Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a relative who behaves just like this. Gets these big obsessions and has to have all the gear for whatever the latest obsession is. They spend like there is no tomorrow at times too. After all this passes they retire to their bed depressed and exhausted until the next obsession strikes . Bipolar disorder has been diagnosed by their Dr.
Thatā€™s so sad. I donā€™t think Lydia has any disorder ..

Reactions: 5
duck. It may have been my morning sickness but this comment made me want to throw my bleeping guts up. What 30yr man in the public eye would write this online?! A man and woman who think of themselves as well to do too! duck me, I wish I hadnā€™t seen it. Sorry for the cursing šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
View attachment 176226
You poor thing! It is sickening indeed!

Blocks sincere comments and questions but displays this type of gross teenage, tinder talk. Iā€™m not a prude, Iā€™m an adult. When you are getting it you donā€™t need to put it on display like this and on your public page. Who are you trying convince guys? We can all see you have the sex appeal of two wet dish rags.

Weā€™ve all seen you interact, you barely like each other. In the old house you seemed genuinely happy and a great couple, how quickly that has turned.

Oh and Lydia, those black feet in the image that look like youā€™ve been walking around in mud is not goals. Give those a good scrub. Your fake tan is clinging to all your dead, dry skin. Imagine selling an exfoliater for tanning with such a blotchy one... DUMB.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
duck. It may have been my morning sickness but this comment made me want to throw my bleeping guts up. What 30yr man in the public eye would write this online?! A man and woman who think of themselves as well to do too! duck me, I wish I hadnā€™t seen it. Sorry for the cursing šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
View attachment 176226
Heā€™s such a little dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well The republic id Ireland (ROI) is not part of the UK whereas Northern Ireland is... bit itā€™s still in my opinion a daft thing to say!
I agree. Itā€™s not like he flew across the world from Asia or somewhere with a totally different culture. Except for an accent and euros there isnā€™t a great deal of difference between Dublin and London. Very short flight too so donā€™t understand his joy to be ā€œbackā€ somewhere almost the same as the place he visited šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
I agree. Itā€™s not like he flew across the world from Asia or somewhere with a totally different culture. Except for an accent and euros there isnā€™t a great deal of difference between Dublin and London. Very short flight too so donā€™t understand his joy to be ā€œbackā€ somewhere almost the same as the place he visited šŸ™„
He (and his wife) are just extremely grandiose and pretentious. They revel in exaggerating everything.

Reactions: 29
I want to see the evidence that she ate that pot of over boiled and partially burned tit. She hailed it out because she was prompted by Tattle- but in NO WAY did she eat THAT. *aint fooling me
I think that was the chutney thing she now has in jars.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just checked out the dandruff video did you notice the 2nd time she picked her head she must have rolled it into a ball waited then popped in her mouth then had a sneaky look at the camera dirty cow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
New thread title suggestion...

Lydia Millen #29 No business nous, an illiterate spouse, Lumi's dead mouse, and begs for a greenhouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 176226
Wielding the largest micropenis in all the land :rolleyes: šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, GlĆ³by restock cheater, keyboard warrior comment deleter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Hey. New to tattle today and checked Lydia out as I originally joined about another influencer I was getting bad vibes about. I went through stages of liking and not liking her, Lydia. Since this Glo business however I am staying on the not to like side. How can someone completely blank the heap of negative comments about her product and ignore them? She really can't take criticism at all. She is like a child that you can't say no to or she pretend faints to the floor šŸ¤£. Again thanks to tattle I have unfollowed her. I can't be dealing with this influence world anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good Lord. Heā€™s trying a bit too hard to sound like heā€™s interested in her. Itā€™s ok dude. Sheā€™s your Beard, we know it, she knows it... own it!
Heā€™s acting like a male teenage virgin who desperately wants people to believe heā€™s having sex, so tries talking about it all the time, like heā€™s some top shagger! He reminds me of Jay off The Inbetweeners.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.