Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
She did a MUCH, MUCH better job showing us and explaining the products and why they are more high-end than average. Funny that Lydia delayed sending out "press products" (not gifts!) because she wanted everyone to hear first from her about the tat kit, but she did such a lousy job introducing us to what she put together. All that said, Josie didn't say anything to change my mind that it's a total rip off!

Reactions: 1

K18

VIP Member
I agree, but this is where I think a lot of people have done the charge backs because it says in Glo’s T&Cs specifically that you are not entitled to a refund if you just change your mind!

Imagine trying to deal with this amateur shit show and get your money back off them when they delete comments and refuse to respond to people. Lydia clearly thinks she is above the law and it would be such a headache trying to argue that you’re legally entitled to return the products for a refund. She would be like ‘nope, it says in the terms.....’

Much easier to do a charge back and let the banks deal with her and her ‘team’s’ incompetence.
I've just looked on the site under FAQs and Exchange and returns and I can not see where that is written!

Reactions: 1

CBo

VIP Member
I took some screenshots on launch day and the day after because I noticed the order numbers were covered up (potentially used a code for a free box or just for security), and one posted the day after launch day showed order #1 which I thought was odd!!

Didn’t end up posting on Tattle as didn’t think much of it at the time!

She gave out that code in the launch video?!