beds in front of that wall. The wall is the only ‘original’ feature of their garden which makes their house look old rather than modern. Beautiful stately home walls like that are just begging for a large herbaceous border. Or being left as a feature. Greenhouses and raised vegetable beds are working areas of a garden and usually tucked away. Very tacky.

PippaS

Hilarious how the likes on her Globy page have went from 8k+ on first launch to just getting over 1k now 😂 “you asked we delivered” how could we ask when you turned off commenting haha!! It’s such a bad trait to enjoy someone’s downfall but she dug this grave for herself.

• Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
I think also she's not getting much work with beauty and fashion brands, so she's been trying to expand to get more work/partnerships as well as the freebies. So she's done loads of home stuff over the last year and got free hoovers/washing machines and furniture and furnishings, so now she's doing the same with the garden. Mainly caused by her total envy of Josie's home i think, but also it doesn't seem that Lydia has much going on in terms of paid partnerships and actual jobs at the moment.
Definitely agree with this. She is really not that successful compared to her peers. Patricia Bright has a podcast, a second channel, manages to find the balance between vlogs and sit down videos, is clearly very educated and smart with money and investments, she’s a brand ambassador for Savage, regularly gets sponsorships and has long lasting ones. Jamie G has had her own documentary, own TV show recently, has long lasting brand deals with Nars, Urban Decay, Charlottte Tilbury etc. Leonie is a model and obviously has a good relationship with the bigger designers out there. It’s funny because all three of these people have brands come back to sponsor them, they take the trips when they’re offered, make good content. They don’t live in big fancy houses or splash out on stupid things but they seem perfectly content and when they do change things up it’s for a good reason, not just to do so. Who does Lydia actually work with that’s notable? I wouldn’t say By Terry are exactly a popular brand in the MUA community, I’m sure Intimissimi dropped her because we haven’t heard anything new, she doesn’t get long lasting good partnerships. So she’s got a toothpaste brand and St Tropez? She usually does one Ad and that’s it. She makes it seem like it’s because she chooses her brands carefully but it’s infact, because she’s shit at advertising, she’s boring and never shows any product in a way that makes people want to buy them. She may be on a few PR lists, but brands tend to send out A LOT of PR, but she isn’t memorable. She doesn’t have a lane because she isn’t good at anything, she never applies herself to anything, she just does something, pretends she’s an expert and doesn’t actually learn anything. She can’t do makeup apart from her shit stain bronzer and sweaty face look, her outfits are usually terrible and she can’t match accessories or shoes with them, she changes her home style every few months and by winter she will have forgotten all about gardening because she won’t want to continue to do something that’s a bit more difficult in the winter. She has not once ever had to work for anything in her life and she’ll continue with that frame of mind until the money stops rolling in.

• Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
That idiot grows a couple of Amazon herbs on her windowsill and now thinks she needs a greenhouse. She’s honestly nauseating. And the multiple times she’s posted about it is an obvious beg.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The non stop repetitive posting of greenhouse after greenhouse is honestly ridiculous. Is she seriously this empty that when she finds something new to obsess about she goes this nuts? Post after post after post of greenhouses.

It's plain to see that it's also straight up begging for a garden center, gardener or greenhouse company to gift her some shit. I would honestly be so embarrassed to keep begging for shit like she does. Shows she does not have that much $ if she keeps begging for free crap relentlessly with no shame or sense of self respect.

She's greedy, a glutton and must feel so empty to need things to fill her day and her life. I have never seen anyone else online buy stuff everyday the way she does nor the amount. She must feel so empty and bored to be like this, yet is oblivious to how ridiculous she looks to anyone watching. Perhaps it's because if there were no deliveries to open or room to redecorate her vlogs would be makeup, sprootlings, pasta, the end. She's beyond vacuous and clearly has no real content of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tonyreno99

People refusing to accept a sub standard product made out of plastic in China for £50+ have pushed Lidl to her limits 🙄
I thought she was thriving and glowing during lockdown, happier than she's ever been. What a fucking surprise she's pulling the sympathy move, what a manipulative c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Oh God I’d have been embarrassed for her! Makes me laugh people like her who have Hunter wellies, ‘dewberry’ boots etc and they are pristine! You should see my hunters! Absolutely filthy just how they should be. They just do it to keep up appearances. Idiots!
She’s so begging for a Hartley greenhouse it’s so obvious! She really think she’s lady of the manor doesn’t she?? She wants one because they say they are the best money can buy’ but as we know she won’t be shelling out for one #gifted
I'm a garden designer and until Covid I grew and sold plants to the National Trust. I have two 8x6 greenhouses, one I bought new for approx £130 and the other I had for free from somebody in my village. She makes me sick!

Also, why is she running off to sob on Cawwie's mother's shoulder instead of seeing her own mother? Has she given her mum a Globy kit yet? I thought she said her mum needed one.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If you ever wanted clarification that Ali is as thick as pig shit, watch his new vlog. He is so dumb, no wonder he cannot help Lydia or give her advice, just feeds her narcissistic personality, it's because he is a moron. The only redeeming thing is that he calls the 'light well' the basement, he says it how it is. Must be hard being married to her, but she can manipulate him because he's one balsam short of a balsamic vinegar.

• Haha
  • Heart

PixelGirl

VIP Member
What is with the ridiculous choice of wording, perhaps she could use a thesaurus maybe? Innovative and Independent all the time. And why is she even bothering to post if it's all sold out!

How do you 'ignite that inner glo' with an exfoliating mitt, i really would love to know!
Maybe if you exfoliate fast enough you catch fire?

If only she cooked it ... .
Carrie just there right now sitting with the cat.. so I'm sure it's her cooked it's all ..
We know Lydl can't cook ! To serve raw potatoes that's the best she can do
This image is proof she is reading here, Hi Lyds, buy yourself a conscience, or maybe beg for one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can only think she is using her "problem that is keeping her away from the Internet" as the reason she hasn't been responding to the failure of Globy, maybe her fingers fell off.

Something that puzzles me.
We have heard her childhood wasn't idyllic.
We have seen pictures of her working in Ibiza, whatever she was doing I have no issue but it looks like it was pretty rough on her, she looks like it wasn't easy and in some of the pix she looks downright miserable/uncomfortable, embarrassed. If this is the case then well done her for getting away from this life (if she didn't like it) and making this whole new life.
BUT why is she now so damm precious and easily hurt/offended whatever it is, that is stopping her addressing Globygate?? I would have thought if she had a rough younger life she would have a bit more backbone and been able to stick up for herself and Globy. Is Ali her knight in shining armour that came and saved her?? Just wondering.
We've also heard about a childhood with luxury cars and Cartier watches, and she herself has blogged about how her time working in Ibiza was absolutely amazing, how she got paid extremely well to dress up and party with her friends, so no - Ali was never a knight in shining armour. Her whole spiel about having such an awful childhood is basically bollocks. She claims she was "homeless" before Uni, when she actually lived with her grandmother. You know, the fabulous, cultured one who makes quilts from Liberty fabrics and supposedly introduced Lydia to Clinique's 3-step cleansing program at 13, waaaay after all the other girls with their "doting mothers" had their 3-step-cleanse down pat. :rolleyes: She tends to make out that she was this poor Harry Potter-esque orphan (for instance talking about how her bedroom with mum was so small she could touch both walls at once), but she still managed to buy loads of luxury handbags while at Uni.

If you ask me, her childhood was anything but rough. Sure, she wasn't raised in the lap of luxury and perfection, but who the eff was?? She changes her story whenever it's convenient to the image she's attempting to portray, and if it wasn't already obvious, it seriously grinds my gears. :LOL:

• Heart

Okay

Lydia has turned off her story DMs, Zoe Sugg did this to when she had a scandal with her followers, I find this to be a slap in the face to their followers, she’s basically saying
“watch my videos so I get paid, like and comment on my Instagram so companies pay me to advertise, and buy my over priced tanning tool kit so I get paid, but don’t contact me, I don’t want to hear from you, I’m far too important to respond to the likes of you.”
She never replies to her followers unless it’s a chance for her to promote something so she can get paid or to “set the record straight” and try and pull the wool over their eyes.

There is zero reason why she can’t take 30-60 minutes out of her day to reply to these people, but then again she needs to faf with the pillows on the sofa and that takes up most of her time!

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Good Lord. He’s trying a bit too hard to sound like he’s interested in her. It’s ok dude. She’s your Beard, we know it, she knows it... own it!
He’s acting like a male teenage virgin who desperately wants people to believe he’s having sex, so tries talking about it all the time, like he’s some top shagger! He reminds me of Jay off The Inbetweeners.

• Haha
  • Sick

classyc

You think that's crazy? I think is crazy how your name is on a company that you don't even mention cause you are too embarraced to admit you are making part of such a failure "business".

What is a “kitchen garden” ?!
Is the place Lydia choose to drown her sorrows after failed big time with her "brand" 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)

I LOVE your writing!! Every time you do this narrative I imagine Lidl’s voice! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us all such a laugh. I think you are brilliant! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

PippaS

Fuck. It may have been my morning sickness but this comment made me want to throw my fucking guts up. What 30yr man in the public eye would write this online?! A man and woman who think of themselves as well to do too! Fuck me, I wish I hadn’t seen it. Sorry for the cursing 🤢🤢🤢
E620C30E-9B36-4743-8A14-91186B9D6FCF.jpeg

• Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If she is gifted a greenhouse I'm off.....
I have two 8x6 basic greenhouses, one £130 new and one free from an old lady in the village. I supply the local National Trust property, my 3/4 acre garden and my garden design business.... If she is gifted a 10k greenhouse for her sproutlings I can't watch 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Chart86

Don’t feel sorry for him, his nice guy mask slipped fast enough yesterday when I dared to challenge why they had accepted the free food hamper. Was told I was an ignorant troll! Charming
Would you mind sharing your/his message? I'm so intrigued...
(Obviously no worries if you don't want to for privacy)

In some ways he bothers me more than her, I know it sounds awful but I find him being a freeloading, lazy, self obsessed 'influencer' worse as a male...especially one who had trained for a career as an electrician and then gave it up to stare gormlessley at the camera and pretend he's a 'business' man walking around MK in the middle of the afternoon in a gifted suit!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44