Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inthefrow has received her kit looks bloody cheap.

Just saw it. She stressed she us a paying customer. Mitts are not individually wrapped or sealed. The bag looks awfully cheap. You can see the folds on the bag. Very disappointing the quality of the bag. The other item for the back looks fluffy that's kinda nice to be honest but again for a tenner not sure. ItF is lovely in her review but wouldnt say extremely or overly complimental.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she has turned off DMs on her Instagram as the "send a message" box is now gone.... Maybe too much to handle?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's also so strange that Vic doesn't talk through the review at all!!!! Just put a text in the corner. Odd. Your besties product help the woman out a bit mate 🙈

Reactions: 7
Judging by her Glo account and her radio silence on this I actually think she’s going to completely ignore all the feedback she’s got. I mean on the Glo account they’re just reposting people receiving their kits. Not a lot she’s does shocks me these days but honestly if she doesn’t address what’s happened on her social media since Thursday it will blow my mind! They are acting as if this was a successful launch. If I see her post a story or vlog where she starts thanking everyone says omg you guys are amazing it’s sold out so glad you love it.... I’m going to just laugh quite honestly!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I think she has turned off DMs on her Instagram as the "send a message" box is now gone.... Maybe too much to handle?
I’m can’t wait for this evenings teary ‘trolls ruined my launch by claiming I was selling one glove for £50’ video to go live ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn’t gift one to ITF??? I thought they were mates?? And why isn’t ITF speaking in her story is it because she can’t fake a positive comment so she’s writing it as well. Very strange unboxing not speaking at all!!!

Reactions: 27
She didn’t gift one to ITF??? I thought they were mates?? And why isn’t ITF speaking in her story is it because she can’t fake a positive comment so she’s writing it as well. Very strange unboxing not speaking at all!!!
Probably because there's no way she could have put a sentence together without laughing hysterically 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the reaction of someone realising they just wasted £50 on something crap ....

I’m can’t wait for this evenings teary ‘trolls ruined my launch by claiming I was selling one glove for £50’ video to go live ..
I doubt she will post a vlog tonight and if she does it will be something she recorded last week and more of “package a day keeps the sadness away” that’s a direct quote from her. What a shallow existence this poor woman has.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's also so strange that Vic doesn't talk through the review at all!!!! Just put a text in the corner. Odd. Your besties product help the woman out a bit mate 🙈

Why should she though, she's supposed to be a close friend of Lydia, yet she's had to buy the tit product and didn't get all the St. Tropez freebies the other press products had. Probably annoyed her, although she works for St. Tropez and gets loads of stuff.

Reactions: 11
Ok so my theory is after the first 500 (who got the free 100ml of ST tanner) they’ve pulled the rest as it’s a complete rip off.

Maybe they’ll release the rest of the stock when they have more to put in it or reduce the price. Or maybe she only ordered 500 ish?

whats everyone else thinking? They def didn’t sell 1,600 units over night?
I think she will bring something else out in a few weeks (something that's sat in her office) and then put the toolkits on sale at the same time

Reactions: 5
Lydia blatantly rips off ITF's instastory layout, only ITFs (below) is done with more style. Lydia has only started doing these recently in her stories. Maybe Ali thought this was genius too 🙄 Not one imaginative idea comes from that head of hers! Everything she spews is just a confused, mish mash of other people's ideas. No originality whatsoever.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oh dear, I just finished thread #25 and felt so happy, that I am now up to date again
But you have already finished #26 😂
I guess I need to take a day off from law school to catch up with everything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just saw it. She stressed she us a paying customer. Mitts are not individually wrapped or sealed. The bag looks awfully cheap. You can see the folds on the bag. Very disappointing the quality of the bag. The other item for the back looks fluffy that's kinda nice to be honest but again for a tenner not sure. ItF is lovely in her review but wouldnt say extremely or overly complimental.
Maybe she wasn't soo impressed because she didn't get one of the sets with the tanning products inside, she had to buy her own. Or maybe she wasn't impressed with the kit itself. From the angle she had filmed it it didn't look that impressive. I watched the woman with the long dark hair review a kit that had all the product in it and the kit itself looked better in her review.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t believe ITF bought it. I reckon she was given a code by Lidl to “buy” It for for free but asked to post the checkout screen To make it look like Lidl had mates that bought the product. All smoke and mirrors we know how these influencers work.

Reactions: 27
Inthefrow has received her kit looks bloody cheap.
She didn't even speak on the vid 😂

£6 with 70% off atm on boohoo. Literally the same

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.