Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmarpleknows

But what exactly is Dillon seeking advice on? It doesn’t even sound like Dillon has bought a product for that review.. it’s says ‘my friends’... CAB would just advise that the ‘friends’ contact them instead. And the products haven’t been sold ‘illegally’ as such, they just have different branding on.
I think, if I’m reading it right, they say the zip was faulty on the one she bought? Can anyone make sense of it?

Reactions: 3

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been covered already but has she had her implants removed? And if so, when? She's always updating us on her life through Insta stories, so how has she had the time to get this done, not to mention a lot of operations like this would be cancelled due to COVID. This sort of thing would require recuperation time surely? I am confused :unsure:

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I guess we will be able to tell if they sold out or not from the order numbers people receive when they go back on sale (assuming they’ll be posting screenshots again of the checkout page / confirmation)

By default, Shopify orders start at #1001 so if she’s sold out 2000 this around, the next load of order numbers we see should be#3001 +

If they’re still starting with #1 she hasn't had 1000 orders

Did we see any order numbers when she posted people's orders on the globy page?

The course she did is piss easy to get onto so I doubt she’ll have needed A levels to get accepted onto the course. I’ve just had a quick google and from what I’ve just seen on similar courses they are offering, they are chucking the kitchen sink at getting people to join their university. One of the courses includes a trip to a European city and New York as part of the tuition fees and a free laptop!* It’s hardly a degree of value and personally I think working in the field of marketing from the ground up would have been more beneficial in terms of learning!

*Meanwhile I’m here with my worthwhile masters degree in a shortage subject with shitloads of student debt and a hand me down laptop! *
Can i ask what subject your masters is in? Not snooty at all, just interested!

Reactions: 2

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
Indeed, that’s a HUGE mark 😨 I’m shocked actually. I do believe she used the bag but wanted to make top dollar on it.

I have also sold items and it does not matter if I’ve used it for 1 hour. You go over it with a fine toothed comb, declare every little thing and sell it as used and discounted accordingly. After the wicked lie of the Gucci blazer she is never to be trusted. She’s an absolute grub!
Could someone please tell me about the Gucci blazer. Sounds interesting. TIA
Yes, I would never sell anything without thoroughly checking and clearly detailing the item. Our eBay reps are way more important.

fifig75

Should read my first before and after from launch disaster to my followers finding out the truth about it. You asshole Lydia 😡