Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lydia ever mentioned Chanel Ambrose at any point prior to BLM?? I certainly have not seen Chanel on Lydia's instastory before. May be Lydia's attempt to be inclusive. 🤔

Has Lydia ever mentioned Chanel Ambrose at any point prior to BLM?? I certainly have not seen Chanel on Lydia's instastory before. May be Lydia's attempt to be inclusive. 🤔
Actually come to think of it, Lydia's done that because Chanel is praising her!! Narc much??

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Actually come to think of it, Lydia's done that because Chanel is praising her!! Narc much??
Apparently Chanel has been commenting on Lydias videos and posts for years, they have been talking for a long time :rolleyes: however she has conveniently only just mentioned her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
By law there's lots of things they should do, but don't because they think they're above it all.

They all operate as limited companies right? And expenses are a bit different compared to self employed? My accountant wouldn't even let me expense the rent of a second bedroom as an office (she said it would be classified as income🤷‍♀️). Maybe they have accounts that are pretty lapse and they don't bother declaring all the gifted things instead of payment. Lydia similarly said she gets gifted so much she can't remember and said it didn't matter as "normal" people don't care about things like that IIRC.
Agreed but remember that the companies sending these ‘gifts’ also declare them for their own tax deductible interests so at some point there will be discrepancies that an accountant or the tax office will spot. 🤞🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually do think she’s having a really tough time. I’m convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder and the launch flop will be causing her serious mental anguish. She meets all the criteria for NPD. She needs proper medical support.

Reactions: 28
Apparently Chanel has been commenting on Lydias videos and posts for years, they have been talking for a long time :rolleyes: however she has conveniently only just mentioned her
Yes, Lydiot made sure she mentioned a plus sized woman of colour to ‘show her public’ what an incredible PC person she is. 🤮

So fake.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I agree. She’s just such a liar. I felt so bad for Fleur who had a miscarriage in lockdown (I did too so I really related) and it was brave of her to talk about it on her channel. Lydia pretending ‘private stuff’ has happened to her as well, when we all know this is to gain sympathy post globy gate, is actually offensive
😥 Hugs!

Reactions: 4
This is disgusting 😡
Why oh why are these places giving free food to twats that can actually AFFORD FOOD!
There are poor people struggling to put food on their table for their family and the moronic idiots get food for free 😡
I personally couldn't accept this never mind showing off about it on social media 😡
How about you tell these places to send it all to food banks etc. You are and all youtubers that accept food like this are a DISGRACE 😡
YOU HAVE NO CONCIENCE AND NO MORALS!
DISGUSTING JUST DISGUSTING 😡

View attachment 171372

You can see those twats have taken the time to arrange it all nice on the worktop for the photo. Utterly disgusting, why not take it to a refuge or a food bank. The greed is ridiculous, I mean they don't even need to do a food shop these days.

Begging for bananas, duck off!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I actually do think she’s having a really tough time. I’m convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder and the launch flop will be causing her serious mental anguish. She meets all the criteria for NPD. She needs proper medical support.
countdown to the ‘trolls ruined my launch and are out to get me’ vlog ... by my recollection she puts out a woe is me I’m having a bad time vlog approx once every x5 months

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a trooper though isn't she, she managed to get her espa ad up, prance around the house and garden, get all her freebies.

So convenient her bad time in her private life comes right now. If she was having such a bad time, why wouldn't she postpone the launch of Globy?

We'll have a week of from vlogging now, then we'll get a sit down vlog either talking about how people are so mean it affected her mental health and we should all be kind, or it will just be a 'how it all got on top of me' blah blah.

I agree she probably does have narcissistic personality disorder, she's also probably full of pent up rage and jealousy at others such as Claire and Josie. Also, because she thinks she is so important, she is probably absolutely gobsmacked and devastated at the results she's got from her launch. Not well received by people that count in her eyes, and people she expected to give glowing reviews.

We knew this was coming, Thursday's manic vlog confirmed it.

She will be sulking for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In the previous thread someone shared a response Lydia sent and I was shocked by how ugly it was. I’ve seen her belittle people online, her family, her friends, her husband. I’ve seen her nasty, passive aggressive comments but I was still shocked. I’m sorry but “do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. If you want kindness, BE KIND!!

This is why so many of us ended up here. We don’t sit in judgement and hate a woman just because. Lydia is vicious and manipulative. She treats people with the utmost disregard and expects nothing but undying love and loyalty in return. Lydia is the only influencer I have ever discussed online because she is genuinely the ugliest parts of humanity.

Greedy, self absorbed, ungiving, thoughtless, demanding, selfish, mean spirited, competitive in the worst way, a taker, a fraud, a con woman, a miser, a bully, deceitful ... I could go on.

Time and time again she has manipulated people with a sob story after she has been caught out doing something wrong. We have watched for months as she threw in our faces how brilliant life has been for her in lockdown. She was untouched by the struggles of the plebs in her own personal Utopia. Now that she is asked valid questions she not only silences people by blocking and deleting, she guilt trips them.

You can’t fool all the people all the time Lydia. People are waking up and one day you will get your wake up call. For your sake I hope it’s not so late that you’ve lost everything that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
People with NPD can’t be helped by medical support or any other way. They believe they are right and superior to everyone else

Reactions: 11
what exactly happened to her cat?
i remember when they lost him and were looking for him, were offering money etc
Did they find the body? or just assume he died?

I’m deviating from #GlobyGate just for a rant. I’ve just been scrolling through some home accounts I follow on insta and what the duck is with everyone panelling their rooms now? Where did this actually come from? These people are buying new builds and trying to give them character. Why not just buy an older home? I just don’t get it. But then I don’t get a lot of this tit, especially Lydia blatantly trying to make herself a victim in this appalling excuse for a product launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Doing her best to scam people? Doing her best to piggyback off other people’s pain to gain sympathy?
Don't you know it takes a lot of energy to delete comments and block people with legitimate questions and feedback? #bekind so she can #behorrid

Reactions: 18
She’s probably in bad place/mood because chouquette is about to puff out a little tiny boy!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carrie was a Service Delivery Manager at ASOS
Hello! First time poster! When I saw this title I had a flash of PTSD... I spent decades as a Service Delivery Manager for a few companies and then moved to the IT Consulting World. Being an SDM is not a glamorous role - you work hard and many times you are not rewarded as you deserve. I imagine the Carrie really wanted to move away from running around like a nutcake solving ASOS problems. This is the cold reality of working in the business world, as you Ladies have communicated in previous threads. Carrie most likely saw an opportunity to work more closely with brands and to be fair Lydia used to be fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.