Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
Imagine launching a brand and it being such a failure that you have to, fake a restock, delete comments, eventually turn comments off, be too worried to have the confidence to turn comments back on and while lying in bed while your "husband" brings you lavender wrapped in string.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Lpops

I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊View attachment 174706View attachment 174707
I just love the comment “We didn’t even know who she was TBH” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
If there was ever an image that summed up the state of white male partners of influencer bloggers I think it would be this one. He’s even got crazed cross eyes. Nice one mate. He’ll be saying epic soon too I don’t doubt.
8EFCE5E8-7106-479D-92F5-D351FA098A68.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I absolutely love Sophie. Shows where begging gets you, Lydia surpassed Sophie yet Sophie is happen in her small platform with a loving marriage
Love how Sophie has even said she’d quit YouTube when she gets to a certain number as she finds it overwhelming that many people watch her. I think Sophie is great to watch as she doesn’t LIVE for YouTube unlike Lydia. She’s successful and works bloody hard, if YouTube came to an end for her it wouldn’t matter. She wants it, she buys it. What’s the saying? Money Talks, Wealth Whispers? Sophie and Lydia are the perfect examples of this.

Also, I think Sophie knows the value of money and of debt which she has been refreshingly honest about. I’d love to quiz her and Lydia on the value of everyday items, can just imagine it now.

Me: What is the average value of a bottle of milk?

Sophie: Are we talking a pint? Litre? 2 litre? Semi skimmed? Full fat?........Oh well that would be £1.25 and then if you use this code you can get it cheaper!

Lydia: Well, I get it as a PR product daily as it supports that small business and it’s workers so I get it for free. My milk is hand milked by virgins at a farm full of special moo cows so I don’t know really, I’m SUCH a PippyHead! but I guess it would be about £10.00? But it wouldn’t be in a rattan hamper like I normally get my shopping delivered in so maybe it’d be £9.00. Let me ask Carrie-she’ll know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Hi there

I messaged the farmers hamper this morning pointing out how I’m appalled that they are gifting influencers hampers when they should be giving them out to keyworkers or food banks and in doing so they would get more business as people would want to help them out rather than gifting them to influencers who are in a comfortable position to buy them. I also mentioned that seeing them gift on more than one occasion it is a deterrent for us to buy from them. I signed off by saying I hope they take the constructive criticism onboard and review their gifting policy.

They responded with two long ass messages basically saying they do need to keep gifting to influencers as it helps them promote their business. They added crap like how the company is actually founded by two nhs nurses so they know how important it is to donate to people in need and that if I followed them I would’ve seen that they do donate to food banks and help people in need 🙄

The second message was that I should “buy” a hamper from them to donate if I’m in such a giving mood and upon buying the hamper if I mention where I’m donating it, she would be more than happy to add a cream tea free of charge. Is she for real? A cream tea! Lmaoooooo.

After I saw that others on here have messaged them too, I went to screenshot the messages and guess what they deleted them after they saw I had read them! How weird is that? Why would they delete it? Do they read here too and knew I would post on here? Lol!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

coconochanel

VIP Member
Thanks to @Miscanthus for the title (y) quick update for those who are new etc....

Lydia released her Glo tanning kit priced at £50 for cheap tat made in China. But dont worry the first 500 buyers got a free bottle of 100ml of St Tropez so they can tan their chest and shoulders.
fans were not happy and rightly commented about it on her socials
Lydia and her slaves aka Cawwie and Georgieboy were up all night/week deleting every negative comment from IG, Youtube etc
She has said it has sold out-we smell bullshit
She has hardly mentioned it since and is trying to forget the disaster!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Irn bru

Oh God I’d have been embarrassed for her! Makes me laugh people like her who have Hunter wellies, ‘dewberry’ boots etc and they are pristine! You should see my hunters! Absolutely filthy just how they should be. They just do it to keep up appearances. Idiots!
She’s so begging for a Hartley greenhouse it’s so obvious! She really think she’s lady of the manor doesn’t she?? She wants one because they say they are the best money can buy’ but as we know she won’t be shelling out for one #gifted
Don’t worry I know the owners of Hartley and just text them 😜🙊

• Heart
  • Haha

NosyCat

I know the tax chat is a few pages back but as a tax adviser I thought I would add my two cents! Sorry in advance if this is boring 😂

Clothing, make up, bags etc would never be allowed as a deduction for tax. There have been a lot of tax cases on this! The tax rules state that clothing is worn primarily for the purposes for personal decency and warmth. When clothing is used for work it will therefore have two purposes and cannot be exclusive.

There was a great case recently about an exotic dancer being allowed to claim lingerie as tax deductible because the judge ruled her outfits were a costume and neither decent nor warm. Usually having a uniform would suggest that you are employed rather than self employed so not relevant here.

The only ways I can think to get a deduction for tax is if the clothing etc was claimed to be a costume or if it was accounted for as stock but then the influencers would have to keep for a short time and then actively resell. Neither of which are true here.

Regarding furniture, if the furniture was for her office I would say OK for tax, but definitely not a £12.5k LV trunk in the living room!!

What I suspect is happening is the influencers do not have enough cash in their personal bank accounts so they pay for stuff from the business bank account. Then when the accountant does the accounts at the end of the year, the expenditure is put into a ‘directors loan account’ rather than shown as a business expense and basically a dividend for that amount is declared. It’s such a pain and they shouldn’t be doing it really. Hopefully their accountants are charging good fees!!

Also regarding gifted/discounted items, you would only need to declare it and include as income for tax is if the item (or gift voucher) was specially included as part of the payment from the brand, which I suspect does not happen often. I think usually most of the time brands will pay the influencer money and then also include the item/gift voucher/discount code as a thank you.

I guess in normal people terms for example, last week Boots gave me £10 of points for spending £60 in one go, which is a gift and I don’t need to tell the tax man.

I think because it’s a new industry (to use Lydia's fave word) HMRC will be quite keen to keep an eye on them so I would be wary when doing the tax returns.

• Heart

Magee

VIP Member
Lydia Elise Millen #29 You could roast potatoes on those #Globy comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

HOB

Good afternoon everyone,

A long time reader, first time poster here.

I have watched Lydia for years, much like all of you, having liked her at the beginning.

To see her become such a fake and self-obsessed cow is just painful yet strangely entertaining to watch. The way she so blatantly begs for EVERYTHING since becoming lady of the manor (bungalow), just infuriates me so much.
I myself live in Buckinghamshire, and actually live in the same town as Cawwie, having had the misfortune of seeing Lydiot in real life and can confirm those cheek fillers are even more revolting without the filter.

She can keep up this pretence for as long as she likes, but at the end of the day we all know you can’t polish a turd, and frankly that’s all she’ll ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Lydia's lockdown has been easier than most people's lives.

She's managed to run her influencer business from home, doing the odd ad, product placement etc etc and two vlogs a week.
Constantly getting adsense and swipe up money
Free stuff all the time
Free home improvements
Free food and drink
Free stuff for her garden

She's launched a product with really zero effort from her, and now it's all too much, she's having problems in her private life.
I bet she is! She's wondering how to get out of all this shit and save face, and the only way she can do that is the way she's done it before. DETRACT from the situation, play the mental health card, get sympathy, do her woe is me act. It's outrageous, and so many of her sheep will fall for it. Oh poor Lydia, it's not her fault, blah blah.

I hope at the very least, other bloggers see her true colours and realise how shit she is. Interestingly Amelia and Lorna have not reviewed the Glo box, I hope St Tropez dump her as well when they see all the negative feedback.

Sorry if this sounds really mean, but she always cries wolf, and if she is suffering it is due to her own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Such a trooper though isn't she, she managed to get her espa ad up, prance around the house and garden, get all her freebies.

So convenient her bad time in her private life comes right now. If she was having such a bad time, why wouldn't she postpone the launch of Globy?

We'll have a week of from vlogging now, then we'll get a sit down vlog either talking about how people are so mean it affected her mental health and we should all be kind, or it will just be a 'how it all got on top of me' blah blah.

I agree she probably does have narcissistic personality disorder, she's also probably full of pent up rage and jealousy at others such as Claire and Josie. Also, because she thinks she is so important, she is probably absolutely gobsmacked and devastated at the results she's got from her launch. Not well received by people that count in her eyes, and people she expected to give glowing reviews.

We knew this was coming, Thursday's manic vlog confirmed it.

She will be sulking for a while.
Just bought the loveliest product in the local chemist - Bamboo and Loofah Back Strap - double sided for exfoliation and massage. Sustainable, eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Oh and it’s made of Moso Bamboo which is not the type of bamboo that pandas eat. Oh and guess what? It’s not made in China - what a surprise! It’s made by Hydrea London. I bought it for 10euro. She could have joined forces with wonderful local hard working enterprising budinesses. What a lost opportunity and to think how much free stuff she received from same businesses. Shameful, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Chattycol

Would you mind sharing your/his message? I'm so intrigued...
(Obviously no worries if you don't want to for privacy)

In some ways he bothers me more than her, I know it sounds awful but I find him being a freeloading, lazy, self obsessed 'influencer' worse as a male...especially one who had trained for a career as an electrician and then gave it up to stare gormlessley at the camera and pretend he's a 'business' man walking around MK in the middle of the afternoon in a gifted suit!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
O dear god. Give the boy some lessons in sentence construction. He hasn’t a clue
Bad grammar always loses the argument, no matter what you’re saying.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
This is disgusting 😡
Why oh why are these places giving free food to twats that can actually AFFORD FOOD!
There are poor people struggling to put food on their table for their family and the moronic idiots get food for free 😡
I personally couldn't accept this never mind showing off about it on social media 😡
How about you tell these places to send it all to food banks etc. You are and all youtubers that accept food like this are a DISGRACE 😡
YOU HAVE NO CONCIENCE AND NO MORALS!
DISGUSTING JUST DISGUSTING 😡

This is disgusting 😡
Why oh why are these places giving free food to twats that can actually AFFORD FOOD!
There are poor people struggling to put food on their table for their family and the moronic idiots get food for free 😡
I personally couldn't accept this never mind showing off about it on social media 😡
How about you tell these places to send it all to food banks etc. You are and all youtubers that accept food like this are a DISGRACE 😡
YOU HAVE NO CONCIENCE AND NO MORALS!
DISGUSTING JUST DISGUSTING 😡
Screenshot_20200703_192031.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

fakebaker

The thing that baffles me most about the farm shop gifting her a hamper is that they say it is good for them, helps them increase their engagement, more sales, blah. But a number of Silly Moo Moo Pippy Head's flock are potentially bots, then there are the ones who live outside of the UK and then those who don't live in her magical part of the Northhampton-Buckinghamshire. So what is the real point? I would understand if a big chain of farm shops, with many UK outlets, or a supermarket chain did it (although it would still annoy me - she makes enough to buy her own bloody food) but a small local farm shop.
And it is just all feeds into my general annoyance at the whole world of social media and influencers to be honest. I get so angered by the smug arrogance of the vast majority of influencers that I have stopped following them (not that I ever followed loads) and I try to dodge brands who I know use this kind of marketing. Sadly we are the minority and I think the faux lifestyle of many appeals to a younger generation who see fame as something easy - like going on Love Island, vlogging. I am just and old fart (45) and growing up people became famous because they had a talent. Now that seems a lot less relevant and I don't think that it is a good thing.
That's me done. Off to dream about the days of only 4 TV channels :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Moloko

Chatty Member
This is 1st grade(Maybe secondary school) PR txt
3EF095F1-7258-42E2-AA49-6968E9339BF4.jpeg

The independent tool kit (still don’t understand what she means with this) can be used (imagine that) INDEPENDENTLY!!!! Wooow
1594057485425.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49