Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Marni bag has been re-uploaded to Depop. Now there is a mark on the bag that wasn't mentioned on her first listing! Was she just going to sell it without declaring the mark, I wonder? :unsure:
1593657258988.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Marni bag has been re-uploaded to Depop. Now there is a mark on the bag that wasn't mentioned on her first listing! Was she just going to sell it without declaring the mark, I wonder? :unsure:
We need an eye roll emoji reaction on Tattle specifically for Classic Lydia Behaviour. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
is she saying that we can all duck off because there will be no apology?
Haha!! Lidl’s subs who have complained or felt let down/Tattlers should be issuing the apology to her for her duck up, of course!! In Narcland, even if SHE was the one who fucked up, those of us who pointed it out are the ones who are the nasty, meany trolls who should apologise but we never will because we’re nasty, meany trolls!! St. Lidl of Tanning-tit-mitt (Sounds like a very posh Buckinghamshire suburb!) is the poor, poor victim in all of this!! Crying video about how ‘she’s a good person because her therapist said so and everyone is so nasty to her, more nasty than they are to anyone else in the world‘ incoming in 3, 2, 1... 🙄

• Haha
Just had to say that whilst I want be tuning in to Ali’s vlogs, that he just seems so sweet. He isn’t the brightest bulb in the box but he so clearly always wants to learn from others. Lydia constantly corrects him (not that she is always right when she does!) and he is never defensive. He listens. Also he is actually really creative when Lydia is not. Ali has such attention to detail and is clearly talented/ has a bit of a natural flair with photography and videography. I’m sure he is always learning new techniques etc. At least Ali is paving a skill for a career after influencers die off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
and its not a tiny mark, as she describes it

View attachment 169331

Dave or Carrie or whoever is updating this scamateur website must have rheumatoid arthritis by now as it's literally changed every 1.579 seconds. At least the material composition has now been added. Can't see it? That's because they're in the faintest font possible. Sneaky B.
I know you must be getting sick of me banging on about the formatting of the text but again even this is bad. Which just makes me wonder who is in this team.
The 5 bullet points are squished together.
The gap between the 'what's inside' and the first bullet point is too big, then the squished bullet points.
Why put bullet points in brackets (ugly and clunky) I would indent that wrapped line of the bullet points.
This four piece kit contains: should be on a new line so that 'contains' is not sitting by itself (a widow) just sloppy work a few more widows in there too.
And yes, who can read that grey writing, that's all badly laid out too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The thing is they don't own the bungalow, I would assume they have a pretty expensive morgage to repay, so her 300k kinda isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. Probably why she's so tight and always on the beg 🙄
Wonder how big a mortgage the bank would grant to an influencer tho, ie whether income would be seen as that stable

Reactions: 6
I think she must have sold that Marni bag, taken it off Depop and then someone has returned it due to the mark. You can see it has the tag on, but knowing her she either threw it in the cupboard and the cat slept on it, or used it and put the tag back on. Imagine paying all that money and the bag arrives with a mark on it!

She is shady, she is mean, she is conniving and bitter and nasty.

Come on, we all know or knew a Lydia, someone who is sickly sweet and appears really nice, perfect look, perfect life, nothing out of place? In reality they are bleeping unhappy, jealous, nasty and cannot wait to turn the knife in on people and be spiteful.

For all her 'be kind' tit, she is definitely the type to rip people off, report other colleagues and generally treat people like tit.

Let's see what tonights vlog brings!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my word, no way!!! Gosh we have some very eagle-eyed detectives amongst us!! I, 100% agree that she initially conveniently 'forgot' to include 'the mark' in her description, just how she conveniently 'forgot' to include tanner in her tanning tit-kit 😂. Either that or, more likely, it's mascara because she's been crying into her designer bags!!! 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia did use the Marni bag; she clearly acknowledges it was used a few times in her YT bag collection video. She alters reality with lies, misstatements and inspirational quotes to invalidate the truth and deflect focus away from her negative behaviours.

This only works when individuals are naive to this emotional manipulation though. And subsequent to her launch, more and more of her followers are seeing the 'true' Lydia. She knows who she is which is why she's becoming so desperate with flogging defected gifted bags, deleting comments, blocking followers, posting passive aggressive quotes, posting erratic jumpy stories...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is the mean girl of influencers. She uses other influencers when and as it suits her. Claire is an example of this. She doesn't have real friendships with any of them Vic included.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she fuckin serious.
I think she must have sold that Marni bag, taken it off Depop and then someone has returned it due to the mark. You can see it has the tag on, but knowing her she either threw it in the cupboard and the cat slept on it, or used it and put the tag back on. Imagine paying all that money and the bag arrives with a mark on it!

She is shady, she is mean, she is conniving and bitter and nasty.

Come on, we all know or knew a Lydia, someone who is sickly sweet and appears really nice, perfect look, perfect life, nothing out of place? In reality they are bleeping unhappy, jealous, nasty and cannot wait to turn the knife in on people and be spiteful.

For all her 'be kind' tit, she is definitely the type to rip people off, report other colleagues and generally treat people like tit.

Let's see what tonights vlog brings!
I can't believe it's been described as a 'tiny' mark! Can she not grasp the meaning of 'tiny'??? I've been selling on eBay and depop for years and if I had the cheek to call that tiny, I'd have a feedback score of 30% or something. But then I would describe everything properly to ensure that my buyers are happy. She just can't be arsed to make sure that her buyers (who are followers who got her to where she is today) receive a good enough item. I bet you she made them pay return shipping as well, and didn't refund the original shipping fee of £1000.

Reactions: 16
We need an eye roll emoji reaction on Tattle specifically for Classic Lydia Behaviour. :rolleyes:
I would
I would never buy a bag or item from her even if it’s were priced well. She does not seem take care of her bags/stuff - I am all for using items of one can. I mean how could a bag new with tags get a mark on it sat on a shelf? Also why not try and remove the mark with leather cleaner? £750 id rather spend on another item and not from her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably more waffle and avoidence 😏
Make up
Sproutlings
Opening packages
Screenshot_20200702_082014.jpg

Repeat.....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I would
I would never buy a bag or item from her even if it’s were priced well. She does not seem take care of her bags/stuff - I am all for using items of one can. I mean how could a bag new with tags get a mark on it sat on a shelf? Also why not try and remove the mark with leather cleaner? £750 id rather spend on another item and not from her
Indeed, that’s a HUGE mark 😨 I’m shocked actually. I do believe she used the bag but wanted to make top dollar on it.

I have also sold items and it does not matter if I’ve used it for 1 hour. You go over it with a fine toothed comb, declare every little thing and sell it as used and discounted accordingly. After the wicked lie of the Gucci blazer she is never to be trusted. She’s an absolute grub!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just had to say that whilst I want be tuning in to Ali’s vlogs, that he just seems so sweet. He isn’t the brightest bulb in the box but he so clearly always wants to learn from others. Lydia constantly corrects him (not that she is always right when she does!) and he is never defensive. He listens. Also he is actually really creative when Lydia is not. Ali has such attention to detail and is clearly talented/ has a bit of a natural flair with photography and videography. I’m sure he is always learning new techniques etc. At least Ali is paving a skill for a career after influencers die off.
Ali's skill is a big part of why we used to enjoy Lydia's videos when he edited them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.